• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verelios

Yeah by word of God, Usopp will always be the weakest.
In what world are we living in? Post Post pop green? Nah breh. Post Post Post Pop Green Godssop? Whoop MC's ass within seconds of contact. Post Post Post Post Pop Green True Revival after Reverie Captain Godssop? 900 billion beli bounty, trouncing 'peg leg'(can't even deliver here) Jimbei

Bowl down to the King

Ray Down

Banned
In what world are we living in? Post Post pop green? Nah breh. Post Post Post Pop Green Godssop? Whoop MC's ass within seconds of contact. Post Post Post Post Pop Green True Revival after Reverie Captain Godssop? 900 billion beli bounty, trouncing 'peg leg'(can't even deliver here) Jimbei

Bowl down to the King

4214b2d4b65b8991c8b10e7c1576a06d608797c3def292d09aa1e7efd31b8688_1.jpg

NSESN

Nami can take down a lot of people stronger than her. Even cracker was defeated because she helped. Usopp is a ranged character, he isn't meant to fight one on one, even then he is able to take much more damage than Nami.
Just the fact that Usopp has haki and nami doesn't means he is stronger imo.

smurfx

get some go again
Nami can take down a lot of people stronger than her. Even cracker was defeated because she helped. Usopp is a ranged character, he isn't meant to fight one on one, even then he is able to take much more damage than Nami.
Just the fact that Usopp has haki a nami doesn't means he is stronger imo.
nami probably has had some form of observation haki since long ago since she can sense when storms are gonna happen.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Skypiea is the one time Zoro (besides his timeskip design... that he actually reverted from after Fishman) decided to do something different. I guess Enies Lobby too, but his Fireman jacket was kind of dumb IMO.

The goggles were awesome. I actually really like Skypiea Sanji too, it's been his most unique outfit by far, even more than his Water 7 vest.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just the fact that Usopp has haki a nami doesn't means he is stronger imo.

Nami did SERIOUS damage to Oars in the fight and would have been able to keep up the assault if Sanji hadn't blown her cover. She's got some real juice behind her but needs time to get it going.

Cwarrior

So I just watch one piec film gold....am like i wasn't expecting it too be the best one piece movie of them all, am talking by quite a large margin, dat third arc soo good.

R.i.P all other one piece movies theres a new King.

it's the true sequel to Ocean Eleven, everyone has been wating for.

LotusHD

Banned
My friend says it's the best one he's seen in awhile, and that he legitimately wishes he could go to travel to Tesoro's ship lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Six is the best but I do really like Strong World as well. Four and Film Z are also pretty good. The one with gratuitous Nami is also a fun ride.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Six was a weird movie

Five is my favorite. I've talked about it before but it even feels like it should be canon to me. It's like a JRPG take on the One Piece world.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the natural benefit of God Usopp having such a high bounty is the chance that he starts going as Sogeking again just to take some of the heat off of him.

SolVanderlyn

I think the natural benefit of God Usopp having such a high bounty is the chance that he starts going as Sogeking again just to take some of the heat off of him.
I think the fact that they straight up replaced Sogeking's bounty means that everyone knows it's Usopp now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the fact that they straight up replaced Sogeking's bounty means that everyone knows it's Usopp now.

We assume that's the case, and the Pacifista's clearly knew that Usopp=Sogeking, but it remains to be seen if the world knows (cares?) about the difference.

NSESN

I don't even like Ennies lobby/Water 7 that much like most people do, but i think it wins in terms of outtfit designs

SolVanderlyn

Hawaiian Sanji was awesome, y'all just haters

Getting my boyfriend into One Piece and we're using One Pace to do it. Already at Orange Town. I told him we can't be together and he can't be the father of my children if he doesn't like One Piece so there's a lot riding on this.

I kid but still

LotusHD

Banned
Getting my boyfriend into One Piece and we're using One Pace to do it. Already at Orange Town. I told him we can't be together and he can't be the father of my children if he doesn't like One Piece so there's a lot riding on this.

I kid but still

Nah nah, you put it out there, you clearly meant it.

Jokes aside, I lowkey feel similarly. Where like I can be friends or in a relationship with someone, but I'll certainly know you're a keeper if you're into One Piece. I joke with my friends all the time about it, but sometimes I'm like half-serious lmao

Nah nah, you put it out there, you clearly meant it.

Jokes aside, I lowkey feel similarly. Where like I can be friends or in a relationship with someone, but I'll certainly know you're a keeper if you're into One Piece. I joke with my friends all the time about it, but sometimes I'm like half-serious lmao

One Piece has been a part of my life constantly for at least half of it. I'm half-serious. It's really, really important to me. When life was shit, there was always One Piece to look forward to. I actually attribute One Piece for me being alive in some (very) small way. When I was suicidal, there was a comic that was always brimming with hope and positivity. It's always so positive, and about rising above the smog of a cruel world despite any and all opposition that it's easy to relate to it if you're in a bad place. One Piece is a story about hope despite the silliness and powers and stuff. It has never gone away and it has always been there and always (mostly) consistent. It's just how I feel about it. I'm pretty sure the day it ends I will cry for ten minutes straight.

I just wanna share my love for it as much as possible.

Verelios

I kid but still
This is me to an extent except I can't fuck with anyone who doesn't like Eyeshield 21. With OP, we can still debate about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom