• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Jsck attacked two weeks ago. The straw hats were separated for 10 days so they got there 4 days after jack? Idk!! Lol oda making us count and what not

Jack arrived 17 days ago, Sanji and co. arrived 10 days ago. It's unclear if Jack was still around, at least some of his goons were (Sheepshead, etc.). Nami's "courage" and Chopper's rad doctordom are cited as the saviors, nothing Sanji-related. I'm guessing everyone might've been poisoned or something? Who knows!

It hasn't been confirmed Jack is a Mammoth Zoan he still could have been riding on top of the animal. But if he is............................
itCqIZ1.png
]

Jack arrived 17 days ago, Sanji and co. arrived 10 days ago. It's unclear if Jack was still around, at least some of his goons were (Sheepshead, etc.). Nami's "courage" and Chopper's rad doctordom are cited as the saviors, nothing Sanji-related. I'm guessing everyone might've been poisoned or something? Who knows!
Fuuuuuu..i actually love this. This arc seems to be a completely different thing its cool

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I already mentioned that there's likely not going to be any Zyuranger references. Oda was born in 1975, the Sentai he watched as a kid was likely Sun Vulcan and Dynaman. If anything, those would be referenced. Or Skyrider/Kamen Rider Super-1. Maybe even Black.

You guys think Burgess finding the revolutionaries HQ will be relevant any time soon?

So what the hell happened to Capone when his ship got sucked up into that whatever-it-was?

when did this happen?

The elephant at the end looks almost exactly like Kaido.

?? I mean, I guess a little bit, but I think it looks pretty different to be honest. Great design too, can't wait to see it in more detail.

You know what would be cool? If while the straw hats are leaving zou they see someone standing in the distance..bloodied,beaten zoro gets to him first and says "what the hell happened, you shitty cook?"

Sanji"Nothing at all..you damn moss head"

Pipe dream

Love it. I want it.

I kinda miss the Zoro humor that was more prevalent early on in the series (like in Little Garden). But yeah, I'm telling you guys that Zoro and Sanji will have an epic bromance moment before this series is over.

Zoro and Sanji have had some awesome moments together, not quite bromance, but still cool. I love the part during fishman island where Luffy is about to confront Hody and Zoro and Sanji block his two henchmens attacks, it was so cool haha

Oh. Scanlations actually came out today?

You guys need to stop reading bad translations from the Panda. It just ends up confusing you.

It appears that the theories that Sanji might getting a solo adventure might be true. He left a letter before leaving and SOMETHING happened before he left that has Nami, Brook, and Chopper worried.
Maybe Jack told Sanji something about his past?

I want to know what that letter said. I think it's interesting that Oda had Sanji leave of his own accord. I wouldn't be opposed to a solo Sanji adventure, but I don't know how he would pull it off. Honestly, I hope this is a lead in to the next arc. Maybe Sanji went to go look for Raizou??

Jack is probably not around. He went to go retrieve Doflamingo and got beaten by the marines, so he's probably captured or went back to home base.

If Sanji ate the Mera Mera Fruit, would it do anything, or...

He would be able to turn into fire i guess lol

O i kno im the one that posted those in the thread when it first happened but we dont know the order or anything of the sort

I know that you know, lol, I was explaining it to the other person who was asking what source that dude was using.

And yeah, I'm not saying the dude is right about the order of the arcs. Do we even know if each booklet necessarily represent an arc? I can't remember but was it said that the one with the number 4 on it represented gear 4? Because if so, the booklets don't necessarily represent arcs, but maybe the 4 means something else. The Big Mom booklet could just contain sketches of her crew or something. Or maybe it is indeed an arc, I don't know.

I know that you know, lol, I was explaining it to the other person who was asking what source that dude was using.

And yeah, I'm not saying the dude is right about the order of the arcs. Do we even know if each booklet necessarily represent an arc? I can't remember but was it said that the one with the number 4 on it represented gear 4? Because if so, the booklets don't necessarily represent arcs, but maybe the 4 means something else. The Big Mom booklet could just contain sketches of her crew or something. Or maybe it is indeed an arc, I don't know.
Yea we know nothing about those books we can assume they are arcs but that's it just assumptions for now. I mean i do believe they are but again i have no conformation on the arcs orders etc.
Big moms said whole cake island
Zou we are obviously in now
I couldn't make out what the stuff on the dragon book said tho
Not only that, but he came looking for a samurai named Lightning Elephant, "Raizou".

It's an elephant on an elephant looking for a man named elephant.
Hahaha i missed that part holy crap oda is nuts

Lunar15

Yea we know nothing about those books we can assume they are arcs but that's it just assumptions for now. I mean i do believe they are but again i have no conformation on the arcs orders etc.
Big moms said whole cake island
Zou we are obviously in now
I couldn't make out what the stuff on the dragon book said tho

Hahaha i missed that part holy crap oda is nuts

I remember it said "Revolutionary Army".

Lunar15

Yepp.

That's not my point though.

Oh, I was just responding to the question of what it meant.

Anyway, since one of those is a book labeled "Gear 4", I don't think they're arcs, but just depositories for ideas and concepts. For example, that's where oda writes all the characters in the revolutionary army that he's either already introduced or prepared to introduce. That way he and the editors can make all those really cool callbacks we all love.

On Sanji: I'm beginning to think that Sanji is going to have something to do with Revarie. Allowing Sanji to be involved there lets us have a stake in the proceedings, and he'd also probably get to meet Vivi. Why Revarie, you ask? Well, a bounty to be wanted "alive" could only come from the Government. At the moment we're not really dealing with a lot of Government stuff, but Oda's been teasing revarie in every arc since the timeskip. We've been hearing about that event forever, but it's also in a spot where it'd be going backwards for the Strawhats, so we'll either only hear about it through ancillary information or if we have a character convienently placed there. Sanji could be that person.

Also, yeah, Chopper knows haki. His hands were black while holding Caesar.

His hands have always been black when in monster form. You sure like spreading misinformation as if it's "confirmed", lol. Twice in one page.

When Law asked Luffy who in his crew knows haki, he mentioned that himself, Zoro and Sanji knows it. I call zero chance that Chopper casually discovered haki during the Dressrosa arc.

His hands have always been black when in monster form. You sure like spreading misinformation as if it's "confirmed", lol. Twice in one page.

When Law asked Luffy who in his crew knows haki, he mentioned that himself, Zoro and Sanji knows it. I call zero chance that Chopper casually discovered haki during the Dressrosa arc.
Lol robin and franky dont even have freaking haki there was no way

jbug617

Banned
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2015/11/...one-piece-adventure-of-nebulandia-tv-special/
According to an announcement on the latest One Piece chapter cover page in Jump, the upcoming One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia two-hour One Piece TV special will be closing off with a “big announcement”. While it is only conjecture on our part, the last time a “big announcement” was teased was last summer after the broadcast of the One Piece – Episode of Sabo TV special to announce the upcoming One Piece movie to come out in the summer of 2016.

Maybe a teaser of the movie.

Nice! Pretty soon. Wonder how they will handle the movie. Not much time passed manga wise between film z and now. So Film z was pretty much like before punk hazard(if u try in fit it in canon if you wanted to) I guess whoever the villain is will feel the wrath of gear 4th we haven't seen to much from everyone else

RomanceDawn

It's confirmed to be the next arc from Oda's desk. Big Mom's arc is after that.

It's coming "soon" sure but not confirmed. Last time we saw Oda's desk like this Wano's book was revealed next to Dressrosa or Punk Hazard, I forget which. I assumed then it was going to be the very next island before Law specifically told them Zou would be next.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I can't imagine a logical story progression where Wano isn't next.

What if Raizou isn't on the elephant anymore? Could be Big Mom's ship picked him up while he was trying to get away from Jack (if that's what happened) and they go after him. Or Big Mom intercepts them on their way to Wano, we know she's looking for them.

Grexeno

What if Raizou isn't on the elephant anymore? Could be Big Mom's ship picked him up while he was trying to get away from Jack (if that's what happened) and they go after him. Or Big Mom intercepts them on their way to Wano, we know she's looking for them.
And so the samurai are all still around for all that? Nah.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Foxy popular in Japan or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom