• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

caliph95

tumblr_oincyq8DT11vcg8v9o2_500.gif

Ray confirmed best girl

LotusHD

Banned
Make a dumb race joke and say Chocolate

Or seriously probably considering it's usually sweets or snacks mint or vanilla

Maybe cheese

I could make that more awkward and call myself Brownie. But nah, my name would be Charlotte Strudel.

Omelette du fromage

Dexter reference, nice

Tangentially related: I think it would be sort of cool if Luffy gave up a ton of his life when Big Mom eats the cake to let the rest of the crew escape. Maybe bargain with it so that he'll have to go get it back after Wano.

But how do we tie Elbaf into this D:

Think I'll skip the next chapter and wait to read 2-3 in a row. so much more enjoyable that way. Want to see the conclusion to this fight. Luffy is so trolling lol.

That sounds tortuous.

Charlotte Croissant, wielding croissant boomerangs.

Interesting.

Ray Down

Banned
The more Pudding fanart in reaction to this page the better.

Though when I look at that I can't help but think of the 80's for some reason.

Lucci is all I’m giving ppl
Let’s argue
Lucci? I don’t get it? He just kept eating blows and endured a bit longer.

I mean he is the hero, lol.

I thought that phrase was reserved for bad writing, like Sasuke surving the end of the Deodora (whatever his name is, clay eating bomb guy) fight. Ussop giving him the final push, the Gatling, the scream to Robin. Don’t think series has been topped yet, certainly nothing in the anime.

People are really firmly into the idea that there is no possible way whatsoever for Luffy to beat Katakuri.

Which is stupid since luffy not even went Gear 4 yet or we don't know what else he come up with during the time skip.

Side note Oda was talking about Going Merry when he said someone going to die.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Which is stupid since luffy not even went Gear 4 yet or we don't know what else he come up with during the time skip.

Side note Oda was talking about Going Merry when he said someone going to die.
Issue is Gear 4 is an absolutely dreadful idea in the position he's in like truly horrendous.

He couldn't even defeat Cracker with it for 10 hours. It leaves him vulnerable after use and since there's noone around to bail him out it's an actual death sentence. His only chance is to pull out a completely new unseen ability which stretches some people's tolerance of such things.

Issue is Gear 4 is an absolutely dreadful idea in the position he's in like truly horrendous.

He couldn't even defeat Cracker with it for 10 hours. It leaves him territory after use and since there's noone around to bail him out it's an actual death sentence. His only chance is to pull out a completely new unseen ability which stretches some people's tolerance of such things.

Cracker skill set that was more annoying \ harder for luffy to fight .
Since was he making clones and luffy was eating them for 10 hours thanks to nami help.
Still when he got a hit on cracker it was over .

Also gear 4 will only leave him vulnerable if he used up his haki so he just have to try and finish the fight then escape same time.
He also go for a draw by doing a big attack like he did to beat don then escape.

LotusHD

Banned
i am sorry guys. :(

I'm just upset you made Team Carrot look bad.

I knew carrot was evil

Zou traitor confirmed.

Trash tier right couldn’t even destroy the damn wave herp derp I can steer

Stop hating lol

Folks on the internet getting really heated about Luffy vs Katakuri.

I've noticed. GOATaKuri's fandom is gaining in strength.

Anime fights are serious business, DB taught me that /s

Break week isn't helping.

I can argue about who's joining, or someone staying dead. But what you not about to see me do is ever seriously argue power levels. Waste of my damn time.

He couldn't even defeat Cracker with it for 10 hours. It leaves him vulnerable after use and since there's noone around to bail him out it's an actual death sentence. His only chance is to pull out a completely new unseen ability which stretches some people's tolerance of such things.

I don't think he used Gear 4 repeatedly during those 10 hours.

Also Cracker was just a weird, stally opponent.

LotusHD

Banned
Regarding spoilers:

Anyone else floored we suddenly went from having to wait for three hours to 10 hours going off of what Nami said?

Ray Down

Banned
Regarding spoilers:

Anyone else floored we suddenly went from having to wait for three hours to 10 hours going off of what Nami said?

I guess maybe Sanji didn't take into effect getting the cake to the others and BM so maybe the three hours was just to get on the ship

Either way 10 hours is a long time.

You mean aside from a new gear 4 move or combination of gear 4 and something else?

I think just a new gear 4 form.

Its still to early for another gear imo since Gear 3 just the opposite of 2, maybe something/form that allows Luffy in gear 4 form that is longer lasting cause the other two forms drain him something fierce and this is gonna be a long fight for Luffy.

Top Bottom