• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be great if somehow he is given recognition for defeating Kaido lol. He has defeated the beast who can't be killed!

Fake spoilers:

Then all Kaido's Zoan underlings join Buggy army and its becomes the Most Powerful Army, dangerous enough to terrify both the World Government and the other Yonkos. However, overwhelmed as he is by being the leader of such powerful beasts, Buggy runs away in a small boat, which is destroyed by a sea monster. He loses consciousness, thinking that his life has already ended, only to wake up in the coast of Raftel.

THE END.

DO THIS, ODA

BHK3

Banned
His dad knows he's getting married and isn't trying to fuck him up while his brothers don't give a shit. You're overthinking things. Also note everything is about relative power levels and matchups. People need to get out of that mindset when it comes to EVERY confrontation in One Piece
Im only just recently having a problem with the power levels. Gear 4th getting used again so quickly is what upset me mostly, against a cookie puppet monster with an impenetrable guard. The only other one in the crew that I fully believe to be strong is Zoro, I think the Zou arc will be almost done when we get to it just because of Zoro. Sanji's been getting pushed around since Vergo so I'm really not expecting much. Dude's just too ordinary.

So when Buggy becomes the next Yonko, what is his way to be on par? Wit and charm, like Sid Meier's Pirates?

King Buggy is going to be great

That's KAMI BUGGY to you buddy.

For real though Buggy would be that boss in a video game where getting to him is near impossible due to his henchmen and crew but he himself is a push over.

caliph95

Im only just recently having a problem with the power levels. Gear 4th getting used again so quickly is what upset me mostly, against a cookie puppet monster with an impenetrable guard. The only other one in the crew that I fully believe to be strong is Zoro, I think the Zou arc will be almost done when we get to it just because of Zoro. Sanji's been getting pushed around since Vergo so I'm really not expecting much. Dude's just too ordinary.

That's KAMI BUGGY to you buddy.

For real though Buggy would be that boss in a video game where getting to him is near impossible due to his henchmen and crew but he himself is a push over.

So Buggy is bascially Yu Yevon. That makes too much sense.

Sanji fighting luffy is part of his plan but one of his brothers catches on quickly. He let's it play out for a time. While Sanji is "communicating"with luffy the brother lashes out and critically wounds Nami!

Sanji's spirit is crushed...

The brother laughs and degrades sanji further implying he's too much a failure to come up with a plan he can't see through, he orders Sanji to kill luffy, who is still (along with Sanji) staring at a bleeding Nami in disbelief.

Sanji's eyes tear up, he kneels to luffy and extends his palm heavenward to his captain, sobbing, he pleads to luffy

"Permission to...take life...Captain!"

"Granted..."

Sanji dismantles his own wrists with haki to quickly remove the handcuffs and dashes to Nami's side. Blood seeping from her body, Sanji's shaking hands rest on the wound, bringing his hand to his face, and smearing Nami's blood he vows...

"On my honor, these hands will bring forth their blood ten times over!!

Close up of crazy eyes Sanji with a bloody face...

Fade to black

Diablo...

Good job OP, I'm having fantasies about Sanji again! The hype is back.

I like this.

My theory is the opposite, Nami uses the chivalry card to stop the fight, and sanji is forced to attack her. Luffy looses his mind completely. DRAMA

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
CrR2hcSXgAEHeHg.jpg

CrR2iM_W8AQ0C1H.jpg

Ci1jl5MWYAEqZyE.jpg

The official chapter translation is out.

The revelation of Big Mom's weather manipulation
FDIKHhi.png

And Sanji's declaration at the end:
"Get lost you miserable, inferior pirates!!"
"My name is Vinsmoke Sanji and I am a prince of Germa Kingdom. Forgive me for hiding this from you!! If I had told you, it would only have made you self-conscious. The difference in status between us is obvious. Here, I have all the money, soldiers, and servants I can use!!"
"If my choice is between returning to you and your chuckleheaded crewmates and living in luxury here with Big Mom's beautiful daughter as my wife, which do you think will make me happier?"
"There's no comparison!! Stop taking that letter seriously!! I'm not going back!! I'm amazed you actually came all this way. Poor sap.."
"Just go..whatever your name is."
"Don't get involved! I'll drive him off!!"

Ray Down

Banned
Chapter 824 Spoilers:

Chapter title is Luffy vs Sanji.

Sanji's leg gets coated with fire. Germa's soldiers are surprised.
Sanji kicks Luffy in his face and blows away, but Luffy still stands.

Luffy "I won't fight you!!"
Sanji "Then go away!"
Luffy "I won't accept it, either!"

Nami tries to convince Sanji, but Luffy stops her.

Luffy "Don't interfere..This is a duel."

Sanji keeps kicking Luffy one-sidedly. Finally Luffy is knocked down.

When Sanji goes away, Nami comes and gives him a strong slap.

Nami "Good-bye... Sorry for unnecessary anxiety..."

Luffy "Wait!! Do you really think you can get rid of me only by this!? You kicked me many times, but it is you whose feeling hurts!!"

Tears are falling from Sanji's face.

Luffy "Our journey is still on the way!! I'll be waiting for you here!! If you don't come, I will gladly starve to death!! I eat only food cooked by you since you're our cook!!"

Sanji can't help shedding tears.

Luffy "Be sure to come back! Sanji...Without you, I can't become Pirate King!!"

Reaction Image:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/002/796/447px-Manlytears3.jpg

Chapter 824 Spoilers:

Sanji "Then go away!"

Luffy "Wait!! Do you really think you can get rid of me only by this!? You kicked me many times, but it is you whose feeling hurts!!"

Luffy "Our journey is still on the way!! I'll be waiting for you here!! If you don't come, I will gladly starve to death!! I eat only food cooked by you since you're our cook!!"

Reaction Image:
....the feels!!!!

KageZero

Damn all those sad faces over the net made me look into the spoilers for the 2 time in my life :(.
On one side i'm a bit sad cause reading this in the manga would have achieved a much stronger impact.
On the other side at least i won't cry tomorrow at work (i hope)

Haven't read spoilers but I'm guessing it's nothing because y'all are disappointed at spoilers almost every damn week because your fave didn't do this or that.

Haven't read spoilers but I'm guessing it's nothing because y'all are disappointed at spoilers almost every damn week because your fave didn't do this or that.
Cant speak for anybody else but I'm pretty hyped don't know where the vinsmokes are bad stuff and the fishman island comparison came from. Arc has been great but what do I know I got a biased in this situation i suppose.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Chapter 824 Spoilers:

Sanji "Then go away!"

Reaction Image:
Oh man

Manlytears.jpg

That declaration luffy makes is totally unprecedented, not even Zoro, Nami or Robin ever got something like that line.

wow, just wow.

:(

LotusHD

Banned
That declaration luffy makes is totally unprecedented, not even Zoro, Nami or Robin ever got something like that line.

wow, just wow.

:(

Hmm, Nami theoretically could easily get a declaration like that, because without a navigator, Luffy would be fucked. Not that Zoro and Robin don't have their roles to play, but yea.

caliph95

hey guys did you hear One Piece is ending in December?

http://www.movienewsguide.com/one-p...ies-ends-december-2016-oda-goes-hiatus/300174

journalism lol

Because Jump is going to let the biggest manga end this year and not advertised the shit out of it. Not including the several dumb things. Until they have proper figt against Blackbeard or land of raftel then i would believe it. Even then i'll be hugely skepectical that that the manga will keep going on.

But sure One Piece is ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom