• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Luffy looking and doing something silly and absurd and the antagonist of the arc and not taking him seriously is a fairly common thing in One Piece

Luffy looking and doing something silly and absurd and the antagonist of the arc and not taking him seriously is a fairly common thing in One Piece
Luffy vs Arlong-puts shark teeth in his mouth

Luffy vs crocodile- Mizu luffy

Luffy vs enel-shuts his damn brain down

Luffy vs blueno-gear second(gets called a train haha)

Luffy vs lucci- gear third(thought it was all just for show) and luffy has a funny ass moment where he's small and lucci has him gripped up and he smacks him lol.

The list goes on nothing has really changed

Magwik

Banned
Luffy vs Arlong-puts shark teeth in his mouth

Luffy vs crocodile- Mizu luffy

Luffy vs enel-shuts his damn brain down

Luffy vs blueno-gear second(gets called a train haha)

Luffy vs lucci- gear third(thought it was all just for show) and luffy has a funny ass moment where he's small and lucci has him gripped up and he smacks him lol.

The list goes on nothing has really changed
The only person who said "fuck this and fuck you" was Magellan. Dude was a straight G

I thought that wasn't out until April?
Also regarding the dub it's immensely impressive how since the end 2014 they have pushed out nearly 200 episodes.
The one where he gets wrecked by Magellan the first time drops the 26th. April is the last set of the season

Edit: if they start right away like say June we can be at the new world by early 2017!! So glad they've been speeding past.

Magwik

Banned
The one where he gets wrecked by Magellan the first time drops the 26th. April is the last set of the season

Edit: if they start right away like say June we can be at the new world by early 2017!! So glad they've been speeding past.
Honestly, the dub will probably be in the new world before the year ends.

Honestly, the dub will probably be in the new world before the year ends.
You think? I was going to say that but I forget how many episodes marine ford and luffy a backstory is. Plus with one piece film gold coming out they may slow down again and start working on that. I remember they delayed thriller bark massively to do film z

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You think? I was going to say that but I forget how many episodes marine ford and luffy a backstory is. Plus with one piece film gold coming out they may slow down again and start working on that. I remember they delayed thriller bark massively to do film z

They did the break during thriller bark because Luffy's VA had just given birth and took maternity leave.

Magwik

Banned
They got done over a hundred episodes in 2015, a hundred alone this year would put them in Fishman Island

Magwik

Banned
It's just so long! Like and it's funny because my arcs usually go against the grain of what the fandom likes most. My favorites are dressrosa,thrillerbark,skypiea(top3) and even I can't defend fishman island
It doesn't help that Luffy fought Hody like eight times
Also for me Thriller Bark and Skypiea are bottom tier arcs

Magwik

Banned
Lmao I get soooo much shit for that Idk it switches from 6th to 5th depending on how I'm feeling switches out with alabasta
I wonder if opinions on Alabasta have changed since Dressrosa ended, especially considering the similarities between the two. Looking back on it, I think I like it more than I did the first time.

smurfx

get some go again
skypiea was great. we could use another adventure arc but i fear those days are over. maybe zou will become an adventure arc since there is no bad guy right now but luffy will probably go after sanji.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont want to sound redundant or like a dick, because I'm legitimately asking:

Still no new crewmember since Brook?

Raonak

Banned
Fuuuucccckkkkk.... That episode was fantastic, they really pulled out all the stops.

Manga was really good too. Really loving that sanji's getting some much needed attention.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Dressrossa arc didn't have my favorite designs but I didn't think they were bad. They had a few awesome designs like the senor pink, corazon, and a few others.

Also Oda quickly came back and gave us Kaido and Jack!

skypiea was great. we could use another adventure arc but i fear those days are over. maybe zou will become an adventure arc since there is no bad guy right now but luffy will probably go after sanji.

This is why it was awesome. The sense of adventure in the entire series is greatest during Skypeia.

Been catching up on One Piece. Dressrosa is a real return to form. So much hype.

Rturn of Sabo was great.

Curious who voices Pica and Trebol in the dub

Cwarrior

Even with Toei's lack of animation, Gear 4 was pure hype in anime form.

huh?

op726shida_by_aims774-d9oakdk.gif
Noatoshi shida

op726hisada2_by_aims774-d9oanjn.gif
kazuya hisada

op726noclue_by_aims774-d9oamlg.gif

op726tomita_by_aims774-d9oalmf.gif
Yoshikazu Tomita

Magwik

Banned
Doffy being caught so off guard is the best. Don't recall it very much from the manga, but in the anime he pretty much had a "what the fuck is happening" expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom