• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP9 could actually have reasonable power-up just by getting used to their devil fruit powers. They barely had time to experiment with them and could've mastered them during the years that have past.

Lucci and Jabra presumably had their devil fruits for some time before the others ate theirs

Yes...YESSSSS!!!

I forgot all about that. I'm remembering I was super bummed out that Sogeking got a bounty because I wanted Yasopp to see Usopp, now it might finally happen!
I dont even care if it slows the story down we need a bounty reaction chapter from around the world its been awhile. And if the sanji theory's are true it be a good time to see someone we dont know react to his bounty to set things up

I really liked this chapter. It seems like Fujitora really doesn't feel pressed to pursue Law and Luffy, as he called it an endless journey or something to that effect. Doflamingo's monologue was pretty cool, although we've heard the same sentiment before. Nice to see all the new bounties, but I feel like Luffy should be higher up. Interested to see what Sanji's deal is. I wonder who that captain is who wants to get Doflamingo back.

Also, I think it's cool that CP9 (CP0) is back, but I hope they don't become a main villain again because been there done that, but I wouldn't mind seeing them as supporting antagonists. I do wonder how they managed to get back in the WGs good graces though.

Bart's ship takes the cake though. I love how the whole crew is obsessed and not just him.

who?

yeah i believe so

these panels slayed me

going luffy-senpai

lol

Gin is the guy who was a part of Don Krieg's crew that Sanji fought early on in the series, he did promise to meet Sanji again in the Grand Line

Sanji can fly naturally, Sanji can swim nearly as fast as mer-folk, Sanji's physical endurance is out of this world, Sanji's got a non-imposing and marketable image.
Here's a random thought - What if the World Gov't wants to model the next line of Pacifista after him, and that's why they want him alive?
Hell, on the off chance that Vegapunk discovered how to transfer some of the host's knowledge or ability into Pacifistas, they could double as Marine servants.

Chariot

Sanji can fly naturally, Sanji can swim nearly as fast as mer-folk, Sanji's physical endurance is out of this world, Sanji's got a non-imposing and marketable image.
Here's a random thought - What if the World Gov't wants to model the next line of Pacifista after him, and that's why they want him alive?
Hell, on the off chance that Vegapunk discovered how to transfer some of the host's knowledge or ability into Pacifistas, they could double as Marine servants.
I don't think they would go for Sanji. Lot's of alternatives that are in the Marines than to catch a C-Tier Pirate.

Lunar15

Could be that they see him as a link to Ivankov and therefore want him alive to figure out the whereabouts of the revolutionary army, but the same could go for Luffy or Robin so it's probably not the reason.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
tumblr_inline_nv6u2mBaQa1r44aoj_540.png

This son of a bitch.

Lol I just got that he threw his away, not giving 2 fucks about any non-strawhat. There's being a fanboy, and there's being a barto.

I'm a barto for onepiece. Amazing chapter.

Oxn

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, he totally is. He, by his abilities, isn't even close to the Top-Tier pirates.

C+ tier

But his bounty is higher than some of the supernova captains, so he must be of some value that hasn't been explained yet.

His bounty is higher than some of the supernovas from 2 years ago. They may very well have increased alot. Kidd and law went up alot. Im sure xdrake basil hawkin, apoo, urouge, all went up alot.

His bounty is higher than some of the supernovas from 2 years ago. They may very well have increased alot. Kidd and law went up alot. Im sure xdrake basil hawkin, apoo, urouge, all went up alot.

Yeah he is still under all the new ones from the time skip .
The one he closest to is killer who at 200 million.

I suppose zoro is A tier?

From what we seen so far zoro and luffy way above sanji now.
lets hope this new arc changes that .

Squishy3

We're probably going to get a flashback to what Sanji and crew have been doing now and then SURPRISE THEY'RE ON ZOU

safe bet to say the barto crew is sticking with them until the end of the series from now on

Yeah he is still under all the new ones from the time skip .
The one he closest to is killer who at 200 million.

From what we seen so far zoro and luffy way above sanji now.
lets hope this new arc changes that .
O no doubt thats always been the case but an entire tier ehhhh luffy sure but id place zoro and sanji as b-tier honestly guess we'll see when we hit a yonko arc

O no doubt thats always been the case but an entire tier ehhhh luffy sure but id place zoro and sanji as b-tier honestly guess we'll see when we hit a yonko arc

I mean truth is i think Zoro will always look better than sanji combat wise even if they not far apart .
Zoro dream is about becoming the world strongest swordsman and that is directly tie into how strong he is .

Haven't we already gone over how bounties only represent your threat to the World Government and the world at large?
I thought it was the case i guess not? I mean already said zoro was indeed stronger but yes i do feel they are the same tier

Edit: heck Bellamy has a higher bounty than sanji and he got wrecked by dellinger

We were just talking about this some pages ago. Sanji is a beast, no doubt, but he's just nowhere near the level of Zoro and Luffy. I, and others, posted many examples of this. Just get over it. Sanji is amazing, but in terms of combat strength, Zoro is a tier above Sanji, no doubt.

Chariot

I don't say that Sanji is a lesser human, but fact is, he wasn't projecting as much threat as Luffy, Zoro and Robin for the WG. And when you look at the whole spectrum, you got Yonko and other dangerous pirates even above Luffys and Zoros level, then those on their's. And only then Sanji.

Chariot

If it's not representative of strength at all, why doesn't Zoro and Sanji have the same bounties then? I know what you mean, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.
It's NOT representative of strength. In general, the stronger tend to be more dangerous, but think of 70m berry little Nico Robin or 100 berry Chopper.

It's NOT representative of strength. In general, the stronger tend to be more dangerous, but think of 70m berry little Nico Robin or 100 berry Chopper.

Lol, Chopper's bounty is just a joke.

Look, I know what you're saying and I don't disagree entirely, but you never answered my question. It's simple: it IS representative of strength AND danger to world government.

Well it representative of threat level so it could be strength(person or group) , knowledge , both ,behavior .
Either way we have seen bounties base on both or combinations .

Oxn

Lol, Chopper's bounty is just a joke.

Look, I know what you're saying and I don't disagree entirely, but you never answered my question. It's simple: it IS representative of strength AND danger to world government.

You teo are arguing but youre pretty much saying the same thing

Jesus, whatever.

Fine. Why don't Franky and Zoro have the same bounty?
Really? So we're going to pretend like bounties matter that much at all? By this bounty=strength logic zoro and sanji shouldve both been over 220mil easily seeing how they tossed caribu around like a rag doll.

I dont even see whats the problem here its not enough to say zoro is stronger? Now they are on completely different tiers? Come on now

bjork

Jesus, whatever.

Fine. Why don't Franky and Zoro have the same bounty?

Visibility. Zoro's been in a main fight at every point on the SHs journey. Of course he's more of a known threat. Franky's done some damage, but the worst thing he did was burn the plans of the Pluton.

Really? So we're going to pretend like bounties matter that much at all? By this bounty=strength logic zoro and sanji shouldve both been over 220mil easily seeing how they tossed caribu around like a rag doll.

I dont even see whats the problem here its not enough to say zoro is stronger? Now they are on completely different tiers? Come on now

Like I've posted three times in a row now, bounty does not equal only strength. Whatever, if you're just going to misinterpret my posts, why even bother. And yes, Zoro is a tier above Sanji; we've been over this before and it's irrelevant to their bounties anyway. But I mean, if you disagree then sure, don't let me ruin your day or anything, it's up to you to feel however you feel. It's not even a big deal anyway.

Honestly its not even about the sanji vs zoro anymore i already stated zoro wins thats bothering me now though is the fact that somehow zoro gets to be on the same tier as luffy?

bjork

Like I've posted three times in a row now, bounty does not equal only strength. Whatever, if you're just going to misinterpret my posts, why even bother. And yes, Zoro is a tier above Sanji; we've been over this before and it's irrelevant to their bounties anyway. But I mean, if you disagree then sure, don't let me ruin your day or anything, it's up to you to feel however you feel. It's not even a big deal anyway.

Who's the angry one? This reads like some grounded 12 year old is saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom