• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Sometimes yall gotta restart the console

otherwise I'm not sure, sony gonna sony

We did. Same crap.

Also, Trin, I might have accidentally reset our first game. You won 12-3 and it's still showing that, but just in case fair warning. I hope it didn't take.

Crap, it did. How do I get it back to right? Resolved to give you the win, bit the score isn't the same. =(

Good games tragicomedy

Second one was really close you lost it in about 10 seconds with those back to back dingers :p otherwise I had nothing, just hackin away all night

Good games tragicomedy

Second one was really close you lost it in about 10 seconds with those back to back dingers :p otherwise I had nothing, just hackin away all night

Heck yeah, you played very well. I'm learning that your pitcher can go from full ace mode to hot garbage in a manner of seconds. That first jack you hit was a really bad slider that I left up in the strike zone. The second one...I don't know what the hell happened there. It was a low and outside pitch and you cracked it way over the wall. My heart sunk on that one and I fired up the bullpen immediately, haha.

Very close games between us. I'm struggling just to squeeze out a run. I really need to work on my timing and selection at bat.

Bacon

I'm still so mad about back to back games freezing last night. So frustrating, especially when the first game was in the 14th inning!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
We did. Same crap.

Also, Trin, I might have accidentally reset our first game. You won 12-3 and it's still showing that, but just in case fair warning. I hope it didn't take.

Crap, it did. How do I get it back to right? Resolved to give you the win, bit the score isn't the same. =(
Well shit. How the hell did you even reset the game in the first place? Lol I guess it's not a huge deal since I got the win still but man, I liked having the most runs in the league.

It's all about that most HRs in the league.

And as far as d/cing goes. Maybe try a direct connection if you're having problems? I've only d/ced once in OF and that was against crimsons trash internet.

Well shit. How the hell did you even reset the game in the first place? Lol I guess it's not a huge deal since I got the win still but man, I liked having the most runs in the league.

Total eff up on my part. We were trying to reset two separate games from the next series (between Banana and me), since it kept failing to create a game no matter who initiated the challenge. After resetting the games 2-3 times each, I accidentally clicked on the wrong game like an idiot.

Super sorry! I openly acknowledge the 12-3 whooping you put up on me, and didn't mean to erase it. The game let me resolve the outcome with you winning, but it arbitrarily assigned a much closer score. The only other option I can think of is for you to reset it again and keep resolving it with you winning until it comes out closer to the real outcome.

It's all about that most HRs in the league.

What the hell is a homerun? Nelson Cruz and company have hit ONE over five games. Truly the GOAT.

abrack08

I had an error assisted inside the parker vs Cali last night. Was gonna be a triple due to outfielder shenanigans but then he threw all the way from deep right field to 3rd base so I just kept running home.

Throw to the cutoff man from the outfield people!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Total eff up on my part. We were trying to reset two separate games from the next series (between Banana and me), since it kept failing to create a game no matter who initiated the challenge. After resetting the games 2-3 times each, I accidentally clicked on the wrong game like an idiot.

Super sorry! I openly acknowledge the 12-3 whooping you put up on me, and didn't mean to erase it. The game let me resolve the outcome with you winning, but it arbitrarily assigned a much closer score.
No worries man!

I'll be down for a few games tonight Id anyone wants to play. Ill be on at 7MST

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Drizz or Pete pls give me rights to approve trades my trade with the A's is being held up.

v1lla21

Good game against Dmn. Played 2 DD games against Drizz that were fun. Sorry about tonight Duane, I had to go after my games with drizz as I work at 4am tomorrow. I should be available from 5pm-10pm Pacific tomorrow.

Gg ez. The difference was that man left on third :|. Hitting is hard. Feldman had a no hitter for me and then gave until e gave up two runs in the seventh. I was just about to pull him in the beginning of the inning but the announcer mentioned the no hitter so I wanted to keep it going..

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Abrack, Bacon or Cali - I can definitely get some games in tonight. Got held up last night with some other shit but I can get at least two games in tonight. Praying it doesn't freeze up again. Fuck that shit was frustrating.

Bacon

Abrack, Bacon or Cali - I can definitely get some games in tonight. Got held up last night with some other shit but I can get at least two games in tonight. Praying it doesn't freeze up again. Fuck that shit was frustrating.

Yeah we have to definitely get through our series before asap. I'll be on tonight.

DietRob

I might be heading out of town tonight. Not sure yet depends on what the bafoons in Manilla come up with. If so I might be gone 3 days or 3 months... let's hope for the 3 days.

Actually screw that lets hope I don't leave at all. Just wanted to make the league thread aware in case I disappear.

I'm down for a game but it will have to be late - like 1030-11 mountain

If not I'm free tomorrow afternoon

That should work. It's snowing like mad around here so I'm going to be staying indoors all night. I'll watch a couple of Daredevil episodes and sign in ~1000 PM through midnight.

Karish or BigJonsson, either of you up for games later tonight or tomorrow? I'm an easy win, haha!

DietRob

That should work. It's snowing like mad around here so I'm going to be staying indoors all night. I'll watch a couple of Daredevil episodes and sign in ~1000 PM through midnight.

Karish or BigJonsson, either of you up for games later tonight or tomorrow? I'm an easy win, haha!

Snow? Are you in Antarctica? How's the internet down there?

Yep, might as well be Antarctica

It's not that bad

9184797.jpg

DietRob

Colorado. Never move to Colorado
since it's already too crowded and I want to enjoy our amazing spring, summer, and fall without more transplants.

Colorado is amazing. My corp hq is out in Denver so I get to travel out there a few times a year. Awesome city and state!

I can probably play tonight, it's super nice in Toronto today so I dunno when I'll be in front of the tv

I can probably play tonight, it's super nice in Toronto today so I dunno when I'll be in front of the tv

Y'all are Eastern Time, right? Will you still be up at 1130-midnight? We'll probably need to squeeze the games in over the weekend, if not. I'm planning on finishing my series with Banana tonight, as well.

rinse82

Red Sox should be on around 10 ET tonight to hammer out a few games

my baby daughter has been waking up a lot at night so I apologize in advance for the pauses

Two things : if you have completed a series do let us know so I can take it off the OP
And right now most of us are doing "I'm going to be on at this time" which is for the most part working cause I see us all being active but if you're looking for someone in particular, PM them.

Y'all are Eastern Time, right? Will you still be up at 1130-midnight? We'll probably need to squeeze the games in over the weekend, if not. I'm planning on finishing my series with Banana tonight, as well.

Hey man sorry I won't be on tonight - last minute plans I'll be out of town all weekend

we'll have to reschedule

Top Bottom