• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is his own father and mother due to time travel and Ivankov hormones. Sanji selfcest theory revealed here and now boys. It's basically canon at this point because I say so and it's a really big theory that fits the facts available.
latest

That's... a salient point. His eyes are indeed hearts in that picture. HM!
His hearts are eyes,his eyebrows are obviously in the picture and she prob saw his family already. She more than likely took the the "blackleg" right from the poster as well since she seems to think his legs are black(lol) and she made the assumption that he's strong because 1)he's a strawhat 2)his bounty

Ray Down

Banned
Sanji is his own father and mother due to time travel and Ivankov hormones. Sanji selfcest theory revealed here and now boys. It's basically canon at this point because I say so and it's a really big theory that fits the facts available.

I think it works if only because the only person sad and desperate enough to reproduce with Sanji would be Sanji.

Even more proff that Sanji is a failure
just like his fans.

Veelk

Banned
Wish they'd die in a fire tier
Luffy
Chopper
Sanji
Nami
Brook (plz, guys, just this once, do me a favor: don't make a skull joke)

Don't really care tier
Jimbei

Okay Tier
Usopp
Zoro

Only storyline of whose I give a shit about
Robin

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think the funniest part is that he has Usopp's slingshot for no reason.

Red Fire

Wish they'd die in a fire tier
Luffy
Chopper
Sanji
Nami
Brook (plz, guys, just this once, do me a favor: don't make a skull joke)

Don't really care tier
Jimbei

Okay Tier
Usopp
Zoro

Only storyline of whose I give a shit about
Robin

What about Franky the GOAT though

Veelk

Banned
What about Franky the GOAT though

Dammit, I knew I forgot someone.

He's somewhere between "Don't Care" and "Okay".

I like him more if only because he seems almost like an OP parody character, crying at every dumb thing, making some of the more outrageous gags, being one of the few characters that might get the smallest twitch of the corners of my mouth when making jokes once every 100 chapters or so. Otherwise, he has nothing going on that I like. And he's possibly the most least active strawhat. He wanted to build a ship that would sale the Pirate King to One Piece and....well, now he did, and is now just sitting around for maintenance while Luffy does that. He's possibly the most expendible straw hat, because Oda could have just had him give Usopp a crash course in carpentry and the Ship repair guy slot would have been filled by a yet even more new and improved Usopp.

Dammit, I knew I forgot someone.

He's somewhere between "Don't Care" and "Okay".

I like him more if only because he seems almost like an OP parody character, crying at every dumb thing, making some of the more outrageous gags, being one of the few characters that might get the smallest twitch of the corners of my mouth when making jokes once every 100 chapters or so. Otherwise, he has nothing going on that I like. And he's possibly the most least active strawhat. He wanted to build a ship that would sale the Pirate King to One Piece and....well, now he did, and is now just sitting around for maintenance while Luffy does that. He's possibly the most expendible straw hat, because Oda could have just had him give Usopp a crash course in carpentry and the Ship repair guy slot would have been filled by a yet even more new and improved Usopp.
Have to agree with this, but I think Franky's value will definitely lie in figuring out or operating the Ancient Weapons in some way.

Other than that, yeah, I loved him and his interactions in the Enies Lobby arc with Robin and the crew but one of the more annoying things about him for me was that there was no closure between him and Usopp after he kicked his ass and all that. He also hasn't been that active as you mention, his fight against Senor Pink was a gag fight and that's about all he's done of note.

Kinda excited to see his "weapons" he's designing for Kaido though.

Red Fire

I still think Franky deserves a waaaaaayy higher bounty than he has right now. He wrecked shit in dressrosa.

First off he soloed Baby 5 and that helicopter dude at the same time on Punk Hazard.

Then in dressrosa he was responsible for changing the plan of the strawhat alliance from making Doffy a bait for Kaido to defeating Doffy.

And then he went on to destroy the SMILE-factory, facing Senor Pink, that Weight guy and Delinger PLUS a vice admiral and dozens of marines all by himself and winning.

And he is still under 100 million berry what a joke.

Franky is the GOAT strawhat.

How much of the Marines saw that though? As far as I remember, they just saw him get jobbed by the three executives. Unless my memory's failing me, which is very possible. Dressrosa's a bit of a blur.

I still think Franky deserves a waaaaaayy higher bounty than he has right now. He wrecked shit in dressrosa.

First off he soloed Baby 5 and that helicopter dude at the same time on Punk Hazard.

Then in dressrosa he was responsible for changing the plan of the strawhat alliance from making Doffy a bait for Kaido to defeating Doffy.

And then he went on to destroy the SMILE-factory, facing Senor Pink, that Weight guy and Delinger PLUS a vice admiral and dozens of marines all by himself and winning.

Haha I don't remember any of this
Time for a reread methinks

Yea franky has done more than sanji has since the time skip I'll admit. He definitely deserves a higher bounty

When you think about it Franky has been s massive use since the time skip.

He developed a bunch of weapons for use with the sunny.

He put in massive work taking on both Buffalo and baby 5 at the same time and honestly did he even really struggle like at all.

Dressrosa he was the only one to stay focused on the plan which was destroy the factory. Took on senior pink,left for awhile took on senior and Mach vise(whether the Marines and dellinger were there the whole time is debatable so I'll leave that out) than fought a manly battle with senior where he couldn't dodge hits so took on more damage than he needed to. Franky's been a beast

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You would think Franky's bounty would be higher because the government would fear that he had memorized the blueprints for pluton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom