• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

#14 NC State (GCQ) vs #25 Maryland
#12 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #16 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#1 Ohio (Striker) vs Bowling Green
#5 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Southern Miss
#3 Kansas State (Az) vs Texas Tech
Fresno State (mik) vs Hawaii
#21 Kansas (storybook) vs #11 Texas
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Colorado State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Idaho
#7 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Pittsburgh
Minnesota (BPH) vs #13 Iowa

Week Twelve Headlines

Washington Leaps Kansas State To Become New No. 2 Team
Rutgers's Jamison Inches Up In Heisman Race
San Diego State Edges Boise State 38-35
NC State Gets Big Win Over Florida State

Rankings

Ohio - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS 
Kansas State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
SMU - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
Kentucky - #12 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
NC State - #14 Coaches, #13 Media, #12 BCS
Ole Miss - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS
Kansas - #21 Coaches, #22 Media, #22 BCS

Player of the Week

Colin Lockett, WR, San Diego State
38-35 W Against Boise State
9 receptions for 174 yards, TS

Game of the Week

Kentucky vs Ole Miss

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Ramirez

I have 3 drives stall on 3rd down on what would have been 1st down drops, ugh. I guess it's my crap players, but I really feel like they drop the ball too easily in this game, they weren't even hit hard.

Also lose my 5 star WR to Quinton, da fuq?

Ramirez

He's not really yours till he's yours. Soft commits mean jack. Gotta keep going after 'em!

I called him for the max time, I took away points from you in like 4 of the topics, not sure what else I could do. The only reason you got the Safety was due to half of my topics every week resulting in 0's, meh.

GCQuinton

I called him for the max time, I took away points from you in like 4 of the topics, not sure what else I could do. The only reason you got the Safety was due to half of my topics every week resulting in 0's, meh.

I don't have any safety commits yet, or any that I'm competing against you for. If you're talking about the corner, we were always in first place for him after his visit. The double bonus points in recruiting after that pretty much locked him up for me. Same deal with the WR.

Bug or not (I don't think it is, though), if all I was getting was 0's when comparing schools I'd stop doing it and try something else.

I will say, though. After last year's league with Army, getting 5 star guys at all, especially this early, is like Christmas.

So I played my game earlier, went out for a bit, and when I came home I hopped online to do some scouting. Check my game and no score recorded. :(

Wtf EA.

Striker

A fairly easy game for the Bobcats this week. Boykin, Tettleton and Foster had big days.

Donte Foster hit a new record for the Ohio Bobcats in TD receptions in a season at 12.

Ramirez

I don't have any safety commits yet, or any that I'm competing against you for. If you're talking about the corner, we were always in first place for him after his visit. The double bonus points in recruiting after that pretty much locked him up for me. Same deal with the WR.

Bug or not (I don't think it is, though), if all I was getting was 0's when comparing schools I'd stop doing it and try something else.

I will say, though. After last year's league with Army, getting 5 star guys at all, especially this early, is like Christmas.

It's obviously a bug, the guy agrees with me in his response, but I get a 0 change in points? Makes sense. Maybe if it was one specific topic, or one week, it was every week with every topic.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Had to supersim most of the game because it's still fucked. If I can't get this sorted out today, I may be forced into early retirement. :\

Had to supersim most of the game because it's still fucked. If I can't get this sorted out today, I may be forced into early retirement. :\

That is just odd. I haven't had any of your issues. Wonder if your xbox is heading to an early retirement as well....

mik

mik is unbeatable
I wouldn't worry about it so much if it hadn't also fucked Nightz's game when we played. If it's going to make all my user games a wreck, it's not worth ruining the experience for every opponent, too.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

#11 NC State (GCQ) vs North Carolina
#16 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #10 Georgia 
#5 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Missouri
#3 Kansas State (Az) vs #15 Kansas (storybook)
#12 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #6 LSU
Fresno State (mik) vs Wyoming
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Air Force
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Auburn
#7 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Syracuse
#21 Minnesota (BPH) vs Nebraska

OPEN: #1 Ohio (Striker)

Week Thirteen Headlines

Ole Miss Comes Away With The Win Against Kentucky
NC State Clinches ACC Atlantic After Beating Maryland
Kansas State And Kansas Look Forward To Rivalry Game
First Bowl Projections Of Season Arrive

Rankings

Ohio - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS 
Kansas State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
SMU - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #11 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS
Ole Miss - #12 Coaches, #11 Media, #12 BCS
Kansas - #15 Coaches, #14 Media, #14 BCS
Kentucky - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS
Minnesota - #21 Coaches, #19 Media, #19 BCS
San Diego State - #25 BCS

Player of the Week

Darius Willis, MLB, Kansas
21-9 W Against Texas
6 tackles, 4 TFL, 4 ATK, sack, FF, INT

Game of the Week

Kansas vs Kansas State

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Done. Has to be one of the shittiest games I have played in years on NCAA. 6 INTs, my defense can't stop shit. A damn disaster.

Luckily I still have a chance at the Big Ten Title game next week against #8 Michigan St.

Nightz

Ended up super simming half of the third quarter and the fourth quarter since I was destroying Air Force
and I need my Guild Wars 2

GCQuinton

I'm already starting to see the annual chatter we usually get around this time, so anybody planning to drop this game for Madden or whatever else, feel free to do so now instead of abruptly in the middle of a season so I know where you stand.

I'm already starting to see the annual chatter we usually get around this time, so anybody planning to drop this game for Madden or whatever else, feel free to do so now instead of abruptly in the middle of a season so I know where you stand.

I'm not planning on picking up Madden. I got the Early Release download and played it for a bit and while the gameplay is a lot better than NCAA, I'm more of a CFB fan over NFL.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'm much more of a college football fan, too. But I'm probably going to have to drop after this season because of this weird issue I'm having. I tried deleting my save last night and reinstalling the game. Still fucked. I've never seen anything like this before. And all my other games still work fine.

I'm much more of a college football fan, too. But I'm probably going to have to drop after this season because of this weird issue I'm having. I tried deleting my save last night and reinstalling the game. Still fucked. I've never seen anything like this before. And all my other games still work fine.

Have you tried clearing your cache too?

Ramirez

I think I'm going to bow out, after playing Madden I haven't even had the will power to turn NCAA on. The manual defense is a deal breaker for me. I've gotten more user picks in one game of Madden than 50+ games of NCAA, lol.

GCQuinton

Looks like BabeSlayer's playing now. Not counting Ram (who I'll likely boot unless he tells me otherwise), Kansas-Kansas State is last up. You guys nail a time down yet?

nateeasy

Banned
I'm in an 12 man online dynasty at CAG. In our first season CPU controlled Florida International University ran the table and went 12-0. They are the #1 ranked team in the country and are playing 11-1 Notre Dame for the BCS Championship. Just thought I would share.

Striker

I'm in an 12 man online dynasty at CAG. In our first season CPU controlled Florida International University ran the table and went 12-0. They are the #1 ranked team in the country and are playing 11-1 Notre Dame for the BCS Championship. Just thought I would share.
In another dynasty I'm in they were one of the top ranked teams in the first season, too. They didn't make it to the Nat'l Title game, though.

Got it done Auburn was the latest victim of my backups :)

So the new users that might be joining will they take over existing teams or start from scratch with 1-3 star teams?

Oh and I'm still all in. I'm still not even sure if I'm gonna pick up Madden this year....

This recruiting class is a lot better than my last years so hopefully I'll be competitive in a season or 2

GCQuinton

So the new users that might be joining will they take over existing teams or start from scratch with 1-3 star teams?

Same rules for everybody, so yeah. The thing is, they'll probably have some different options regarding teams to choose from due to us being two seasons into it. Some teams have gotten better/worse than their original prestige ratings.

And Kansas-Kansas State is last up, slated for tonight!

GCQuinton

nateeasy is officially on board for Season 3. He'll be playing as Miami (OH). Still waiting to hear back from the other folks I contacted for that last spot.

Striker

I have seen Bobbidigital playing these past few weeks. I wonder if he is still interested. Guessing he's one you contacted.

GCQuinton

I have seen Bobbidigital playing these past few weeks. I wonder if he is still interested. Guessing he's one you contacted.

Going in order from the waitlist. Waiting to hear back from Righty10, and if he isn't interested I'll keep going down the list. bobby's behind liquidsnake.

GG, story. I don't know how I pulled that one out of my ass. I felt like the game was sandbagging me those first three quarters. Every pass I threw was way off and your defender was there to pick it off, and every errant pass you threw was dropped by my defender. That hail mary (literally) I feel turned that game around for me.

I'm sure you're probably breaking something in your house right now so I apologize.

Top Bottom