• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Rorschach said:
I'll does it..

If that means you'll sub then OK. I don't agree with having DCX in here as the falcons because he didn't make it in. Someone should have to sub as the bronco's otherwise its crap. Ok Ror lets go. hit me on aim or XBL.

GG Ror!!

Ok French, will I be the home team considering I beat you in the regular season and we have the same records? Doesn't the NFL has some provision about that? It kinda sucks to go 11-3 and not have a home playoff game. I'm just sayin

Whoever subs for Konex should be using the Broncos. That was the team that made it in, and that is the team that should in the postseason. Yeah I'll say it, I dont want to see DCX's Falcons!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ill sub for the broncs. i dont know about the lag though... but I dont want a Broncs Chiefs superbowl....

We play again next thursday Konex? i hope I can watch

the NFL has no such provision. NFL is by seeding. Here is how the matchups go:

#6 @ #3
#5 @ #4
------

lowest seeded winner @ #1 seed
highest seeded winner @ #2 seed
------------

it is not a guarantee that we will play as of yet.

It will be official in another 15 minutes...

Can you play today?

BTW- Quit being a hermitt and log on AIM, I aint talked to you in a while!!

sorry buddy, just been busy. i'm actually at work right now (**** YOU SATURDAY DUTY!) and i have 2 weeks material damage training in vegas starting dec 3 (whats up DM!), so that is another reason we need to finish! i maybe able to play later tonight. otherwise we will play tomorrow at some point if that is the matchup that needs to take place. i haven't played in like a month :( but no excuses, i will win.... for alex!

vumpler

GG mal.. Damn that last drive you were just a few yards away from the tieing TD but the clock hit 0. great game!

It's official. FMT vs Shawnwhann for the right to play in the Conference Championship game!! I'll try for tonight, but the SC game will be on from 5 to 8, so we'll see!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
gg vump, it hurt playing as the broncs after the great win we got against them on thursday....

Lets go Conference 2 Name!!

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
Give them to DCX if Konex cant play... he was next in line... let him use the falcons even!...

Also Konex... where was Kobe in the 4th last night?? except for when he touched Deron's Dunk//
That would have been great...wish this was known before the playoffs started...pretty much sucks dude, for real..

DCX

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
GG Ror!!

Ok French, will I be the home team considering I beat you in the regular season and we have the same records? Doesn't the NFL has some provision about that? It kinda sucks to go 11-3 and not have a home playoff game. I'm just sayin

Whoever subs for Konex should be using the Broncos. That was the team that made it in, and that is the team that should in the postseason. Yeah I'll say it, I dont want to see DCX's Falcons!!

that's becuase i would have given you a trip home early son! No hard feelings, but man if Konex had knowledge of his 360 not being in working order before the playoffs were announced, FMT should have slid me in there...but i don't run the league.

DCX

vumpler

DCX said:
[/B]

that's becuase i would have given you a trip home early son! No hard feelings, but man if Konex had knowledge of his 360 not being in working order before the playoffs were announced, FMT should have slid me in there...but i don't run the league.

DCX

Eh at the very LEAST he would have just said play the bronco's. That would be one ****ed up league if we had a team replacement.

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Eh at the very LEAST he would have just said play the bronco's. That would be one ****ed up league if we had a team replacement.
Dude, if the team that made it in ahead me had to drop the league, why would it be out of the realm of possibility to have the next team replace them? Or why wasn't i asked to at least use the Broncos...they treated a PLAYOFF game like it was a pre-season replacement game!

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well guy's, I know I haven't been around much the last, 2 weeks or so. You already knew the gist of my problems. Dad became sick, Leukimia, was in Emory in ATL FOR 2 months, on a respirator for 10 days, came back, came home to a rehand center for a week, actually got to come home.

But caught something at the rehab, couldn't hold liquids, no appetite, 5 days later on Wednesday we take him to the hospital, and this morning around 7:45-8:15 am EST, he passed on.

58 years old, father of 3, Grandfather for 15 days, loyal husband for 32 years and 11 months. USMC Vietnam Vet, given a Orange flavored Death Sentence from the Good ole USofA.

The last thing I told him was I loved him. The only problem was it wasn't today. By the time the hospital called to say he'd taken a turn for the worse, and I drove mom there, he had passed just before we got there, and alone. Though, we are pretty sure he drifted off to sleep. He had a good day yesterday, and if there was ever going to be a prettier day to go, I'd doubt it'd have topped today.

This shit sucks, and it's magnified thousands of times because I idolized him. He will be the measuring stick that I'll judge myself on. He'd been so sick the last few years, I'm grateful he doesn't have to go through anymore of this harsh realm we all try to live in.

We've got the burial to finish arranging in the next few days, and then the future awaits whatever we do.

I made the promise that in the event that I eventually procreate (!), and recieve a son, I am going to name him David after him. And if far far into the future I recieve a grandson by the name of Michael, maybe I was able to reach that measuring stick.

Thinking about making a topic on the off topic, and after typing this...I might just copy it, add some, delete some.

Obviously, I won't make any of these games, feel free to either pass the Redskins, or have one of my Greatest Rivals take over. If anything, I'd like the Super Bowl renamed:

The David G. Explosivo Bowl.

Anyways, I'll keep in touch later on. Thanks for the fun times and the Drama (I need to find the little trademark sign to add onto "Drama", because that is PATENTEDLY ours.).

And I hope to compete in next years version of, well.....

SOMETHING THAT WORKS! AS IN ONLINE DUDERS!

PEACE

Michael G.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Lonestar said:
Well guy's, I know I haven't been around much the last, 2 weeks or so. You already knew the gist of my problems. Dad became sick, Leukimia, was in Emory in ATL FOR 2 months, on a respirator for 10 days, came back, came home to a rehand center for a week, actually got to come home.

But caught something at the rehab, couldn't hold liquids, no appetite, 5 days later on Wednesday we take him to the hospital, and this morning around 7:45-8:15 am EST, he passed on.

58 years old, father of 3, Grandfather for 15 days, loyal husband for 32 years and 11 months. USMC Vietnam Vet, given a Orange flavored Death Sentence from the Good ole USofA.

The last thing I told him was I loved him. The only problem was it wasn't today. By the time the hospital called to say he'd taken a turn for the worse, and I drove mom there, he had passed just before we got there, and alone. Though, we are pretty sure he drifted off to sleep. He had a good day yesterday, and if there was ever going to be a prettier day to go, I'd doubt it'd have topped today.

This shit sucks, and it's magnified thousands of times because I idolized him. He will be the measuring stick that I'll judge myself on. He'd been so sick the last few years, I'm grateful he doesn't have to go through anymore of this harsh realm we all try to live in.

We've got the burial to finish arranging in the next few days, and then the future awaits whatever we do.

I made the promise that in the event that I eventually procreate (!), and recieve a son, I am going to name him David after him. And if far far into the future I recieve a grandson by the name of Michael, maybe I was able to reach that measuring stick.

Thinking about making a topic on the off topic, and after typing this...I might just copy it, add some, delete some.

Obviously, I won't make any of these games, feel free to either pass the Redskins, or have one of my Greatest Rivals take over. If anything, I'd like the Super Bowl renamed:

The David G. Explosivo Bowl.

Anyways, I'll keep in touch later on. Thanks for the fun times and the Drama (I need to find the little trademark sign to add onto "Drama", because that is PATENTEDLY ours.).

And I hope to compete in next years version of, well.....

SOMETHING THAT WORKS! AS IN ONLINE DUDERS!

PEACE

Michael G.

My prayers are with you man and your family.... I am glad that he is in a better place, no more worrying about being sick and hurting. I wish your family nothing but the best. Keep the great memories close man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So sorry for your loss Lone.

Like Malley said your dad is in a better place.

DCX

DCX
Sorry to hear about your loss, i'm glad you have the strength and resolve to handle it as well as anyone could possibly handle it. Your family will be in my prayers and hope for a healthy future.

DCX

Lone very sorry for your loss I know it must be tough.

I know this isnt really a important thing given Lones news, but who will be subbing for the seahawks FMT? Just saw that the playoffs had started and wanted to get my game done. Would it be a sub or would I just get a bye or something? Not sure how that works.

JuanMR2

I finished up my 16th game yesterday, I just wanted to thank everyone, particularly FMT for paying for the LeagueDaddy fees and including me in the League. Good luck to those still in the playoffs.

Zep

Banned
Sorry to hear about your pops Lone.

Are we giving Sable the win or do you guys want him to play somebody, we gotta get this rolling.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Let him get the bye. If lone cant play, then let sable get the win and we can get the season over with before the deadline. I wouldnt want someone to shame Lone's hawks, like I did Konex' broncs

Any update on what I should be doing? I mean techincally I should have had a bye but didnt get to finish the rest of my games but thats not important. Just want to get the games done since we got the deadline and what not.

vumpler

Sable: bonsevan took over Seattle. I thought he already contacted you so if he hasn't it will be tonight. Otherwise his AIM SN is: bonsevan77

vumpler said:
Sable: bonsevan took over Seattle. I thought he already contacted you so if he hasn't it will be tonight. Otherwise his AIM SN is: bonsevan77

He must have contacted me on my AIM at school. ok I'll message him now. Was this who lone chose? or fmt?

I will be up until 10pm FMT, otherwise we are looking at whenever. I am not busy right now butI am nervous I will in the middle of the week. Or you could just give up and save me the trouble of tracking you down. DM is easy to find :p

well its been real guys, had a lot of fun at the beggining until I couldnt get anybody to play games. Let me know when the next one starts up. GL DaddyZ and malleymal

vumpler

Yeah i hope he sets up co comish's for the next season too, and lowers the number of weeks. People obviously can't play their games if its over 10 weeks.

Top Bottom