• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

GG AT. Even when I was up big I had a feeling in my gut that was gonna happen, lol. Me turning stupid with the throws in the second half didn't help any either.

Three games left! Newbies you're officially on standby!

BigAT

GG AT. Even when I was up big I had a feeling in my gut that was gonna happen, lol. Me turning stupid with the throws in the second half didn't help any either.

Three games left! Newbies you're officially on standby!

GG, that was a crazy one. 28 unanswered points for you in the first half, 31 unanswered points for me to finish the game.

I pretty much conceded the game in my mind after it was 31-7, but then I thought if I could get it down to only 17 points by the end of the half, I got the ball to start the second, maybe I could make a game of things. Thankfully I managed to do that and more with two touchdowns in the final 1:13 before the half.

I made some adjustments on defense as well that helped, namely playing more conservative and giving up on playing safety, since I was stinking up the joint big time.

KanZolo

Thought there was gonna be a few upsets this weekend. Thought Vandy was gonna win, I thought navy had a chance with the suspensions,... Neither of those panned out.

Was also thinking Auburn was gonna beat Clemson.

Meanwhile I'm praying UofM doesn't get blown out.

GCQuinton

GG, that was a crazy one. 28 unanswered points for you in the first half, 31 unanswered points for me to finish the game.

I pretty much conceded the game in my mind after it was 31-7, but then I thought if I could get it down to only 17 points by the end of the half, I got the ball to start the second, maybe I could make a game of things. Thankfully I managed to do that and more with two touchdowns in the final 1:13 before the half.

I made some adjustments on defense as well that helped, namely playing more conservative and giving up on playing safety, since I was stinking up the joint big time.

I'm getting better at playing safety, but I still have a ways to go. The only reason I started in the first place was to prepare myself for whatever the Madden league may or may not do regarding that, but I actually wound up liking it because I'm reading the offense a little better than I used to playing just DL.

Nate Waller, my freshman QB, made some big throws too. I'm expecting a nice jump in ratings for his sophomore year.

Game crashed on me again so I had to restart. Ended up simming a lot since I had to get back to the hospital. Either way, I know that's a strike but I figured I'd let you know what was up.

GCQuinton

Alright, we're officially in the offseason. First stop, the coaching carousel!

As always, unless you get a serious offer that's better than your current position, I'll be forcing your pick and moving to the next guy. With that said, BPH, you're up and I think your dream job in Lincoln's calling!

Nateeasy and Righty, I'll be sending your invites out immediately after this step so be ready!

GCQuinton

Looks like BabeSlayer got the axe at Utah State...

It appears you've got two offers there: DC for Georgia Tech (where you're first choice) or HC for Kentucy (where you're third). Get to it!

GCQuinton

Okay, folks. Let me make this clear now and I'm amazed I even have to:

As opposed to last year, all of the kinks from the coaching carousel have been worked out. So if you've made a choice to switch schools, I'm not switching you back to your previous school just because you have a bout of buyer's remorse when you clearly should have taken more time to think about it. Your coaches are your coaches for the duration of the dynasty and you're tied to them! I'm not booting anybody for any mulligans.

Okay, folks. Let me make this clear now and I'm amazed I even have to:

As opposed to last year, all of the kinks from the coaching carousel have been worked out. So if you've made a choice to switch schools, I'm not switching you back to your previous school just because you have a bout of buyer's remorse when you clearly should have taken more time to think about it. Your coaches are your coaches for the duration of the dynasty and you're tied to them! I'm not booting anybody for any mulligans.

3447849_o.gif

GCQuinton

You're taking over a prestigious program where it's likely gonna be easier for you to get good fast. I weep for you.

Anywho, invites for the new guys have been sent and we're at Players Leaving! The following teams have that to get to:

Nebraska
Ole Miss
Rutgers
SMU
San Diego State
Utah State

i signed a contract with Utah State....or so I thought I did. It said I did on my screen. Really confused about whats going on right now...

You're taking over a prestigious program where it's likely gonna be easier for you to get good fast. I weep for you.

Anywho, invites for the new guys have been sent and we're at Players Leaving! The following teams have that to get to:

Nebraska
Ole Miss
Rutgers
SMU
San Diego State
Utah State
I can't log in... I've tried clearing my cache and deleting the OD file on my hard drive. Heh, maybe their servers are down. I can't even hit the online dynasty website.

gFj0h.jpg

GCQuinton

Looks like BabeSlayer's last up. BPH, I'll boot you when I get back since I have to temporarily raise the star limit for you to come back as Nebraska and it doesn't take affect until I advance.

Newbies, I'm not waiting for you to sign in before advancing in the offseason so I suggest you do so ASAP!

GCQuinton

Alright, so this pretty much did exactly what it did when it happened to Az in last year's league. Which means it booted me and wiped the dynasty. So I've relaunched it and re-sent all the invites back out.

Everybody's coaching info and contracts are still intact, but since I've gotta raise the prestige limit I've got to advance the week to Week 1 of offseason recruiting so you guys may lose out on somebody you convinced to stay.

To the incoming guys: Three star teams only!

Striker

I am getting constant server errors and disconnects with the EA servers itself. I can't access the dynasty page at all at the moment. Here's to hoping the Dynasty page on the web doesn't screw up anything.

BigAT

Unless I'm just really bad at searching, it looks like no new prospects were added for the offseason? Maybe because we had to recreate.

Same here. I looked through the entirety of the top 100 and did a couple of searches and didn't see any recruits that fit the usual characters.

Ugh, it does look like Brandon Coleman is gone. Losing a 90+ WR, brutal.

GCQuinton

Same here. I looked through the entirety of the top 100 and did a couple of searches and didn't see any recruits that fit the usual characters.

Ugh, it does look like Brandon Coleman is gone. Losing a 90+ WR, brutal.

Before I logged off I added two interested prospects to my board that I'm 99% sure weren't there before. One of them a HB that I know I'd have been after a while because of the one I lost to Az in recruiting before the season ended. It's the same file, so there shouldn't be anything different to it aside from some new guys like always at this point in recruiting.

Before I logged off I added two interested prospects to my board that I'm 99% sure weren't there before. One of them a HB that I know I'd have been after a while because of the one I lost to Az in recruiting before the season ended. It's the same file, so there shouldn't be anything different to it aside from some new guys like always at this point in recruiting.

Maybe there just weren't any added to the top 100? I'm not sure.

Just checked again, I don't see any new 5 or 4 star guys added. Weird.

KanZolo

i thought that was removed from this years, whenever i would look for them in offline dynasty I could never find any new recruits

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
I can't get on the console today and I can't get in through the site. I don't need to do any offseason recruiting, and I should be back for position changes.

Top Bottom