• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

aBarreras

I mean, I didn't expect Perospero to have a bounty that high in the first place but yeah, right now I can only see a few of the Strawhats, namely the monster trio and Jinbe, lasting in a fight against the strongest members of Big Mom's crew, not even including her commanders.

I am confused about one thing in regards to devil fruit users though. Katakuri's fruit is a logia, if I'm not mistaken. In one of this chapter's panels, Luffy uses Hawk Gatling which seems to go through Katakuri but not do any damage. Way back in Marineford, Marco and Vista attacked Akainu with what I infer to be a Haki infused attack but much like Katakuri, the attack seemingly went through him and didn't damage him at all.

Can high level Logia users simply dodge attacks in their elemental forms or is there some I'm not catching on to?

dogtooth devil fruit is classified as "special paramecia" soo, who the fuck knows!

hahaha

remember that his haki of observation is so good he can see the future, maybe he just opened the body parts where he knew luffy would hit

Ray Down

Banned
lol goddammit

5SAOYmH.gif

Euphony

Banned
Settle this feud Katakuri vs kizaru...Go

Since we're talking theoretically here, Kizaru is the winner hands down. Without limits someone who has the ability to turn into light and travel at nearly 300k m/s is nigh unbeatable. Forget being able to see a couple seconds into the future, because even if Katakuri saw it coming there would be no way he can react faster than the speed of light.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just watched the Fisher Tiger/Koala episodes of the One Piece dub. Still gets me after all these years and reading it two or three times and watching it twice now. It's hilarious in retrospect that it took me so long to figure out that was Koala in Dressrosa.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
so katakuri can both mean, dogtooth violet or potato starch?

Yes. The starch from the plant was used in much the same role as potato starch in olden times but it was too hard to get in quantity while potato starch is an easy product to make so the term refers to the biproduct of the plant but also the thing that replaced it in everyday usage.

I don't why ppl are all upset about that big mom pirates have been around a long time and dude clearly ain't no pushover

Sabo doesn't get a high bounty just by association with dragon(but than again that's probably exactly why he has that bounty in the first place)

aBarreras

i find quite incredible that bounties still shock people to this day,

it is great.

but also kinda funny when back in east blue there were pirates that had like a bounty of a few millions and they fell like king of the world, lol

Top Bottom