• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nice!! Yeah I would be cool with trading A. Griffin lvl 81 SP for Cozart. I'll send you trade request and you can decide or counter trade.

Ok let me know when you send it and i'll log in using my vita since i'm not near the ps4 right now. Stuff like this is the best use of remote play since i dont have to worry about lag lol

How about I give you Adrian beltre in diamond dynasty!

FXBZBQq.png

Veto.. league players only!!

DietRob

Ok let me know when you send it and i'll log in using my vita since i'm not near the ps4 right now. Stuff like this is the best use of remote play since i dont have to worry about lag lol

Ok, so maybe not. I think I canceled the trade. Things got choppy and it was scrolling through the "accept, reject, cancel' options very quickly so i played the lotto and pressed x and was then disconnected.

abrack08

I can do some games tonight. Bacon, Cali or Abrack you guys available tonight? I'll be ready at like 6:30mst and can play two games at least.

I'm down for a game or two tonight. I messaged you on GroupMe last night, guess you don't check that since you left the Madden league haha.

Anyone looking for middle infielders, I have one of Odor or Profar available. Both are ~74 overall, young, Odor is B Potential, Profar is A. Only looking to trade one, would obviously prefer to keep Profar but I could part with either one. Looking for SP, RP, and OF. Or maybe a Catcher.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Ok, so maybe not. I think I canceled the trade. Things got choppy and it was scrolling through the "accept, reject, cancel' options very quickly so i played the lotto and pressed x and was then disconnected.

no prob dude. Just sent another request.

I'm down for a game or two tonight. I messaged you on GroupMe last night, guess you don't check that since you left the Madden league haha

Haha yea I got home hella late last night but saw you had sent me a friends request on psn. Don't have the group me app anymore. I'm gonna finish up the Pirates series against bacon tonight but I'm down to start our series tomorrow if you can.

NL West
Dodgers (0-0)
Giants (0-0)
Mets (0-0)
Reds (0-1)

NL Central
Angels (1-0)
Brewers (0-0)
Padres (0-0)
Cubs (0-0)

NL East
Braves (5-0)
Marlins (0-1)
Nationals (2-3)
Astros (2-5)

AL West
Athletics (1-0)
Rangers (1-0)
Royals (0-0)
Pirates (0-2)

AL Central
Rockies (3-0)
Tigers (2-1)
Twins (1-2)
Mariners (0-3)

AL East
Blue Jays (0-0)
Red Sox (0-0)
Rays (0-0)
Yankees (0-0)

DietRob

Im going to play Rob tonight but maybe we can play afterwards.

Hey bro I'm back from the gym now and just casually watching the reds get their asses kicked. Let me know when your ready.

Are all the players online also sporting the #42 today?

DietRob

Well Villa old buddy it sounds like MLB might be shit tonight.

I think I'm going to watch my recording of better call saul or aos then check back later for you.

v1lla21

Well Villa old buddy it sounds like MLB might be shit tonight.

I think I'm going to watch my recording of better call saul or aos then check back later for you.
Alright. Send me a message on PSN if you feel like playing :)

Phee, have you reset my games against Duane?

DietRob

Hey Villa bro. I'm sorry typing on that controller is awful.

I'm not sure bro. It's super laggy on my end. You see me missing routine ground balls and flies.. Is there something else going on with your internet. Nobody else but me is on mine. I'm ethernet connected with my ps4 10mb down 5 up.

Or is the game just trash regardless of our connections.

v1lla21

Hey Villa bro. I'm sorry typing on that controller is awful.

I'm not sure bro. It's super laggy on my end. You see me missing routine ground balls and flies.. Is there something else going on with your internet. Nobody else but me is on mine. I'm ethernet connected with my ps4 10mb down 5 up.

Or is the game just trash regardless of our connections.
Nah no one besides me. I went on wired. I think the game is just being trash right now. Do you want to restart?

DietRob

Nah no one besides me. I went on wired. I think the game is just being trash right now. Do you want to restart?

yea, lets give it one more go tonight and if it's still messing up we'll try tomorrow night if thats cool

v1lla21

All my games have been fine

I think everything else is v1llas fault
Finna catch bruh?

Lol got a double Cuz it bounced out but now I have no player on base.

FUXK THIS GAME FOR NOT GIVING ME THAT DOUBLE. I COULD'VE WON WITH THAT SHIT. I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL TONIGHT SDS.

DietRob

Really great game Villa. Our games together always end up tight as hell I remember it being like that a lot last year too. I have no idea how Marlon Byrd of all people was able to hit that game winning HR.

Bumgardner is such a beast!

v1lla21

Really great game Villa. Our games together always end up tight as hell I remember it being like that a lot last year too. I have no idea how Marlon Byrd of all people was able to hit that game winning HR.

Bumgardner is such a beast!
Lol yeah it was a good game. Yee MadBum is great. Fuck Marlon Byrd. 11th inning clutch ass motherfucker.

Top Bottom