• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a mane of hair between Buggy and Law on the Yonkou, Shichibukai and Supernova panel that looks a LOT like Shiki. Is he the unrevealed Shichibukai?

LOVE this chapter. I always love the post-arc chapters where Oda start planting seeds for the future arcs.

Nasser

Calling it: Sanji's father is a World Noble or King and he ran away to North Blue to become a chef as a child. One of the upcoming arcs will have Sanji going all Robin on the crew and turning himself into his family.

Good chapter.

I can totally see this happening. So many ideas and theories running on my mind right now, I'm too tired to think. I'll think tomorrow and sleep now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Very interesting chapter... Can't wait to see what is happening to Sanji and the rest of the crew.

Kabuto

Jack seem to be a member or ally of kaido crew.
You can see kaido jolly roger on his ship .

You're right! I thought it was just a new Jolly Roger at first.

There's a mane of hair between Buggy and Law on the Yonkou, Shichibukai and Supernova panel that looks a LOT like Shiki. Is he the unrevealed Shichibukai.

LOVE this chapter. I always love the post-arc chapters where Oda start planting seeds for the future arcs.

Good catch :eek: That really does look like Shiki.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Incoming Sanji centric story to make up for his time being spent humiliated or out of the spotlight during the timeskip so far. GET HYPE.

Ryokugyu looks awesome from the little we can see of him. That mane of hair!

ffdgh

We need chapters like this more often lol.
Lucci is back
"Lucy" and God Usopp got statues.
Doffy is still an arrogant bastard and is about to be rescued it seems.
Bart's ship...I can't XD
Surprised Belamay took a piece of luffy's card.
Haha framed Bounties! Luffy is now Ace tier.
Usopp has the 3rd highest one now lol.
Sanji may be royalty? Wouldn't be too surprising.

There's no break next week right? Hope this momentum continues.

TheChits

My man Lucci is back in the mix
AU7Amsc.gif

Chariot

Calling it: Sanji's father is a World Noble or King and he ran away to North Blue to become a chef as a child. One of the upcoming arcs will have Sanji going all Robin on the crew and turning himself into his family.
I like that. It's goign to be like the James episode in Pokenon. With great riches, but emptyness.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've heard the "Sanji is a prince" theory way before this chapter. How do people come up with this stuff years before we get any substantial breadcrumbs for it? I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

As cool as the return of Lucci is, I hope CP0 isn't just CP9 redux. Some cool new World Government members would be nice.

Qurupeke

Great chapter. I didn't see Hattori when I first read the chapter and I wasn't sure who he was. Jack seems to becoming a major player too, I wonder if he will succeed in saving Doflamingo.

Also, God Usopp does it again.

Chariot

I've heard the "Sanji is a prince" theory way before this chapter. How do people come up with this stuff years before we get any substantial breadcrumbs for it? I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

As cool as the return of Lucci is, I hope CP0 isn't just CP9 redux. Some cool new World Government members would be nice.
Simply because he called himself Mr. Prince, he's overly princy handsome, Oda doesn't forget and rule of funny is at work for the most time.

Metal B

What is even more funny. The sketch from Sanji wanted poster wasn't just a joke, it actually had story relevance! Now with a actually real photo of him, the people of his past recognize him. Goddammit Oda!

What is even more funny. The sketch from Sanji wanted poster wasn't just a joke, it actually had story relevance! Now with a actually real photo of him, the people of his past recognize him. Goddammit Oda!

lol someone from the government definitely recognize him to only want him alive.

edit:
I wonder if lucci is the new leader of cp0. Also if he has a grudge against luffy and if he wants a rematch. Pretty sure the two will clash again.

So much stuff shown this chapter. It's like every other page shakes things up.

Cabbage was great on the cover story and Barto's ship my brain just couldn't process it for a couple of seconds.

I wonder if the Sogeking bounty was cancelled?

From the montage X-Drake is show in the same position as the warlords, far away from the other worst generation, and Bonney is shown in left hand position with Zoro being right hand. Foreshadowing?

Kater

Banned
Oh. My. God.

God Usopp. 200 Million Beli. xD

Edit:

Time for Chopper to take more action or else he will forever be known as the "pet" of the crew.

Damn, Rob Lucci back in action.

Any ideas on who this is? Is it the guy they showed later in the chapter or the new warlord?

134a90559bbfec1528b63d6715e75667.png

Also, on another note, I like to imagine how uncomfortable for all parties involved it must've been to change Doflamingos clothes into the prison clothes (he can't have done it himself), lol.

Bartolomeo's Ship is amazing. How he managed to find a crew that all share his passion for the Straw Hats while being otherwise tough and hated is quite remarkable too.

Also, Franky is totally incognito as long as his out of his General/Shogun Franky mech. Last thing, Sanji is no longer part of the big three of the Straw Hats. A dark day for our man Sanji.

Damn, Rob Lucci back in action.

Any ideas on who this is? Is it the guy they showed later in the chapter or the new warlord?

134a90559bbfec1528b63d6715e75667.png

Also, on another note, I like to imagine how uncomfortable for all parties involved it must've been to change Doflamingos clothes into the prison clothes (he can't have done it himself), lol.

Bartolomeo's Ship is amazing. How he managed to find a crew that all share his passion for the Straw Hats while being otherwise tough and hated is quite remarkable too.

Also, Franky is totally incognito as long as his out of his General/Shogun Franky mech. Last thing, Sanji is no longer part of the big three of the Straw Hats. A dark day for our man Sanji.

Isn't that big mom?

Kornflayx

I think that's supposed to be Big Mom since all the Emperors are there. Also the face on the hat would fit with the talking figurehead of her ship

bjork

On the page that shows the worst generation: what is that on the right side of the word bubble next to shanks?

I wonder if Jack is just Morgan? Looks like he has a mouth covering and we haven't seen him in quite awhile.

X Drake is definitely hanging with the warlords in that pic

That's a really good observation. But would drake be the one who cut off Z's arm and killed his fellow marines as well? He was a rear admiral afterall. I think if he did all that he would of had a higher bounty as a supernova.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Big Mom looks great from what i can see....cant wait to see her in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom