• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay RaR

Alright chapter.
Nice of Luffy to help Rebecca out there and settle things between her and Kyros. Do they really plan on staying in that cabin for the rest of their lives?

And is it true there's another break next week? Really sucks if so.

Spinx

Whitebeard will never be topped.

Nice chapter. Hyped for Law and Sengoku having a chat about Rosinante.

Rwpsje7.png

NStfJiv.jpg

Kornflayx

Alright chapter.
Nice of Luffy to help Rebecca out there and settle things between her and Kyros. Do they really plan on staying in that cabin for the rest of their lives?

And is it true there's another break next week? Really sucks if so.

There's no break next week

And what's up with the Marines falling down? Maybe related to them giving blood to Mansherry?

Acrylic7

Everything about this picture is great. Franky even has his only good hairstyle in it.

Also, sorry to do this, but I was just thinking that despite One Piece not having romance really be a thing, everyone pretty much has the perfect partner lined up for them.

Luffy/Hancock
Nami/Usopp
Robin/Franky
Zoro/Tashigi
Sanji/Bonney

And now Chopper even has a female reindeer... thing. Brooke is kind of beyond that now.

True, I forgot Kaya even existed.

what female reindeer?

Sanji/Bonney? What? If i remember correctly, the only Strawhat, that had contact with her was Zorro, i doubt the ever met Sanji?
Or is it because of Cook <-> Glutton? That's one weak connection, Sanji could be a viable partner for Ruffy then. ;]
Or Perona x Zorro, because she actually has a sense of direction and can easily locate Zorro when he ran off in the wrong direction again. ^^

So, a rather weak chapter this week? Don't mind, need my One Piece fix this evening!

The feels chapter people were expecting hit today. Looks to be grinding till 800 I'm hoping for that World Council meeting is going to be happening, hoping its at 800 & we see a glimpse of Vivi again (more feels), anyways, I think it's safe to say we can cross Rebecca off the list of the next crew member.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Read through the shit translation

Pretty good chapter though. Nice to get some closure to Rebecca and Kyros. I loved how people were freaking out over her possibly joining. That doesn't look like it will happen. Now you can save your anger and vitriol for the next 16 year old princess that shows up.

It looked Fujitora powers to me, but that would be strange.

Huh didn't think about that but in reality if they were still conscious it makes the most sense.

Also the Marines stated earlier that Luffy was still badly injured from his fight which probably tells why he's still tired.

I can't tell you how happy I am that Rebecca chose not to be the princess. It was obivous something like this was going to happen, but I'm glad she's reunited with Kyros.
Kyros didn't think he was worthy enough to be together with her, but she doesn't care about who her father is because she finally has one after ten years.
A very needed emotional closure for these two. And Rebecca has snot all over his shirt. lol

LOL @ Abdullah and Jett on the den-den mushi.

Mansherry's dandelion-donations was what caused some of the Marine to pass out. It was a set-up all along, bruh.

We're definitely going to get some kind of dialogue or interaction between Law and Sengoku. Sengoku needs to also bring closure to Rosinante's story.

Why was everyone freaking out and calling luffy a pirate (in the bad sense) and acting scared? Shouldnt there be a 40ft gold statue being erected in his honour?

Find it weird the castle guards would give a shit if luffy showed up given what everyone did in what was like a day and a half ago lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
After Doflamingos reign you can't blame them for not trusting Pirates anytime soon.

Chariot

All people know that the guy trashed their previous dictator. This is nice on the one hand, but on the other hand that doesn't promise that he is a good guy. The gladiators know, the marines know, the castle people know, we as readers certainly know, but the common folk? I don't think so. It was a ncie arena day and suddenly the city turned into a warzone and a lot of people the common folk don't know were trashing each other. The enemy of my enemy isn't necessary my friend, especially after the common enemy got taken out.

Grexeno

Unless Law and Sengoku's talk takes up the whole chapter, it should conclude next week.
We still have the chapter were King Riku officially makes his speech and probably tells the citizens to chill the fuck out about Luffy. And maybe 1-2 chapters of fighting off Fujitora and the Marines.

georly

Well I'm glad the parallelism to alabasta is that she DOESN'T become princess and not that she JOINS the crew. Same but different.

Didn't we say much the same this week?

It'll never end, Bishop. It'll never end. We'll be in Dressrosa forever.

They said the same thing in Water 7, especially when the crew went back after Enies Lobby. lol

We still have the chapter were King Riku officially makes his speech and probably tells the citizens to chill the fuck out about Luffy. And maybe 1-2 chapters of fighting off Fujitora and the Marines.

No one is in any shape to even breathe in Fujitora's general direction.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well I'm glad the parallelism to alabasta is that she DOESN'T become princess and not that she JOINS the crew. Same but different.
I liked that red herring.
"Come with me!"
But then
it ends up meaning something totally different

One thing we know for sure is that Oda can stretch out a bunch of characters running across Dressage for at least 2 more chapters before we get to 800.
Yep. It's painfully obvious Oda is waiting for chapter 800. Dressrosa citizens can fuck off. I don't see Fujitora knocking those Marines put. I want to see Sengoku humble Law next chapter,

Yep. It's painfully obvious Oda is waiting for chapter 800. Dressrosa citizens can fuck off. I don't see Fujitora knocking those Marines put. I want to see Sengoku humble Law next chapter,

Law and Sengoku already seem humble enough. But I want to hear what Sengoku has to say maybe more about the future that the past since we already know that.

Expect for chapter 100, Oda doesn't really care about doing anything special for _00 chapters.

There's also nothing significant or interesting about the number 800 anyway.

ryan13ts

Thank god, I seriously thought Luffy was bringing her with him back to the ship. I literally screamed out "Nooooo!" without thinking as soon as I thought he was inviting her into the crew. Now her useless ass can go stay with Kyros and hopefully be forgotten very soon.

And what is it that people are execting to happen at Ch. 800 anyways?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My monthly question: new crewmate yet?

I'm so behind :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom