• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

big mom's song da best

what

giphy.gif

Ray Down

Banned
What's the appeal of Assassination Classroom? I don't get it.

Also Kingdom looks pre cool, might check it out.

It's a unique, wacky gag series about teaching Kids assassination skills to kill there teacher/imparting trouble students with lessons to life by and to improve there lives.

Koro is easily the best teacher charcter in manga and the series is one of my favorite, bumps Bakuman out of my top 5 series.

It's a unique, wacky gag series about teaching Kids assassination skills to kill there teacher/imparting trouble students with lessons to life by and to improve there lives.

Koro is easily the best teacher charcter in manga and the series is one of my favorite, bumps Bakuman out of my top 5 series.
Hmm, okay. Might check it out.

Everyone go see The Nice Guys, now.

Great flick.

"Pink swear?"
"Sure."
Walks away, "FUCK."

Ray Down

Banned
And before anyone asks my top 5 in no particular order since they can chnage based on how I feel and shit like that:
-One Piece
-Slam Dunk
-Full Metal Alchemist
-JoJo Bizzare Adventure (Though I don't like 1, like half of 3 and 5)
-Ass Class

It's not really that important but I see the wiki is now calling this arc the Totland Arc, which could make sense if Luffy isn't actually going to Whole Cake Island for a while.

I wonder if they'll go to some of the other islands.

bjork

And before anyone asks my top 5 in no particular order since they can chnage based on how I feel and shit like that:
-One Piece
-Slam Dunk
-Full Metal Alchemist
-JoJo Bizzare Adventure (Though I don't like 1, like half of 3 and 5)
-Ass Class

Top 5s?
1. Crows
2. Worst
3. Golgo 13
4. One Piece
5. (revolving spot)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't get why you guys always start talking about other manga in here. Isn't there a general manga thread for that? If not, make one, please.
There is, actually

Jigolo

If memory serves me right GreyWolf has, on more than a few occasions, tried to be a backseat mod to this thread and the last OT. Just do your own thing and ignore him

Anyway do we know for sure if Big Mom has devil fruit or not

If memory serves me right GreyWolf has, on more than a few occasions, tried to be a backseat mod to this thread and the last OT. Just do your own thing and ignore him

Anyway do we know for sure if Big Mom has devil fruit or not
I'm going to go with yes....

hqdefault.jpg

To be fair, shit gets pretty GameFAQs-ey vapid in here between chapters sometimes.
Because ppl were listing their top 5 mangas? Come on now wen did we start acting like this in here? We got off topic repeatedly between chapters

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
She has the life-life fruit. Calling it now.

She might even use it to turn people into food somehow. Her or someone else on her crew, Sugar-style. Willing to bet that those creepy song lyrics had more substance to them than you'd think.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Because ppl were listing their top 5 mangas? Come on now wen did we start acting like this in here? We got off topic repeatedly between chapters

Lists are the lowest possible form of discussion.

Anyway yep I'm on board with people thinking she's got a devil fruit that's making everything alive. Whether this is just its normal ability or it's leaking into the world around her because it's an awakened ability we'll have to see.

SolVanderlyn

Oh shoot, today is Wednesday, isn't it?

spoilers tonite my friends

Lists are the lowest possible form of discussion.

Anyway yep I'm on board with people thinking she's got a devil fruit that's making everything alive. Whether this is just its normal ability or it's leaking into the world around her because it's an awakened ability we'll have to see.
I'll remember that when someone starts listing their top 5 arcs,characters devil fruits in here(which happens very often)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom