• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salbug

I wonder if we'll ever see Dolfamingo's eyes...

We technically already have.

71a66661ec96fac052e0afe39faf70af.png

jercruz

Proof?

Spoiler at Arlong Park only shows the first page, and it has Bastille and the Tontatta Dwarves. Nothing about Ucy.

more spoilers now... .Luffy is with Ucy going to the port

EDIT: More spoilers coming in... Maybe not. Sorry for the confusion. Though I don't mind having that individual as being one though.

more spoilers now... .Luffy is with Ucy going to the port

EDIT: More spoilers coming in... Maybe not. Sorry for the confusion. Though I don't mind having that individual as being one though.

I think you confused speculation on what could still happen for actual spoilers

Him
riding the bull does not connotate the bull joining the crew.

Come on man.

Did anybody watch Episode of Sabo yet? Is the animation not shit?

Kornflayx

Good chapter but nothing amazing. The conversation between Law and Sengoku was almost completely pointless, just stretching to get to chapter 800. The Tontatta reveal was nice. And Luffy finally going "No more running away, I need to whoop you all anyway" was really well done. (MP translation got it completely wrong as always; "I can't beat you" lol)

But the main thing I don't like the last chapters, is the art. The important panels are done well as always, but some of the other panels are just.... ugh. It's starting to look like a sketchbook with the really thick lines and all the busy panels. A lot of detail is getting lost with that kind of style, and I hate it. Give me back the Skypiea or Water Seven art.

RagnarokX

Fujitora looks like he still really doesn't want to fight. His reaction to the punch seems like a lot of inner turmoil. It reminds me of when Garp let Luffy punch him at Marineford.

Good chapter but nothing amazing. The conversation between Law and Sengoku was almost completely pointless, just stretching to get to chapter 800. The Tontatta reveal was nice. And Luffy finally going "No more running away, I need to whoop you all anyway" was really well done. (MP translation got it completely wrong as always; "I can't beat you" lol)

But the main thing I don't like the last chapters, is the art. The important panels are done well as always, but some of the other panels are just.... ugh. It's starting to look like a sketchbook with the really thick lines and all the busy panels. A lot of detail is getting lost with that kind of style, and I hate it. Give me back the Skypiea or Water Seven art.

Lots of detail always get lost with that group scans .

Fujitora looks like he still really doesn't want to fight. His reaction to the punch seems like a lot of inner turmoil. It reminds me of when Garp let Luffy punch him at Marineford.

There likely won't be that long of a fight, just enough to string along another chapter before they GTFO or Jimbei shows up.

Spinx

Aohige's translation.

"Why should I run, just because he's an admiral? We're through with that crap 2 years ago!
Whether it's a marine admiral or an emperor it doesn't matter, I need to beat them all to go forward! Otherwise I can't become the Pirate King!!"

All yonko are going down, no more running away! *runs away next chapter*

kurahador

I doubt they'll fight. Zoro going to knock Luffy out, do some awesome sword skill to kick Fujitora away and take off with everyone.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn Luffy entering that Gol.D Roger territory. No more running away, everything is for the taken .

Finally.

I doubt they'll fight. Zoro going to knock Luffy out, do some awesome sword skill to kick Fujitora away and take off with everyone.

I feel like just as Luffy is going to be hit with something major Zoro's gonna jump in and save him and then they'll pull some Chrono Trigger Dual Tech shenanigans and that'll put Fujitora off balance long enough for them to escape.

Aohige's translation.

"Why should I run, just because he's an admiral? We're through with that crap 2 years ago!
Whether it's a marine admiral or an emperor it doesn't matter, I need to beat them all to go forward! Otherwise I can't become the Pirate King!!"

All yonko are going down, no more running away! *runs away next chapter*

This is why I keep telling myself I should wait for Viz's trans, even if it's four days later.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I feel like just as Luffy is going to be hit with something major Zoro's gonna jump in and save him and then they'll pull some Chrono Trigger Dual Tech shenanigans and that'll put Fujitora off balance long enough for them to escape.

Don't forget that Law is on the way, he can get Luffy out of trouble and on the boat really easily. From there it's just a matter of hitting Fujitora with something big enough to give them time to get away.

Don't forget that Law is on the way, he can get Luffy out of trouble and on the boat really easily. From there it's just a matter of hitting Fujitora with something big enough to give them time to get away.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a suped up variation of what Luffy and Zoro pulled on the wave way back during Water 7.

Kworn

Banned
This is the beginning of the Pirate King Luffy! He just did exactly what Garp said Roger was best known for, not running away from an enemy to protect his friends.

Yeah, that last page was great.

Sengoku telling Law that Corason didn't save him out of love was an unnecessary dick move though, beneath what retired Sengoku should've done.

This is the beginning of the Pirate King Luffy! He just did exactly what Garp said Roger was best known for, not running away from an enemy to protect his friends.

He has always protected his friends no matter what. The beginning of "Pirate King Luffy" happened already in the first book, I'd say. He's just reached such a power level now that fewer and fewer enemies are major threats.

Kornflayx

Sengoku telling Law that Corason didn't save him out of love was an unnecessary dick move though, beneath what retired Sengoku should've done.

Which was an expected mistranslation of MP. Here's a more accurate translate from Aohige: "He tells Law that Roci didn't save him because he was a D. Don't attempt to give reasoning to the love you received from him. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom