• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

Ophiuchus

Banned
well i finally got a gold account i played back in the ps2 days if anyone wants a easy game hit me up....im terrible lol sinistar28 is my GT

woodchuck

looks like Daw got banned too :lol

Games I need to play:

Week 3: Detroit @ San Francisco
Week 5: GB @ Detroit

Week 10: Dallas @ Philly
Week 10: Detroit @ Minnesota

I'm really busy tonight, but I should be free Tuesday - Thursday night.

On Tuesday, I'm free after 10 pm EST.
On Wednesday and Thursday, I should be free after 7 pm est.

AirBrian

MWS Natural said:
Yes please, only game I can play is versus dddaaammittttmmaattt and I think he is refusing.
He's refusing to play unless you apologize for running up the score.

I think both are ticky-tacky and to be honest I'm siding with him more because there's NO excuse for running up the score (and it's a clear-cut rule). If you guys don't play your game, I'm flipping a coin.

AirBrian said:
He's refusing to play unless you apologize for running up the score.

I think both are ticky-tacky and to be honest I'm siding with him more because there's NO excuse for running up the score (and it's a clear-cut rule). If you guys don't play your game, I'm flipping a coin.

Sure. I apologize for running up the score and hurting his feelings, pride, video game cred etc etc. ok?

Somnia

woodchuck said:
looks like Daw got banned too :lol

Games I need to play:

Week 3: Detroit @ San Francisco
Week 5: GB @ Detroit

Week 10: Dallas @ Philly
Week 10: Detroit @ Minnesota

I'm really busy tonight, but I should be free Tuesday - Thursday night.

On Tuesday, I'm free after 10 pm EST.
On Wednesday and Thursday, I should be free after 7 pm est.

I can play you anytime on thursday. Just hit me up with a time and I'll be there.

Nightz

BigJonsson said:
This evening is good, name a time
I'm going out tonight, but I might be able to get a game in before I leave. Would 5 pm PST work for you? Or if you're still available, I'll be home around 9 PST.

Nightz said:
I'm going out tonight, but I might be able to get a game in before I leave. Would 5 pm PST work for you? Or if you're still available, I'll be home around 9 PST.

Tomorrow night might be better then

I'm waiting to play my week 9 game against the 'Skins right now

GG Sable

Plaxico Burres' play was just the shot in the leg the Giants needed

EDIT - holy shit the Giants just put him on IR-Non-football injury and hes done for the season

Does that mean I'm losing him in Madden?!?!

Somnia

BigJonsson said:
GG Sable

Plaxico Burres' play was just the shot in the leg the Giants needed

EDIT - holy shit the Giants just put him on IR-Non-football injury and hes done for the season

Does that mean I'm losing him in Madden?!?!

Next roster update he will be gone...sorry buddy

Nightz

Yeah, gg. You had a lot of deep balls and your players are a pain to tackle. Maybe I should've waited until Plaxico was put on IR to play you. :lol

He had his last hurrah :(

Also can't believe I had a delay of game penalty on the first play lol, got distracted

Hightower is also hard to tackle

woodchuck

Somnia said:
GG Wood...Def. have my number this year. Good luck in the playoffs buddy.

thanks man. good call on pausing the game before it ended. it locked up for me afterwards :lol

you were definitely able to move the ball, but some killer interceptions helped me out.

daw840

I'm back.

Vumpler, sorry about yesterday. I ended up on a party bus to San Diego saturday night and didn't get back until late sunday. I can play any evening this week. Just let me know.

Slo

daw840 said:
I'm back.

Vumpler, sorry about yesterday. I ended up on a party bus to San Diego saturday night and didn't get back until late sunday. I can play any evening this week. Just let me know.

You went on a party bus to a San Diego instead of staying home and playing a videogame? I suppose there was drinking and bikinis too? :rolleyes: Yer outta the league!

daw840

Slo said:
You went on a party bus to a San Diego instead of staying home and playing a videogame? I suppose there was drinking and bikinis too? :rolleyes: Yer outta the league!

I know, I'm a loser. Having fun with other people IRL instead of sitting at home and playing video games. Floggings are in order I believe.

Somnia

Nightz said:
Somnia, when are you available to play week 11?

Pretty shitty schedule as a heads up, but I'm available tomorrow night anytime after 10pm cst and the same for Friday. Saturday I'm free anytime after 4pm cst. Just let me know.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
daw840 said:
I am controlling the Steelers right now. Do we have a game? I can play today if you can.
Brian mentioned to me the possibility of me taking over either the Steelers or the Lions so you and someone else don't ahve to have 2 teams. I am not sure if I want to take over the Lions.

daw840

DenogginizerOS said:
Brian mentioned to me the possibility of me taking over either the Steelers or the Lions so you and someone else don't ahve to have 2 teams. I am not sure if I want to take over the Lions.

Their yours if you want them

Nightz

woodchuck said:
sorry guys. i guess i'm out of the league. i sold my copy of madden for dead space.
:lol
Joke post, right?

Somnia said:
Pretty shitty schedule as a heads up, but I'm available tomorrow night anytime after 10pm cst and the same for Friday. Saturday I'm free anytime after 4pm cst. Just let me know.
Not sure if I can play Madden tonight or tomorrow night, I'm sick so I might knock out early. I'll try to get on tonight though. If not, earliest might have to be Saturday, but there's a possibility that I won't be available either. I'll let you know.

Top Bottom