• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Worldwide VC, WiiWare, & DSiWare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFantasyFX said:
I think he was responding to SovanJedi's question about if there was anywhere the game regularly crashes, so I'm pretty sure BobJustBob is referencing the Collector's Edition version.

Yeah sorry, I meant the Gamecube version. I gave up on the game very early because I couldn't get through the three days without crashing.

kassatsu

Banned
Somnid said:
I kinda like the one thread thing because it makes it easy to find every week. I can bookmark the thread and then when new stuff pops up it gets bumped. The one-a-week format doesn't work really well because the Nintendo Shop updates multiple times throughout the week, not just one day like PSN.

North America's updates go up Monday
Japan's goes up Tuesday
Japan's DSiWare goes up Wednesday
Europe updates Thursday
A lot of indirect confirmations usually come in on Friday
PSN is only one day for US/EU. Japan and Hong Kong usually have 3 small updates and 1 large one.

Mon: small HK & JP
Tue: small HK & JP (PS One games are usually this day)
Wed: small HK & JP
Thu: large HK & JP + EU + US

Friday's will sometimes get a very small update as well.

I usually keep the OP up to date and then just make a new post in the thread for the new stuff when it is released.

Somnid

I still think that the actual releases are less important than the disscussion which is why I'm not so keen on the weekly thread idea. This thread is used for general news, and general recommendations on top of just game releases. Also, when stuff gets rated by the ESRB, OFLC, PEGI, USK etc. which all come at various times. It'd be helpful not to search multiple threads. My one thing regaurding a weekly thread would be to have a section that also lists all relevant announcements including ratings, updated Japanese VC listings and what-not.

kassatsu

Banned
Somnid said:
I still think that the actual releases are less important than the disscussion which is why I'm not so keen on the weekly thread idea. This thread is used for general news, and general recommendations on top of just game releases. Also, when stuff gets rated by the ESRB, OFLC, PEGI, USK etc. which all come at various times. It'd be helpful not to search multiple threads. My one thing regaurding a weekly thread would be to have a section that also lists all relevant announcements including ratings, updated Japanese VC listings and what-not.
Yea it is a chore doing a weekly thread, but PSN games usually get threads made about them if people want to have a further discussion. I agree that having 1 Nintendo Download thread is probably a better idea.

PSN is actually the odd man out. XBLA stuff has just one thread.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
We COULD simply continue the discussion as we go and just cut & paste the Nintendo PR release in the first post.

WiiWare and DSiWare are targeted for two different systems. There should be separate thread for DSiWare. This all-in-one megathread is kinda useless for ppl who don't have both. Lots of unwanted posts.

MirageDwarf said:
WiiWare and DSiWare are targeted for two different systems. There should be separate thread for DSiWare. This all-in-one megathread is kinda useless for ppl who don't have both. Lots of unwanted posts.

True but with the Nintendo Download PR, most of the info will end up in this thread anyway. Besides lets be honest, if you own a Wii chances are that you will also end up owning a DSi at some point!

Nuclear Muffin said:
True but with the Nintendo Download PR, most of the info will end up in this thread anyway. Besides lets be honest, if you own a Wii chances are that you will also end up owning a DSi at some point!

I owned DS. Will get DSi in two days. No Wii yet. :)

Ugh, put me in the column for a seperate DSi catchall thread. It's going to be hard enough to keep up with DSiWare on it's own without filtering through a bunch of WiiWare stuff I don't want to know about.

kassatsu said:
I agree that having 1 Nintendo Download thread is probably a better idea.

PSN is actually the odd man out. XBLA stuff has just one thread.

XNA has it's own seperate megathread, if you are looking for an example of same-company multi-mega-threads.

INTERNET

SERIOUS BUSINESS
Sorry, that's not a genre, I wonder what else I could spend less points on?
1HK8Y.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
MirageDwarf said:

THIS.

Come on, someone should make a DSiWare specific Thread.

btw. Real Soccer 09 Screens (DSiWare)

http://uk.media.ds.ign.com/media/143/14337306/imgs_1.html

Somnid

People wanting that DSiWare thread I don't think really understand the scope of what DSiWare is. These aren't big games (a good portion aren't even games), I'm not sure how much disscussion it's going to generate, certainly not more than Wiiware did by itself. Also factor in that DSiWare right now is supposed to be monthly updating (whether that is true of the US and whether it will change is another matter). Whatever thread does exist will be lost, barren, and people will probably wind up in here with their questions anyway.

I don't really believe we need a huge distinction between the services, it's not much different that PSN for PSP, PSN for PS3 and Playstation Classics. They all get filed under PSN. It's just the branding that throws people and of course it makes sense that people with both systems will have to decide to which system their points go and so for users of both it is probably useful to have these lists located in the same place.

Another thing is that the PR is going to encompass all of them and that PR is the bread and butter of these threads. It doesn't need to be repeated in two seperate places.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Reggie confirmed weekly DSi Updates in a interview with Wired

Wired.com: You’re releasing one or two WiiWare games per week. Is the same going to follow with DSi?

Fils-Aime: Our strategy with DSiWare is the same as with WiiWare in that we want to provide new experiences every week. Whether that’s one, two, three, it really is going to depend on how quickly the products pass all of their quality checks and what the pipeline is as far as Nintendo-produced (games) and third-party.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2009/04/qa-reggie-fils.html

Hope thats also the case for NoE ad the PAL Store :)

@Somnid

Its not a big deal for me - but DSiWare just started and there are even own threads for some of the ArtStyle Games and there`ll be more announcments....could be a bit confusing with all different systems and regions....

Somnid

cw_sasuke said:
Its not a big deal for me - but DSiWare just started and there are even own threads for some of the ArtStyle Games and there`ll be more announcments....could be a bit confusing with all different systems and regions....

VOOK was saying that EU updates would be by month. I'm not sure where he got it but that's what I heard. Japan is primarily monthly but lately it's gotten a few extra weeks.

Also, any big or popular game should have it's own thread but Mario calculators aren't exactly a huge deal to most Gaffers. If anything I'd wait until we see how everything pans out. DSiWare is a bit premature to gauge right now. It could ramp up to app store levels of content, who knows?

Caesar III said:
How are the controls of MM this time? I never had a N64, so I first tried the game on my cubes special dvd. I could not stand the controls after playing Windwaker so I stopped playing.
I don't think the VC N64 controls differ from what was on the old Collector's Edition disc. Other than the possibility of using a Classic Controller with non-bean buttons.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I want to buy one of the ArtStyle game.

I remember hearing good thing for Cubello, but other than that I don't know and I'm open to any suggestion.
The one taking more votes will get my money.

But only one of them for now.

Yes Boss!

Dash Kappei said:

I remember hearing good thing for Cubello, but other than that I don't know and I'm open to any suggestion.

Orbient! Such a stunner.

Dash Kappei said:

Rotohex... so fucking addictive

I didn't like what I played of Majora's Mask, but since everyone strokes off to it and says its the best Zelda game ever made, if this hits the VC on Monday I will buy it for sure and give it another chance. Besides the more Zelda on my VC the better, especially that I... have more space now. :lol

Just trying out a slightly adjusted version of the suggested weekly thread. I've added a section at the end to try and gather in ratings news etc. It still needs polished, but is there anything else that could be added?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NINTENDO DOWNLOADABLE RELEASES - WEEK 14 2009

virtualconsole.jpg

The Virtual Console catalogue is updated weekly in Japan and the United States, and fortnightly in Europe and Australasia. Updates are on Tuesday, Monday and Thursday respectively.

Japan
Example release (NES / 500 points)
Example release (N64 / 500 points)

US
Super Punch-Out!! (Super Nes / 800 points)

Europe/Australasia
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64 / 1000 points)

wiiware.jpg

The WiiWare catalogue is updated weekly in Japan and the United States, and fortnightly in Europe and Australasia. Updates are on Tuesday, Monday and Thursday respectively. WiiWare updates alternate with Virtual Console updates in Europe and Australasia.

Japan
Example release (500 points)
Example release (1000 points)

US
Bonsai Barber (1000 points)

Europe/Australasia
No releases.

dsiware.jpg

The DSiWare catalogue is updated weekly in Japan (when in the US?) and monthly (?) in Europe and Australasia. Updates are on Wednesday, (?) and (?) respectively.

Japan
Example release (200 points)

US
No releases.

Europe/Australasia
Example release (Free)
Example release (200 points)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS

Nintendo will occasionally make new Channels available through the Wii Shop, or update the system firmware of the Wii and DSi with new features. The various national ratings organisations will also occasionally provide advance notice of new releases.

These updates, together with all other news relating to the services will be listed here, for example:

Channel and System Updates

Japan
Today And Tomorrow’s Lucky Fortune Telling Channel (Free)
Wii System Update 4.0

US
Wii System Update 4.0

Europe/Australasia
Wii System Update 4.0

Ratings Updates

ESRB
Drill Sergeant Mindstrong (WiiWare)
Penguins and Friends (WiiWare)

OFLC
Master of Illusion: Shuffle Games (DSiWare)
Master of Illusion: Funny Face (DSiWare)
Master of Illusion: Deep Psyche (DSiWare)
A Little Bit of… Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training Maths Edition (DSiWare)

New Announcements

WiiWare
My Life as a Darklord (WiiWare)
Final Fantasy 4: The After Years (WiiWare)

Netto-kun said:
The European Majora's Mask is 256 blocks. Downloading now.:D
That sounds... too small? That's 32 MB, the same as the original cart. Usually games are larger due to the inclusion of the emulator and manual. MM a bit skimpy on space? Compression? Any other 32 MB N64 games show up as small?

Jiggy

Count me against the weekly thread idea. Remember how GAF used to be plagued by 5+ threads a week asking for DS recommendations, and dog$ would just post a link back to several dozen that had been made in the past? I don't see why recommendations for VC, WiiWare, and DSiWare would turn out much differently--if any differently--if they were forced outside a centralized thread.

Jiggy said:
Count me against the weekly thread idea. Remember how GAF used to be plagued by 5+ threads a week asking for DS recommendations, and dog$ would just post a link back to several dozen that had been made in the past? I don't see why recommendations for VC, WiiWare, and DSiWare would turn out much differently--if any differently--if they were forced outside a centralized thread.

But the whole point of a weekly VC thread is that it's there to inform boarders of the new week's releases and announcements, and for discussion of those new releases - a VC equivalent of the Media Create, PAL charts or new boxart threads.

If all people want is a thread to recommend titles, bitch about lack of support and post news snippets that get lost in the shuffle and don't appear in the OP because it's never updated then there's no point in creating another new thread - this one works fine for that purpose!

sfog

Most likely compression, Paper Mario is 40 MB but the VC version is 249 blocks.

In addition to PM, Kirby 64 and Metal Slug 2 are similarly compressed, so that isn't unprecedented.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Yes Boss! said:
Orbient! Such a stunner.

nincompoop said:
Rotohex... so fucking addictive

So those two are the best Artstyle games?
Are they similar to each others?
Is somebody else want to give his own suggestion or tell me which one of those two I should go for I'd appreciate it!

I'm going to buy this evening, let's say in about 6/8 hours.

Dash Kappei said:
So those two are the best Artstyle games?
Are they similar to each others?
Is somebody else want to give his own suggestion or tell me which one of those two I should go for I'd appreciate it!

I'm going to buy this evening, let's say in about 6/8 hours.
I downloaded all 3 and I must say the Cubello is the best.

Rotohex is my least favorite and Orbient is in 2nd.

They are so different. Really can't recomend any of them since they are all uniqe and fun. Just look up videos of them and decide for yourself.

All 3 of them are very fun tho. So which one you get I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

I like all 3 of them, Orbient, Rotohex and Cubello.
Orbient is a slow paced game to relax imho. Fly around with your planet to absorb smaller ones and avoid bigger ones.

Rotohex is a game like tetris to puzzle around fast. Really cool, but imho kind of difficult. You have to think a lot :D

Cubello is some kind of puzzle shooter. You have to shoot colored blocks into a structure to get 3 of the same color and they disappear to be your next ammo. With those you have to clear the whole structure. You have to be fast and shoot smart.

DDayton

While trying to find deals on Wii Points, I stumbled across something interesting...

Amazon.ca is selling 2000 points for $18.99 (Canadian), which would be about $15.45 US at the moment. That would be one of the better deals I've seen for Wii Points, which are generally never on sale... sadly, Amazon.com has them at $19.49, and the Canadian site won't ship to the USA. If they did, I'd consider stocking up.

Stuff to be maintained in an OP or what-not. Corrections welcomed.

ESRB-rated VC titles

[NES] A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobonia (Majesco)
[GEN] Crack Down (Sega)
[SNS] Earthbound (Nintendo)
[GEN] Earthworm Jim 2 (Interplay)
[GEN] ESWAT: City Under Siege (Sega)
[SNS] Genghis Khan II (Koei)
[SNS] Nobunaga's Ambition (Koei)
[GEN] Pengo (Sega)
[SNS] Pilotwings (Nintendo)
[NES] Pro Wrestling (Nintendo)
[GEN] Pulseman (Sega)
[SMS] Secret Command (Sega)
[GEN] Sonic & Knuckles (Sega)
[T16] Star Parodius (Hudson)
[NES] Super Pitfall (Activision)
[GEN] Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Sega)
[SNS] Uncharted Waters: New Horizons (Koei)
[GEN] Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair (Sega)

ESRB-rated DSiWare titles

American Popstar: Road to Celebrity (Gameloft)
Paper Airplane Chase (Nintendo)
Real Soccer 2009 (Gameloft)

sfog said:
You're missing Fatal Fury Special and World Heroes 2 on the Neo-Geo, along with Super Street Fighter II and Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair on the Genesis.

The first 3 titles you mentioned are not on the ESRB's list.

Capndrake

Cheesemeister said:
Fatal Fury Special and World Heroes 2 were definitely on there for Wii at some point, but I guess they're gone now. SSF2 for Genesis is still on there though:
Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers SEGA Teen Violence Wii
Games rated on other boards that still need to come out (Some of the PEGI/USK ones were removed since they're not supposed to be on the site until release, but they weren't wrong):

OFLC:
-Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (SMS, Sega)
-Bomberman '94 (TG, Hudson)
-Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes (TGCD, Nihon Falcom)
-Fantasy Zone II (SMS, Sega)
-Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES, Nintendo)
-MUSHA (SMD, Sega)
-Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES, Square Enix)
-Pulseman (SMD, Sega)
-Secret Command (SMS, Sega)
-Shinobi (SMS, Sega)
-Smash Ping Pong (NES, Nintendo)
-Strider (SMD, Sega)
-Super Turrican 2 (SNES, Factor 5)
-Twinbee (NES, Konami) (Could be Detana!! Twinbee for TG)
-World Heroes 2 (NG, D4 Enterprise)
-Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II (NES, Nintendo)

PEGI:
-Earthworm Jim 2 (SMD, Interplay)
-Sonic & Knuckles (SMD, Sega)
-Strider (SMD, Sega)

USK:
-Wizball (C64, Commodore Gaming)

Neo Samus

Cheesemeister said:

SSF II The first one listed. Published by Sega.

WOw, World Heroes 2 and Fatal Fury Special used to be on the list.....damn I really wanted World Heroes 2. So much better than WH 1.

Capndrake said:
Fatal Fury Special and World Heroes 2 were definitely on there for Wii at some point, but I guess they're gone now. SSF2 for Genesis is still on there though

Fair enough.

Surely we can set up a thread where control of the OP can be maintained.

EDIT: Remaining Nintendo-published titles on VC systems...

NES

Backgammon (JP-only)
Barker Bill's Trick Shooting (Zapper, licensed)
Devil World (JP/EU-only)
Donkey Kong Classics (DK & DKJ released)
Dr. Mario (WiiWare)
Duck Hunt (Zapper)
F-1 Race (JP-only)
Famicom Grand Prix: F-1 Race (JP-only)
Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally (JP-only)
Famicom Tantei Club (JP-only)
Famicom Tantei Club Part II (JP-only)
Famicom Wars (JP-only)
Family BASIC (keyboard, JP-only)
Fire Emblem (JP-only)
Fire Emblem Gaiden (JP-only)
Golf (NES Open Tournament Golf released)
Golf Japan Course (JP-only, NES Open Tournament Golf)
Golf U.S. Course (JP-only, NES Open Tournament Golf)
Gomoku Narabe (JP-only)
Gumshoe (Zapper)
Gyromite (R.O.B.)
Hogan's Alley (Zapper)
Joy Mecha Fight (JP-only)
Kaettekita Mario Bros. (JP-only)
Mahjong (JP-only)
Mother (JP-only)
Nakayama Miho no Tokimeki High School (JP-only)
Nazo no Murasamejou (JP-only)
Popeye (licensed)
Popeye no Eigo Asobi (licensed, JP-only)
Pro Wrestling
Shin 4nin Uchi Mahjong: Yakuman Tengoku (JP-only)
Shin Oni Ga Shima (JP-only)
Short Order & Eggsplode (Power Pad)
Stack-Up (R.O.B.)
Tetris (licensed)
Tetris 2 (licensed)
Time Twist: Rekishi no Katasume de... (JP-only)
To The Earth (Zapper)
VS. Excitebike (JP-only, Excitebike released)
Wild Gunman (Zapper)
Yume Koojoo: Dokidoki Panic (SMB2/USA released)
Yuu Yuu Ki (JP-only)

Super NES

Battleclash (Super Scope)
Dr. Mario (JP-only, WiiWare)
Earthbound (legal issues)
Famicom Tantei Club Part II (JP-only)
Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo (JP-only)
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (JP-only)
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (JP-only)
Hajimari no Mori (JP-only)
Heisei Shin Oni Ga Shima (JP-only)
Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No.1 (JP-only)
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run (licensed)
Killer Instinct (Rare)
Kirby no Kirakira Kids (JP-only)
Kirby Super Star (DS)
Major League Baseball (licensed)
Mario & Wario (mouse, JP-only)
Mario no Super Picross (JP/EU-only)
Mario Paint (mouse)
Marvellous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima (JP-only)
Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge (Super Scope)
Panel de Pon (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.1 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.2 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.3 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.4 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.5 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.6 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.7 (JP-only)
Picross NP Vol.8 (JP-only)
Pilotwings (DSP-1 chip)
Power Lode Runner (JP-only, licensed)
Power Soukoban (JP-only, licensed)
Star Fox (Super FX)
Stunt Race FX (Super FX)
Super Famicom Wars (JP-only)
Super Mario All-Stars (LOL)
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World (LOLOL)
Super Mario Kart (DSP-1 chip)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Super FX2)
Super Play Action Football
Super Scope 6 (Super Scope)
Sutte Hakkun (JP-only)
Tetris & Dr. Mario (licensed, WiiWare)
Tetris 2 (licensed)
Tetris Attack (licensed)
Tin Star (Super Scope)
Uniracers (Pixar lawsuit)
Wario's Woods (NES version released)
Wrecking Crew '98 (JP-only)
Yoshi's Cookie (NES version released)
Yoshi's Safari (Super Scope)
Zootto Mahjong! (JP-only)

N64

Banjo-Kazooie (Rare)
Banjo-Tooie (Rare)
Blast Corps. (Rare)
Custom Robo (JP-only)
Custom Robo V2 (JP-only)
Diddy Kong Racing (Rare)
Donkey Kong 64
Doubutsu no Mori (GameCube)
Dr. Mario 64 (WiiWare)
Excitebike 64
F-Zero X Expansion Kit (JP-only, 64DD)
Goldeneye 007 (Rare)
Hey You, Pikachu! (microphone)
Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No.1 Ketteihan! (JP-only)
Jet Force Gemini (Rare)
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest (licensed)
Killer Instinct Gold (Rare)
Kyojin no Doshin (JP-only, 64DD)
Kyojin no Doshin: Kaihou Sensen Chibikkochikko Daishuugo (JP-only, 64DD)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (4/7 release in JP)
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey, Jr. (licensed)
Mario Artist: Communication Kit (JP-only, 64DD)
Mario Artist: Paint Studio (JP-only, 64DD)
Mario Artist: Polygon Studio (JP-only, 64DD)
Mario Artist: Talent Studio (JP-only, 64DD)
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis

Mickey's Speedway USA (licensed)
NBA Courtside (licensed)
NBA Courtside 2 (licensed)
The New Tetris (licensed)
Perfect Dark (Rare)
Pilotwings 64
Pokémon Stadium (JP-only, Transfer Pak)
Pokémon Stadium (Transfer Pak)
Pokémon Stadium 2 (Transfer Pak)
Ridge Racer 64 (licensed)
Sim City 64 (JP-only, 64DD)
Super Smash Bros. (released in JP)
Tetrisphere (licensed)

Cheesemeister said:
Fair enough.

Well, that requires having a boarder who is (a) willing to commit to the long-term maintenance of the OP on a near-daily basis and is not daft enough to get themselves banned, or (b) a mod who is willing to do the same for an existing thread.

Honestly, a weekly thread based on a standard template that anyone can copy and pick up if the original poster falls out of doing it is ideal if what we want is a news thread rather than a sprawling discussion of all things VC/WiiWare.

Cheesemeister said:
Tetrisphere (licensed)
Interesting thing is it was just "Phear" when it was planned for Jaguar before Nintendo gobbled it up. I guess we're lucky they didn't attach the Tetris name to all their puzzle games. Though the name makes more sense with this game than it did Tetris Attack.

Another vote against the weekly thread idea. I don't see what's so hard about just clicking and browsing the latest pages of this thread every week. You have your ongoing news and recommendations right here, just takes a little skimming to find what you need, big deal. Interested in a title? Just ask or do a search within the thread.

What's the point of having a chunk of news/release list discussion threads every week which would be perpetually outdated and would get clogged with the sort of recommendation requests that are easily fielded here? And please explain how doing a forum search every week just to read the latest release list thread is more organized? If some of you want to do this on your own, go right ahead. Maybe the OP will get maintained again, maybe it won't. Whatever. For me, this thread is still plenty useful with lots of great feedback and is staying bookmarked.

Another VC thread reboot? A weekly thread would be alright if there was an established template (like the weekly psn update threads) and someone willing to do it I guess. The dedicated thread idea obviously falls flat on its face if the thread creator gets banned and no mod will update the OP.

I'm honestly fine with the meandering discussion of all things VC. I just know to jump to the very end of the thread and search back a page or two. In fact I think this should be tacked on to Kobun's thread and we return to that beast. It's honestly the same thing at this point, which is kind of what I expected.

DDayton

Cheesemeister said:
Cosmonaut X said:
Well, that requires having a boarder who is (a) willing to commit to the long-term maintenance of the OP on a near-daily basis and is not daft enough to get themselves banned

I am puzzled by the way folks keep getting banned. I mean, I've been on GAF for a few years now, and I've never been banned. I'd offer to maintain the thread, but I probably wouldn't be able to update the thread on Monday mornings until late Monday evening.

donny2112

Cosmonaut X said:
Honestly, a weekly thread based on a standard template that anyone can copy and pick up if the original poster falls out of doing it is ideal if what we want is a news thread rather than a sprawling discussion of all things VC/WiiWare.

What about a compromise? A monthly Wii/DS thread that gets updated weekly or more often with the updates from each region. That way 1) those interested in the latest releases can find them in the OP, 2) those interested in continuing discussion can do so over the course of the month, 3) the thread isn't dependent long-term on the ability/willingness of the OP to keep it updated, and 4) those keeping bookmarks only need to update them once a month. :p

That way if the same person wants to keep doing it, great, and if they get bored/banned, someone else can pick it up with minimal fuss. The OP should also link to the recent monthly threads, as well, to provide a history. How does this sound? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom