• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Euphony

Banned
I had to look it up, this egg?
latest

While there are anime shots of it, the figure of the Oro Jackson had the best shot.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Sub plots to finish:

Cake baking
Sanji and Pudding
Vinsmokes and some resolution with them.
Ceaser
Stussy and the other guests
Luffy vs Katakuri
Something with Pound maybe
Lola maybe
Big Mom rage
Resolution with Big Mom
Something needs to be done with the Bartie.

Am I missing anything?
Gang Bege needs to pick his wife back up so he'll probably be back

Pedro's got a couple of things left over still:
-His dead friend Zepo
-That Homie which recognized Pedro last chapter
-Pedro's "Dawn of this World" comments
-Whatever Pedro was hiding at the beginning of this arc (might just be the poneglyph backstory we already learned about)

Chopper having an epic moment (okay, this isn't a subplot but everyone else got one so where's Chopper's moment to match up with Brook and Nami messing with Big Mom?)

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So I'm a little bit lost after Dressrosa. Is the stuff with Kaido and Big Mom happening simultaneously or..?

-His dead friend Zepo
-Whatever Pedro was hiding at the beginning of this arc (might just be the poneglyph backstory we already learned about)

Chopper having an epic moment (okay, this isn't a subplot but everyone else got one so where's Chopper's moment to match up with Brook and Nami messing with Big Mom?)

He and Carrot captured Brûlée.

I'm going to say that was it.

Ray Down

Banned

-His dead friend Zepo

Bege will just be hanging in the back looking up once in a while to see if it's all done.

Yeah Pedro also might need a rematch with Tamago.

Chopper got Brulee captured.

Kaido was the egg roger had which makes no sense that would make kaido like what? 26?

Kaido being a dragon that hatched from that egg on Rogers ship, plus he ate a oni devil fruit, so he's a reverse chopper in a sense. At least that's what i've heard. It's ridiculously stupid.

The egg thing is weird, but I never thought about Kaido being like Chopper. There stands to reason that there would be more non-humans that consumed Zoan devil fruits over the years. It would make sense why most people call him a beast other than him just being ridiculously powerful and surrounding himself with zoan users.

Ray Down

Banned
>Turns on the stream
>See shit talking the last chapter
>Closes Stream

This arc isn't dragging, shit Oda shouldn't have commented on Wano or else people wouldn't be saying that shit.

>Turns on the stream
>Closes Stream

This arc isn't dragging, shit Oda shouldn't have commented on Wano or else people wouldn't be saying that shit.
I forgot about that part lol. Yea the whole tone seems to have changed because of what the editors said because this arc was pretty high on the hype meter so it's funny as hell now to see ppls reactions because it's supposedly ending in October

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Water Seven has all the best gags. Everyone thinking Kaku was Usopp. Nami smacking the shit out of a half dead Chopper. Luffy getting stuck between two buildings twice. Zoro getting stuck in a chimney. Sanji's note to Nami. Luffy thinking the pigeon should fight his own battles. Paulie trying to run off with the money. Kaku speaking like an old man. Gonbe being a cat (actually a rabbit)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think its entirely possible Carrot is just around for a long ass time like Kinemon and basically a crew member without ever joining.

She's very fun to have around and super useful for filling time in the anime.

Ray Down

Banned
I think its entirely possible Carrot is just around for a long ass time like Kinemon and basically a crew member without ever joining.

She's very fun to have around and super useful for filling time in the anime.

Implying Oda cares about helping the anime that way?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Implying Oda cares about helping the anime that way?

That's more of a side benefit. He does tell them what's off limit in terms of concepts and devil fruit powers for the rare filler arcs and he's designed the rare character for them. That shitty ice bounty hunter arc's big bad was an Oda design for one thing. A cool character too in a really shitty part.

LotusHD

Banned
>Turns on stream
>"This is perfect set up for Carrot joining the crew"
>closes stream

Just accept it!

>Turns on the stream
>Closes Stream

Oda shouldn't have said this arc would be the year of Sanji either...

Don't recall the fandom ever feeling so toxic. Then again, not like I've been keeping up with the community/reviews/podcasts for that long.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unless it is Pudding joining the crew hype. That is something you should get on board with.

You get two characters for the price of one.

LotusHD

Banned
Unless it is Pudding joining the crew hype. That is something you should get on board with.

You get two characters for the price of one.

My stance on Pudding remains the same: Not as desired as Carrot, but still desired, but can't see it happening regardless so I don't give much thought to it.

Top Bottom