• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
JES BOOTIN UP WAIT FOR MEEEE hey where'd you go?

edit: "unable to establish connection with other player"...dammit. You try hosting and see what happens...

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
OK, I just sent you another game invite...aaaaaaaaaand "unable to establish a connection with the other player". :|

I'm sorry dude, it doesn't look like this is going to work. Crap.

edit: strike 3. Any ideas? I was able to play DCX without any issues the other week, I don't know why I can't connect to you.

bluemax

Banned
Sorry I rebooted my XBox cause all those disconnects were playing havock on my controller for some reason. I played Vumpler without problem last night.

bluemax

Banned
Sure.

What's the rest of your weekend look like? Today is pretty shot for me, but I could attempt to fit you in Sunday. Otherwise after about 9 on Monday night is the last time I have for the week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I played some friend of my gf's last night, that ****er used every trick in the book! When I was up 27-13 in the final minute he just kept pausing to try and get me to quit (this is all online). What a chump.

I am still looking to complete my games and may be looking for replacements if these dudes can't play by the end of this week. Playoffs here I come.

Can I get some replacements tommorow? I need a colts player and a packers player. Been gone for last couple days so haven't been able to play.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I played some friend of my gf's last night, that ****er used every trick in the book! When I was up 27-13 in the final minute he just kept pausing to try and get me to quit (this is all online). What a chump.

I am still looking to complete my games and may be looking for replacements if these dudes can't play by the end of this week. Playoffs here I come.
Lucky you....

DCX

bluemax

Banned
bishoptl said:
We can try again Sunday morning (same time) or Monday around 9 PM. Actually, Monday is probably better for me.

Tonight at 9pm ish should be ok. I'll look for you on live/in IRC. Hopefully we don't have the same dumb problem as last time.

For anyone who has a game against Chargers/Eagles: if you don't play me tonight I won't be able to play you until Sunday. It's not worth the risk for me to fly my 360 home for 4 days. Sorry.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Good regular season everyone.

Thanks Gun and everyone else who subbed this season for a game. It got rough coming down the stretch and still many people aren't near done but for us that still care it's been fun. It sucks when you have people like True who normally plays their games and they just walk away. *sigh* Regardless good regular season guys. I can't believe I'm a wildcard!!?!?!? God I can't believe I gave the division away!?!?

JuanMR2

AkaBalla said:
Juan sorry for missing you again and again..... Ill catch up with u sometime this week on XBL..
Np, just msg me on AIM or send me a XBL message whenever you got time.

Rorschach said:
If you want to do this tonight after the MNF game, I'll sub it.
That sounds good, thanks.

EDIT: Can you play 10pm PST instead if not PM me or send me XBL msg whenever you can?

LiveWire

OK, sorry for not being around much guys, I was travelling the entire month of October--5 work trips :( --and busy for the first half of November with family stuff, but now I am back and with plenty of free time this week and next to finish off my season (despite having 0 chance of getting to the playoffs). So, bluemax, Konex, AkaBalla, hgplayer and bonsevan if you're available within the next week please let me know. My AIM is Atreides815.

vumpler

So what's going on with the leauge? This is shit... Lets finish this up, start the playoffs tomorrow. Did FMT fall off the gaf planet or something? Why aren't there backups for comish?

Rorschach

I think FMT ran into some rl issues. Don't be so quick to jump on him. ;) He has an excellent track record...besides, not all the games needed to figure out the playoff picture are done.

Why aren't there backups for comish?
The co-commish quit the league. ><

vumpler

AFC is determined, its just up to the few in the NFC.. the rest of the guys it doesn't matter.

Rorschach

DCX said:
tank it so i can make the playoffs :p Just kidding, glad to see you back.

DCX
No matter what, he gets into the playoffs and you don't. According to the tiebreakers, you lose. :( That was an incredible run you had, though. Good job.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
No matter what, he gets into the playoffs and you don't. According to the tiebreakers, you lose. :( That was an incredible run you had, though. Good job.
What can you...i did the best i could..i lost heart breakers early on in the season that cost me...and i lost a heart breaker against FMT on the goal line....i should have just used Vick...oh well, better luck next season i suppose.

By the way, we have a game in NBA, when can we get that in? :)

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
What can you...i did the best i could..i lost heart breakers early on in the season that cost me...and i lost a heart breaker against FMT on the goal line....i should have just used Vick...oh well, better luck next season i suppose.

By the way, we have a game in NBA, when can we get that in? :)

DCX
I can do it tonight or tomorrow whenever there isn't football. :p

vumpler

I can sub a game now and pretty much all day. Just send me an IM. I'll be checking it every 30min or so.

Rorschach

DCX said:
so i would have lost every tie breaker? nice.

DCX
Nope, but you lose the second tie breaker which is conference record percentage...those losses against FMT really screwed ya. :\ The first one doesn't apply to you. You would have actually won most of the other ones and you lost the second one by a small margin. :|

Whenever you are ready Oakland!!

Holler at me on AIM, I have it on full crank so I will hear your instant message.

AIM: ProfessaSkillset

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Give them to DCX if Konex cant play... he was next in line... let him use the falcons even!...

Also Konex... where was Kobe in the 4th last night?? except for when he touched Deron's Dunk//

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
will someone fill in as the broncos? you can take them as far as you want to go in the playoffs if so. i dont want any "forefit" wins
I'll does it..even though it means playing ass the dirty, dirty, nasty, dirty broncos.

[edit] Actually, Malley has the best idea.

Cloudy

Banned
Also Konex... where was Kobe in the 4th last night?? except for when he touched Deron's Dunk//

PJ fell in love with the Kwame/Okur mismatch and it was working too. I thought it was bs tho. In the 4th, you want Kobe and Lamar not frikken Kwame and Lamar! Mismatch or not!

They showed AK too much respect and didn't even try anything with Kobe. Now AK's talking smack :lol See y'all on Thursday @ Staples :D

Top Bottom