• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter and all but I much more interested in Luffy's next power-up. I don't know if he's holding back or something.

We know he is holding back since he has not done king kong punch .

When was the last time DD took control of a logia. That's not the same thing at all. It just plain doesn't make a lick of sense, regardless of how your look at. Imagine DD trying to control water whater that someone else can control. He also has weaker haki than this dude so he can't overpower him abilty wise but the other dude can. He is thoroughly outclassed in this case.

This dude is not a logia user doffy can just turn everything to strings \ if he can't he is fuck lol .
Also you can't say doffy has weaker haki .
Luffy said cracker had the hardest busoshoku he came across .
But we now know that it was not a person but a piece of armor .

dabig2

Cracker is strong with his haki, but I also see another overconfident DF user. But props to him for making the most out of what sounded like a total troll fruit (Biscuit-man, come on!) I think that dialogue with him being afraid of pain will come into play if Luffy won the fight. Dialogue with Big Mom suggests that all did not go according to their plan since Cracker isn't back yet the next day and they still don't really have any idea what happened with the SHs. Getting Enies Lobby flashbacks...

Mirror world looks cool. 'Bropper' and Carrot were cute and I look forward to seeing their escape as opposed to just being rescued. Ditto for Nami taking charge and initiative too. I think she'll have something to do with how the fight between Luffy and Cracker ends.

And poor Sanji. Still has that PTSD from his older bros.

Ray Down

Banned
I guess now Nami is now in control of the Seducing Woods considering King Baum is crying with now zero power to to effect Nami.

This vivre card is seriously a great tool and can possible turn anything effected by Mama soul against her now.

Love her face being all smug and in control cause she has a plan and has the power.

Majukun

I guess now Nami is now in control of the Seducing Woods considering King Baum is crying with now zero power to to effect Nami.

This vivre card is seriously a great tool and can possible turn anything effected by Mama soul against her now.

Love her face being all smug and in control cause she has a plan and has the power.

i doubt an item with a fraction of her soul can make things affected by her fruit aginst the bigger part of her soul (big mom herself)

I absolutely did not see that twist coming. Cracker has a true form inside all of that biscuit. lol
Dat hair is something else tho.

When he said he can't stand pain, I think that might be Oda's way of writing in Cracker's main weakness. If Luffy can land a hit, that might be enough to put Cracker out.

Shanks on the cover. The best emperor. But more importantly...

qdTuGCx.png

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEE?

Syntsui

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that once Luffy actually hits Cracker it will be over. This "I'm afraid of pain" was not written for no reason.

Also, Luffy's next power up has to be the awakened fruit power, it seems he won't stand a chance against these new foes without it.

Ray Down

Banned
I absolutely did not see that twist coming. Cracker has a true form inside all of that biscuit. lol
Dat hair is something else tho.

When he said he can't stand pain, I think that might be Oda's way of writing in Cracker's main weakness. If Luffy can land a hit, that might be enough to put Cracker out.

Shanks on the cover. The best emperor. But more importantly...

qdTuGCx.png

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEE?

My guess white roses while we are at it...

WHAT WEDDING ARE THEY AT??????

Xux

...What if the Red Hair married
Lola?
That'd be a weird twist.

Also, Zeff'll show up soon with
a new pack of cigarettes
; I swear it.

The secret to Cracker's power was right in front of us.
The Bisu Bisu no Mi may be based on a Japanese children's song called "Magical Pocket", which goes:
"There is one biscuit in a jacket pocket
By tapping on the pocket, it becomes two biscuits
By tapping again it becomes three biscuits
By tapping more and more it becomes many biscuits"

My guess white roses while we are at it...

Talk about tacky fashion.

Red Fire

So what is gomu gomu no kong organ? It doesn't look like a fast motion like gatling gun, where it looks like he has more limbs. This one seems like he is literally growing limbs lol. He is charging with 6 arms and releasing one blow with each?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
So what is gomu gomu no kong organ? It doesn't look like a fast motion like gatling gun, where it looks like he has more limbs. This one seems like he is literally growing limbs lol. He is charging with 6 arms and releasing one blow with each?

Nah I'm sure it's kong gattling. Same multi-arm visual, doin it so fast it looks like it's happening all at once.

smurfx

get some go again
so i guess oda might leave luffy's fate a mystery. he will probably shift the story to sanji and have luffy come back around the wedding.

Shanks got hitched?
if shanks is the one that got married then definitely expect him to get killed off.

...What if the Red Hair married
Lola?
That'd be a weird twist.

Also, Zeff'll show up soon with
a new pack of cigarettes
; I swear it.

I had wondered if Big Mom rounds up Reff to see Sanji's wedding and use as collateral against him. Would be cool.

Man, I really love the quirky devil fruits in the series. It just goes to show how much skill can define a person's strength even with a weird fruit like Luffy's.

Of course you then have someone like Big Mom who has the definition of an OP fruit.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Electric Blue Niji is the man

Ichiji is also really cool, though. He has an air of cool confidence about him, unlike the other brothers, who are very snarly and in your face. He's gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

ichiji-jpg.2614

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Electric Blue Niji is the man

Ichiji is also really cool, though. He has an air of cool confidence about him, unlike the other brothers, who are very snarly and in your face. He's gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

ichiji-jpg.2614

If he's anything Sanji's other brothers and their dad then he's getting overhyped.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I dunno, I get the feeling Yonji is the only true scrub tier character of the bunch. He's an overconfident loser, lol

Ichiji will be the only one worth any shit and it won't matter anyways because Sanji will decimate his ass but they'll try to take advantage of Sanji's kindness like when he dueled with Jajji. He'll counter it and save the person and then wreck Ichiji's ass and prove himself as the Prince of all Vinsmoke's.

Ichiji will be the only one worth any shit and it won't matter anyways because Sanji will decimate his ass but they'll try to take advantage of Sanji's kindness like when he dueled with Jajji. He'll counter it and save the person and then wreck Ichiji's ass and prove himself as the Prince of all Vinsmoke's.

I'm more interested in seeing how Reiju and Niji fight.
Reiju has some type of poison-related ability and Niji is "Electric Blue" so I guess he'll have some lightning powers, but then that would overlap too much with Judge's electromagnetic attacks.

I'm more interested in seeing how Reiju and Niji fight.
Reiju has some type of poison-related ability and Niji is "Electric Blue" so I guess he'll have some lightning powers, but then that would overlap too much with Judge's electromagnetic attacks.

Note these are types that are directly opposed to current SH powers. Luffy has high poison immunity. Nami can put fire out and also fuck up lightning somehow with her climatact probably. Sanji could try to beat Ichiji's fire with his fire foot plus Haki

I don't even know who the Straw Hats will fight. I assumed it might some of Big Mom's children, but the Vinsmoke siblings might end up fighting them if they pull a coup.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
We know he is holding back since he has not done king kong punch .

This dude is not a logia user doffy can just turn everything to strings if he can't he is fuck lol .
Also you can't say doffy has weaker haki .
Luffy said cracker had the hardest busoshoku he came across .
But we now know that it was not a person but a piece of armor .
Yes we can Oda made it explicit. Not once did Doffy actually hurt Gear 4 Luffy not with his strings or kicks, cracker cut clean into Luffy and defending his gatling barrage, keep in mind this is a stronger luffy than the one doflamingo cut. Also it's irrelevant if cracker is logia he can control his biscuits in liquid form something Doffy can't control and use haki on them. It'd be ridiculously easy to counter doffy's strings. Oda went out of his way to show a sizeable difference between the two even Big Mom stated he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom