• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a timeline of when it showed Sanji and crew arriving at Zou to now. Like in weeks and stuff. I really want to know if his wanted poster stating alive was before Jack attacked the Marines ship to get Doffy.

Luigi87

Does anyone have a timeline of when it showed Sanji and crew arriving at Zou to now. Like in weeks and stuff. I really want to know if his wanted poster stating alive was before Jack attacked the Marines ship to get Doffy.

That's all in the same chapter (801). Jack attacking was prior to them seeing the new wanted posters.

Timeline wise
Day 0 - Doflamingo was defeated
Day 1 - Sanji and co. are seen on Zou, and take down Sheepshead
Day 3 - Leaving Dressrosa
Day 4~Present
- Jack attacks Zou.
- Jack attacks the Navy.
- New wanted posters go out due to the Dressrosa incident
- Luffy and co. reach Zou.

Unfortunately I don't know the exact time it takes between Dressrosa and Zou.

That's all in the same chapter (801). Jack attacking was prior to them seeing the new wanted posters.

Timeline wise
Day 0 - Doflamingo was defeated
Day 1 - Sanji and co. are seen on Zou, and take down Sheepshead
Day 3 - Leaving Dressrosa
Day 4~Present
- Jack attacks Zou.
- Jack attacks the Navy.
- New wanted posters go out due to the Dressrosa incident
- Luffy and co. reach Zou.

Unfortunately I don't know the exact time it takes between Dressrosa and Zou.

Thank you for posting this :). Possibility Sanji was on Jack's ship when he attacked the Navy?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Thank you for posting this :). Possibility Sanji was on Jack's ship when he attacked the Navy?

Possible, and would certainly explain why the navy even knew anything to update Sanji's bounty poster. But it's left unexplained when each event occurred over the course of that week of travel to Zou (though the change in scenery between night and day does imply that some sort of time passed between the attack and the bounty posters arriving).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Cliffhanger and a week break... :(

And what about Brooke?

Possible, and would certainly explain why the navy even knew anything to update Sanji's bounty poster. But it's left unexplained when each event occurred over the course of that week of travel to Zou (though the change in scenery between night and day does imply that some sort of time passed between the attack and the bounty posters arriving).

I forget it took them a week to get to Zou .
So sanji could have been capture the day after they beat don .

SANJI was captured by the Navy on Jacks ship. SANJI is in impel down. RETREAD to impel down to save SANJI. Bon Clay is confirmed as the next nakama!!
This
aint happening

SalvaPot

Well now people can´t complain about Oda not doing anything creative, no one has any idea what is going on with Sanji.

So it seems the Sanji group saved the Minks while Luffy was dealing with Dressrosa, but Sanji is missing and the Marines actually want him alive, why alive? They would only want him alive if Sanji has important information that only he knows, so what did Sanji found?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ending the chapter like this when we know there won't be a new one next week is just cruel...

The translations, lol. I know, this is what I get for reading the chapters early, but this is too stupid:

93e509fae779fadb769829ed06a549e3.png

I don't think the translator even knows the difference between an admiral and a general, lol.

Anyway, nice chapter. On an unrelated note, this chapter really made me realize how much Oda's art style has changed yet again over the last year. If someone showed me this chapter many years ago I might not even have believed that Oda drew it.

Anyway, nice chapter. On an unrelated note, this chapter really made me realize how much Oda's art style has changed yet again over the last year. If someone showed me this chapter many years ago I might not even have believed that Oda drew it.

His art changes almost every arc after the first few years .
Sometimes small other times it rather big in certain ways .
When you look back it kind crazy how much his art changes threw out the years .

His art changes almost every arc after the first few years .
Sometimes small other times it rather big in certain ways .
When you look back it kind crazy how much his art changes threw out the years .

Yeah, that's why I said "yet again", although I wouldn't say it happens after every arc. There have been many periods where the art remain mostly the same for quite some time.

I can understand why his art changes though. Like everyone else he himself changes over time, learns new techniques and gets new inspiration.

Majukun

probably after, when the bounty was revealed, Jack was already tracking down Dofla's convoy.. Although the exact time when they were issued is uncertain, since we got news from Barto

KageZero

.....*runs to a corner to cry.

He can't be captured right? I mean wheres brook,momo and ceaser clown

Most likely... Well at least it seems the sh have helped the mink people in some way, else they wouldn't be so friendly and cheerful with them. Also i hope sanji was beatn with combined strength of drake and jack, cause he need to show himself a bit. Besides being absent for a year it would be disappointing if he was captured so easily after being shown in 1 chapter... 1 chapter

Majukun

.....*runs to a corner to cry.

He can't be captured right? I mean wheres brook,momo and ceaser clown
fact is, if he is captured, whose corpses are in the forest?
Brook might be mistaken for a corpse, but since Nami and chopper are there, there's no space for misunderstanding

Most likely... Well at least it seems the sh have helped the mink people in some way, else they wouldn't be so friendly and cheerful with them. Also i hope sanji was beatn with combined strength of drake and jack, cause he need to show himself a bit. Besides being absent for a year it would be disappointing if he was captured so easily after being shown in 1 chapter... 1 chapter
If sanji got captured I swear to god ussop I'll be done with oda..for a day. But seriously come he's been doing my boy dirty all time skip!!

bjork

I think someone on AP said that oda said the father is "'likely that man "
Which IMO would most likely be shanks.

So then when he dies and Luffy returns home at the end of the series, he passes the hat to Shanks' kid. I could be okay with that.

SANJI was captured by the Navy on Jacks ship. SANJI is in impel down. RETREAD to impel down to save SANJI. Bon Clay is confirmed as the next nakama!!
This
aint happening

I think it's too far to go back by way of ship, but Bon's ability means he potentially could've gotten out and could be anywhere, really. As unlikely as it is, I would like this.

I like how Wanda still sorta has a bit of that generic ladyface going on despite having a dog snout.

I like the bunny though, I'd let her cannibalize me.

KageZero

Well after that wanted poster i assumed sanji would leave th sh for their "saftey" until he clears things out (similar to robin's story arc) but now im not so sure.

RK9039

RIP Sanji, 1997-2015.

As Jack was torturing Wanda, Sanji comes in and saves her. Jack defeats Sanji and takes him away with Caesar. As Jack hears of Doffys defeat, he's intercepted by Big Moms ship. They take away Sanji and Caesar. Remember Big Mom had some sort of tea party going on around the time Jack was is Zou. Sanji might have promised to cook for her if they let the crew reach Zou. Jack then goes on his way to rescue Doffy.

I like this idea.

Kworn

Banned
As Jack was torturing Wanda, Sanji comes in and saves her. Jack defeats Sanji and takes him away with Caesar. As Jack hears of Doffys defeat, he's intercepted by Big Moms ship. They take away Sanji and Caesar. Remember Big Mom had some sort of tea party going on around the time Jack was is Zou. Sanji might have promised to cook for her if they let the crew reach Zou. Jack then goes on his way to rescue Doffy.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oooooh, who lives in pineapples on top of an elephant?
The Mink Tribe... yeah it doesn't have the same ring to it.

Nami and Chopper are back! Yay!
Cliffhanger with a week off?! Nooooo! I'm just thankful that Oda's breaks are only one every few chapters, not months and months at a time like Togashi.

Oxn

Is this gonna be another whiskey peak thing?

Is it Wanda who is suppose to be on the cross and jack that was talking to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom