• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olympics 2024: Summer Games in Paris Official Thread

T8SC

sandstorm-darude.gif

25 years later, Sandstorm is still a banger.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Really bad idea putting this all on the Seine, there's no spectacle it's all just little floats full o wankers, if your gonna go all decadence at least embrace your fucking history and have the dancers come out like a ball from Versailles and then progress into this modern shite and whys the Effille Tower not lit up??

jufonuk

not tag worthy
It still goes from boring as shit to ok that’s pretty cool

Ok now they singing John Lennon the famous French singer from Les Beatuels

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
This was a proper opening ceremony - and in the land that birthed the event none the less.
It's not about bearded women, fat DJ's, non-abled doing breakdance, abhorrent trashy Eurotrance and general Western agendas.
It's not even about the "show" part of the whole.event, it's about culture and class - something which this French "event" lacks

i really wonder if she is singing live as there will be a lot of background noise you have to isolate, like the rain, the engine of the barge, etc

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This was a proper opening ceremony - and in the land that birthed the event none the less.
It's not about bearded women, fat DJ's, non-abled doing breakdance, abhorrent trashy Eurotrance and general Western agendas.
It's not even about the "show" part of the whole.event, it's about culture and class - something which this French "event" lacks

The West in general has lost its culture. But they did have a lot of French stuff in there.

SJRB

Gold Member
It's Celine Dion, bet on it.

Bro this is beautiful. The choreography, the music are insane.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Lol it is so bucketing down, I'd love to know how much Paris spunked on this shitshow lol it's gonna get slated tomorrow in the press... Oh wait they had bearded ladies and a breakdancing disabled midget, so it's a 5* hit

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Lol it is so bucketing down, I'd love to know how much Paris spunked on this shitshow lol it's gonna get slated tomorrow in the press... Oh wait they had bearded ladies and a breakdancing disabled midget, so it's a 5* hit
The whole thing cost 9B+

SJRB

Gold Member
O my god, Zidane has his lower button of his jacket not unbuttoned. This is by far the #1 sin a man wearing a suit can commit.

Look how shit his jacket fits as a result. Amateur hour.

Nadal, what a legend. Deserved limelight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom