• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

inafking

Story. I don't think even Goda can predict how many chapters he'll end up doing.

Maybe this sounds stupid, but that would be what's in his head or what it's currently published? O maybe what's currently drawn?

30% left doesn't sound too much...We don't know if all the events happenning until they find One Piece/reach Raftel/final battle have been decided/thought by Goda or he doesn't even has resolved that in his head.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Maybe this sounds stupid, but that would be what's in his head or what it's currently published? O maybe what's currently drawn?

30% left doesn't sound too much...We don't know if all the events happenning until they find One Piece/reach Raftel/final battle have been decided/thought by Goda or he doesn't even has resolved that in his head.

We also don't know how long that last 30% will take.

He hasn't decided yet how Luffy will take down Kaido. Granted I do think he has the final parts all in his head.

inafking

He hasn't decided yet how Luffy will take down Kaido. Granted I do think he has the final parts all in his head.

Maybe that's why being a software developer I think everyone's thinks ahead like me tieing all the loose ends sorta making a Gannt Chart of the next chapters, LMAO.

Software development is not 100% of the life...but working on it consumes almost 100% of it, LOL

I'm sure he has a road map of major plot points, locations, and arcs, but there is no way that can be quantified accurately. Even if it could, I'd bet you sanji's hands it would change at some point.

inafking

I'm sure he has a road map of major plot points, locations, and arcs, but there is no way that can be quantified accurately. Even if it could, I'd bet you sanji's hands it would change at some point.

I hope for us fans that means we can at least influence a little bit his work so he doesn't disappoint us with unwanted events or plot holes. SBS Q&A maybe?

Ray Down

Banned
Franky X chopper? Hmm I always saw you as an usopp X chopper kinda guy

Sanji jobbs sometimes no doubt but don't compare him to that pathetic waste of a pokemon trainer

Nah there best friends and just that, chopper belongs with franky
/s

Your just mad you actually believed he would win for once.

Big One

Banned
There's still a fuckton of stuff Oda needs to cover unless he can brilliantly combine some of this stuff into some of the future arcs. Here's some off the top of my head:

Bigger Plotline:
- The Void Century
- The Ancient Kingdom
- Will of D. and/or the D. Family
- Raftel
- Rio Poneglyph
- One Piece
- All Blue

Current Plotline:
- Big Mom
- Vinsmokes and Germa 66
- Capone Bege
- Kaidou
- Shogun of Wano
- Momonosuke's power
- Zunisha's destination and purpose
- Edward Weevil
- Jack and the other two Calamities
- Big Mom's three Sweet Commanders
- Location of the missing Revolutionaries
- The Reverie

Various subplots that may or may no lead to something huge:
- Elbaf
- Kuma
- Origins of Devil Fruits
- Dr. Vegapunk
- Eneru
- National treasure of Mariejois
- Location of the hidden Road Poneglyph
- Location of Pluton
- Uranus
- The Celestial Dragons that outrank the Gorosei
- Blackbeard and his crew
- Shanks and his crew
- Luffy's mother
- Geckoh Moria
- Mysterious figures in the Florian Triangle
- Crocodile
- Mihawk

And some other things Oda might cover that are often speculated on:
- The abnormal weather in the One Piece world
- The existence of the Red Line
- The other planets adjacent to the One Piece world
- "God" and other religious themes in One Piece

And that isn't just including things like returning characters. I fully expect, for example, for Doflamingo to show up in the final arc in the series as a player in the huge war. But his story might by done by then more or less so I didn't list those. The other named characters are there to signify there's some unfinished business with them story-wise.

Smash the redline
is clever but if true it means Sanji's dream is totally wrong.

'All Blue exists!' no it does not. It WILL exist but every time he has said that he has been wrong.

Of course there isn't much other explanation for it other than Raftel being a connection point where all the world's fish can come party

Smash the redline
is clever but if true it means Sanji's dream is totally wrong.

'All Blue exists!' no it does not. It WILL exist but every time he has said that he has been wrong.

Of course there isn't much other explanation for it other than Raftel being a connection point where all the world's fish can come party
Not necessarily. Maybe it did exist at one point right where the red line is.

Don't you find it odd that the exact center where the four oceans meet is Mariejois, where the WG's leaders reside? Would they have a reason to keep the oceans from meeting? Is this reason connected to the history of the world in any way?

Further, Madame Shirley's prediction is that Luffy will "destroy" Fishman Island. What's right above Fishman Island?

Xux

I want Zunisha to walk straight through Tequila Wolf. I want Tequila Wolf to be something super mundane like it's just a road for people to drive from one city on the Red Line to another for, like, shopping or vacation.

Also, I wonder if there'll be anything happening on the Red Line. Like, I have a feeling the rest is just banal modern or period Japan looking urban and subruban areas.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There's still a fuckton of stuff Oda needs to cover unless he can brilliantly combine some of this stuff into some of the future arcs. Here's some off the top of my head:

Bigger Plotline:
- The Void Century
- The Ancient Kingdom
- Will of D. and/or the D. Family
- Raftel
- Rio Poneglyph
- One Piece
- All Blue
Probably all going to be related and be wrapped up in the same (final) story arc. My bet is BB and the Revo's conflict leads to something big, a war even bigger than Marineford. I'm starting to suspect the SH fleet will replace the Revos as the power opposing the WG, as they seem to be getting defeated off screen.

Current Plotline:
- Big Mom
- Vinsmokes and Germa 66
- Capone Bege
- Kaidou
- Shogun of Wano
- Momonosuke's power
- Zunisha's destination and purpose
- Edward Weevil
- Jack and the other two Calamities
- Big Mom's three Sweet Commanders
- Location of the missing Revolutionaries
- The Reverie
These are probably all going to be tied up in the WCI arc, except for Weevil, the Revos, and possibly Jack, which will be finished in Wano or shortly after. Zunisha is the outlier and is probably tied to the Void Century in some way.

Various subplots that may or may no lead to something huge:
- Elbaf
- Kuma
- Origins of Devil Fruits
- Dr. Vegapunk
- Eneru
- National treasure of Mariejois
- Location of the hidden Road Poneglyph
- Location of Pluton
- Uranus
- The Celestial Dragons that outrank the Gorosei
- Blackbeard and his crew
- Shanks and his crew
- Luffy's mother
- Geckoh Moria
- Mysterious figures in the Florian Triangle
- Crocodile
- Mihawk
This will all probably be finished relatively close to each other too. Remember how many people came back in Marineford/Impel Down? I have a feeling something huge is going to happen. Shanks, Croc, Moria, BB and the WG are probably all going to be involved. My guess is that Enel, Uranus, and Elbaf are all going to be related and happen directly after Wano, leading into a massive WG-centric arc. Lucci will probably come back during that time as well.

What happens to Team Luffy after WCI is anyone's guess. Maybe they rejoin Team Zoro at Wano, maybe Team Zoro cleans up things on their own and wraps up some other storylines (like Mihawk, Zoro/Kuina) in the process, who knows. Either way I bet Elbaf is right after Wano, and then the end gambit after that.

And some other things Oda might cover that are often speculated on:
- The abnormal weather in the One Piece world
- The existence of the Red Line
- The other planets adjacent to the One Piece world
- "God" and other religious themes in One Piece

And that isn't just including things like returning characters. I fully expect, for example, for Doflamingo to show up in the final arc in the series as a player in the huge war. But his story might by done by then more or less so I didn't list those. The other named characters are there to signify there's some unfinished business with them story-wise.
This is probably all going to be covered gradually over the course of the next few arcs.

Whole Cake has the Germa and their supposed ancient and powerful lineage. If Enel doesn't come back from the moon with Uranus at some point, maybe Germa will tie into Uranus. Maybe both. Maybe Germa is a bunch of Celestial Dragons. Either way, they're going to tie into the world history in some way - can't wait to see what Brook has to say about them... the hints he's dropping are killing me.

Wano obviously has a storied history as well. The closed off samurai kingdom is bound to have its own take on world history. I bet we learn some big stuff there.

The inevitable WG focused arc is going to reveal a lot about the Red Line, Mariejois, All Blue, etc. I highly suspect Kuma and Vegapunk will tie into the reveal of this info somehow.

Those are my predictions.

Not necessarily. Maybe it did exist at one point right where the red line is.

Don't you find it odd that the exact center where the four oceans meet is Mariejois, where the WG's leaders reside? Would they have a reason to keep the oceans from meeting? Is this reason connected to the history of the world in any way?

Further, Madame Shirley's prediction is that Luffy will "destroy" Fishman Island. What's right above Fishman Island?
Shiiiieeeeeet. This is totally gonna happen.

cntr

Banned
Big Mom will somehow be involved with Wano, whether as a complicating force or as one of the final bosses, and I'm betting on Ryoma being tied into the Ancient Kingdom.

I'm pretty sure literally everybody will show up in the final arc. Everybody, even characters like Chouchou.

Spinx

UrougeProfil.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Found this while looking for Urouge memes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can we take a moment to appreciate how COOL Wiper looks now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom