• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QONVIyz.gif
This sums up zou as an arc basically lol chapter after chapter.

Zero_IYAD

2 things we need cleared asap:
- Can Black Beard 'steal' & store all devil fruit powers in himself just like he stole White Beards ability?
This really should be cleared.
If yes, I don't see how you can defeat a powerhouse of devil fruits in a single person!
- The other thing, I really can't see a fight with Big Mom is coming..
Lola 'might' be her daughter, & she might even assist fighting Kaido.
Also the fact that Nami is joining Luffy makes that possibility stronger considering she connected really well with Lola back on Thriller Bark.

I guess it's not just me who thinks that Oda spelled out that One Piece is no longer about exploring new unexpected islands for new arcs.

Tea Party, Marco v Weevil (luffy catches up with minks), Regroup at Wano, Straw Hat Grand Alliance vs Kaidou war arc. That's possibly like 5 years of manga. Going to make Dressrosa look like a short arc if you consider it one grand arc building up to Luffy v Kaidou finale.

IHaveIce

Banned
Dont forget Revolutionary army vs Blackbeard

see my post
All this talk just makes me sad that we mostly follow the Strawhats only.

I mean there are right now crazy situations at play I would love to see:
Blackbeard vs Revolutionaries (cause after hearing the former WB pirates lost to BB I'm wondering how it will go, though it makes no sense to let the Revolutionaries lose)
Kidd and friends ?vs? Kaidou
After that Kidd vs Shanks

And we missed BB vs WB and Akainu vs Akoji already.

Weevil's rise to fame is probably also interesting

Can't forget that. SOO HYPED this will be a great OP year

Oxn

Its happening. Weevil needs hype, guess oda really does hate blondes

Yup, even Pekom got handled by a low tier supernova.

Kiz was handling him fine, Blackbeard pushed his shit in.

Looks like Yonkou commanders aren't ready for top tiers.
042A4206-78ED-87A1-1912-40E1394F7435.png

Kizaru trolled the crap out of him. He did no damage to Akainu. Shanks also trolled him.

For a guy with such a cool look and cool powers he sure is made to look like crap. Couldnt they have also added something like, Marco's crew got defeated, but not before taking out Burgess.

Kizaru trolled the crap out of him. He did no damage to Akainu. Shanks also trolled him.

For a guy with such a cool look and cool powers he sure is made to look like crap. Couldnt they have also added something like, Marco's crew got defeated, but not before taking out Burgess.
Now u feel my pain.

Oxn

Kiz was handling him fine, Blackbeard pushed his shit in.

Looks like Yonkou commanders aren't ready for top tiers.
042A4206-78ED-87A1-1912-40E1394F7435.png

Man BB shouldve just killed Marco and save him from the embarassment.

Also the phoenix power would work so well for BB. Since his gravity power absorbs damage, the phoenix power will help in recovery.

I'm assuming they lost because of Aokiji and that's what started the rumors about his involvement with BlackBeard. We still don't know much about why that would happen.

dabig2

Maybe Marco should have just joined Shanks' crew if he wanted a shot at BB, lol. I bet BB was probably all like "You come at the king you best not miss." Probably already had Kuzan there as his hype man.

Welfare

Excellent chapter. Lots of info dumps, and we have the teams all set.

I thought the moment where Nami asks Luffy if he could really sail the ocean without her was cute.

Ray Down

Banned
Excellent chapter. Lots of info dumps, and we have the teams all set.

I thought the moment where Nami asks Luffy if he could really sail the ocean without her was cute.

Same, her blushing a bit helped.

I always love there dynamic, I know that nearly everyone that interacts with Luffy one on one is basically the straight man but she honestly works well with him and the tone can shift quickly just like with all there interactions this chapter.

Who else kinda forgot about Weevil existing

His face has never left my nightmares.

Kornflayx

Considering Oda wanted to draw Wano for so long, I'm hyped beyond belief. It will be another Dressrosa. But this time we're getting introduced to the main characters in Wano BEFORE we get there, which should make Wano a little less cluttered with the need to give everyone a story as it happens.

Considering Oda wanted to draw Wano for so long, I'm hyped beyond belief. It will be another Dressrosa. But this time we're getting introduced to the main characters in Wano BEFORE we get there, which should make Wano a little less cluttered with the need to give everyone a story as it happens.

I'm hoping that is intentional. I know that Kinemon has been around longer than Dressrosa, but I'm hoping he realized Dressrosa just ground to a crawl and is trying to get as much information about it out now so we don't have to spend so much time explaining every detail once we get there.

Ray Down

Banned
I'm hoping that is intentional. I know that Kinemon has been around longer than Dressrosa, but I'm hoping he realized Dressrosa just ground to a crawl and is trying to get as much information about it out now so we don't have to spend so much time explaining every detail once we get there.

Same, Oda seems pretty excited about Wano and getting alot of exposition out of the way is good.

Plus it seems to me at one point Oda got tired of Dressrosa for a bit, it picked up alot near its conclusion with Gear 4.

So for the potential Wano War, we will possibly get:

Pirate-Mink-Ninja Alliance:
-Straw Hat Crew and Alliance (Main Crew+Cabbage, Barto, etc.)
-Heart Pirates
-Mink Tribe (Guardians and Musketeers)
-Wano Defectors led by Kinemon
-Remains of the Whitebeard Crew led by Marco the Phoenix
-Possible Allies from Big Mom's Crew or Big Mom herself.
-Jinbei and the Fishman Pirates (If he shows up at Wholecake Island)

Kaidou and Wano Alliance:
-The Beast Pirates (Kaidou+Three Calamities)
-X Drake
-Shogun of Wano and loyalist Wano Military
-Kidd, Hapoo, and Hawkins Alliance (If Kaido didn't destroy them)

This is gonna be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom