• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Obviously still salty Wanda never came

Blackleg your avatar's been driving me nuts here I made you this.

YotW8xB.png

Ogodei

Part of me feels that way, but part of me also suspects Oda is going to do a TWEEST in this arc and reveal Carrot is the one that sold Zou out to Jack and there might be something there as well. That's the only way they can properly salvage Carrot as being a character that's more than just comedy relief, as well as establish a character arc of sorts with the dichotomy between Pedro's Inherited Will and her dedication to Kaido's crew and whether she wants to see the "Dawn of the World" under Kaido...or under Luffy.

Now *there's* a cool idea. Evil Carrot would completely throw people after evil Pudding.

LotusHD

Banned
I would say more like her good self.

That or a new true self when all is said and done.

Why is her being good her "normal" self though lol

Because there needs to be more to her than just wanting to go on adventure. That's Luffy's role in the series, while all the other Strawhats have clear and defined goals. I"m not saying that SHOULD be a twist, I'm saying Carrot needs a bit more than just a tragic Pedro death to kickstart her role as a Strawhat IF she were to join. For one, if Carrot had a goal of learning what the "Dawn of the World" actually means for example as her dream, or perhaps we'll learn more about it and why it's so important to the Minks and she can have that passed on down to her. All Strawhats had some sort of defined character arc at some point, and Carrot needs her's as well. Robin was the only exception to this rule cause she joined the crew way before she ever got a real backstory or arc, but she was hinted at having a mysterious past in Alabasta so something was there...unlike Carrot.

Okay, that was really my only concern, because you said it was the only way to salvage her, so I'm like "Huh?" Because that is definitely not the only way to further flesh her out.

Blackleg your avatar's been driving me nuts here I made you this.

YotW8xB.png

Heh, someone did the same thing for my Kat avatar lol

Now *there's* a cool idea. Evil Carrot would completely throw people after evil Pudding.

Evil Carrot sounds neat, but since the only way she could conceivably be evil is for her to be the Zou traitor, it just sounds... dumb.

Big One

Banned
Carrot is a secret CP0 agent, she and Stussy are gonna take down Kaido for kicks.
The only issue with that is the WG is racist as fuck. Doubt they put a Fishmen or a Mink in CP0. Though again, any sort of twist or angle for Carrot is more than welcome imo.

Euphony

Banned
The only issue with that is the WG is racist as fuck. Doubt they put a Fishmen or a Mink in CP0. Though again, any sort of twist or angle for Carrot is more than welcome imo.

And yet they still have a member of the Longarm tribe as part of CP0. At least potentially, it's not confirmed

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The three headed dog fruit makes sense but it could be as simple as having a weapon eating the fruit after killing him, i.e. one big charade.

Ray Down

Banned
Holy shit, how could anyone think Judge was super strong, major fail on KoL.

Daifuku and Smotthie could kick his ass :topkek

Ogodei

While a hint it still wouldn't explain how he didn't explode into a tree

What was the state of his body after they were done with it

I think it does. My guess is there's some specific part of the body where the devil fruit power "lives," and that the way to pass it from one person to another is to ingest that part of the body before the Devil Fruit power *leaves* (so you eat them alive, as with Mother Carmel, or get them very shortly after death, as in Whitebeard).

The part that makes you explode is when that part of your body tries to absorb the second devil fruit power but explodes instead, but ingesting somebody else's is a loophole.

It's perhaps the case that Blackbeard discovered it, or that it's something people know about, but nobody does it because it's so abhorrent.

Even then I wouldn't ever put Judge as a top tier or compare him to the likes of Dragon.
His line of thinking was flawed because the influence between the two is vast yes judge has enough pull to sway bounties and what not but dragon is the most wanted man and with that comes bounty hunters admirals etc dude has to be a monster

I think it does. My guess is there's some specific part of the body where the devil fruit power "lives," and that the way to pass it from one person to another is to ingest that part of the body before the Devil Fruit power *leaves* (so you eat them alive, as with Mother Carmel, or get them very shortly after death, as in Whitebeard).

The part that makes you explode is when that part of your body tries to absorb the second devil fruit power but explodes instead, but ingesting somebody else's is a loophole.

It's perhaps the case that Blackbeard discovered it, or that it's something people know about, but nobody does it because it's so abhorrent.

Imo it has to do with Blackbeard devil fruit
"Nothing escapes darkness" iirc Blackbeard said that to ace.
He absorbed white beard's devil fruit before it left the body, it couldn't escape, making it part of the darkness.

Top Bottom