• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If everyone would just stop whining about what other people post, then we wouldn't have this issue. If someone posts something you don't like, just ignore it.

It seems we are incapable of just disagreeing with each other like normal people. I love y'all, but c'mon, this finger pointing shit poisons the thread.

I'll start us off.

"Yohohohoho yohohoho!
Gather up all of the crew..."

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

latest

What's going on in here? What's the point of even starting a discussion if it's going to divulge into stubborn nonsense?
Y'all are better than that.

This is the weirdest anime/manga thread on this forum hands down. When there's no chapter...sheesh

The Manga Discussion thread and that Bleach Ending thread already top this thread. lol

What's going on in here? What's the point of even starting a discussion if it's going to divulge into stubborn nonsense?
Y'all are better than that.

The Manga Discussion thread and that Bleach Ending thread already top this thread. lol
Ooooo I forgot that bleach thread...lmao ok that wins

Edit:ugh a wild kave appears*rolls eyes

If everyone would just stop whining about what other people post, then we wouldn't have this issue. If someone posts something you don't like, just ignore it.

It seems we are incapable of just disagreeing with each other like normal people. I love y'all, but c'mon, this finger pointing shit poisons the thread.

I'll start us off.

"Yohohohoho yohohoho!
Gather up all of the crew..."

Oh please. The person who disagreed and couldn't talk like "normal people" already left. We had a good discussion and kept it nice until he showed up.

Your "if you guys can't handle someone disagreeing" line is BS given lots of people disagreed before he even graces this thread with his nonsense.

Oh please. The person who disagreed and couldn't talk like "normal people" already left. We had a good discussion and kept it nice until he showed up.

Your "if you guys can't handle someone disagreeing" line is BS given lots of people disagreed before he even graces this thread with his nonsense.
What's your beef dude? Chill. My post wasn't aimed at you, but the general feel of the thread when this stuff goes down. The very fact that you want to keep this going proves it isn't BS.

"Not this again" guy backed up his post afterwards, so this isn't some kind of one-sided "It was his fault" thing.

Let it go.

I'd take these arguments over the gif and joke poster shitshow that is this last page any day.
And I'd take the gifs and joke posts...we are at an impasse

Edit:eek:n a serious noet that one person said something everyone else just left the thread(if people didn't take notice) so idk why some of you are acting like the conversation was being argued about. Ironically enough now your mad because people are posting gifs and fooling around

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Members of this thread when a new chapter comes out

maxresdefault.jpg

In the interim

lufusop1a.JPG

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Speaking of thriller bark

I was re-watching it and then i thought.... i wonder what the World government did with Rogers body.....because if they have placed it in a grave moria would have snached his body instantly

I was re-watching it and then i thought.... i wonder what the World government did with Rogers body.....because if they have placed it in a grave moria would have snached his body instantly
If they didn't burn that body to ashes they absolutely failed. All these devil fruit users out there.

Moria with his shadows
Big mom can she put a soul in a dead body?
What about the guy with the jacket jacket fruit can he put himself on a dead body will that still count

ckohler

Big Mom extracted souls can't go into other people, living or dead. Just into inanimate objects and animals. And by animals, I assume they only mean non-humanoids because we saw a Mink in line to "give life".

Laz-E-Boy

Is there a chapter this week? I thought Jump was going on break. Or is that next week?

I still wonder if something similar happened with Whitebeard's body and Weevil

Its okay if someone doesn't agree with you on something. That's how things are in this world.

THAT BEING SAID IM OUT. Don't reply to my posts anymore, i already regret getting sucked into this.

lmao, oh boy.

Xux

Yeah! Finally caught up after stopping for no real raisin during the break in the battle with Doflamingo. What a fantastic and magical story this is; I've missed it a lot.

cntr

Banned
Big Mom extracted souls can't go into other people, living or dead. Just into inanimate objects and animals. And by animals, I assume they only mean non-humanoids because we saw a Mink in line to "give life".
It's like the inverse of Moria's Shadow Shadow Fruit. They called shadows "the second soul" during that arc, so I guess "first" soul manipulation is the counterpart.

Red Fire

Blackleg your coup de burst gif killed me man 😂

So what do y'all think about the first german opening? I think the germans produced it themselves? Cause i didn't hear it in an other language

https://youtu.be/nZk9Nn-U9sM

I love it. After this they translated the japanese openings but this one is special

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Idk what you guys see in her

I.. had a dream about her, once. She was just in it, it wasn't anything lewd, but it's like she was a real person and just present in whatever other nonsense was goin on in dreamland. Ever since then I've kind of paid her more attention than I think I woulda otherwise.

I.. had a dream about her, once. She was just in it, it wasn't anything lewd, but it's like she was a real person and just present in whatever other nonsense was goin on in dreamland. Ever since then I've kind of paid her more attention than I think I woulda otherwise.
It wasn't anything lewd..I don't believe you. Lol jk

The dream was trying to tell you to let her go

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jinbei's been listed as number 10 for ages now. Should not be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom