• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
That slick edit Ray.

Katakuri doesn't have a crew, he has family

A very big pirate family.

tumblr_nx78c3tTko1uzomqmo1_500.gif

Lucci is all I’m giving ppl
Let’s argue
I thought Lucci was fine because Luffy loved his friends that much or whatever. And he couldn't move at all immediately afterwards.

Off the top of my head Moriah always bothered me. Like Luffy gets this power that doesn't really make much sense, isn't hinted at even a little before the finale, and goes away forever right after. Makes me think of a trial run for Gear 4 for Oda.

I thought Lucci was fine because Luffy loved his friends that much or whatever. And he couldn't move at all immediately afterwards.

Off the top of my head Moriah always bothered me. Like Luffy gets this power that doesn't really make much sense, isn't hinted at even a little before the finale, and goes away forever right after.

He beat Moriah by going gear 2 and 3 at the same time which then mess him up .
Even back then people always thought he would do that in a fight someday .

Principate

Saint Titanfall

Off the top of my head Moriah always bothered me. Like Luffy gets this power that doesn't really make much sense, isn't hinted at even a little before the finale, and goes away forever right after. Makes me think of a trial run for Gear 4 for Oda.
Lucci had heavy amounts of plot armour to even reach that point so it was less Luffy bullshitting his way to freedom and more the plot bending over to ensure Lucci even reached there in the first place.

Gear 3 should have ended that fight. The fact that off all places Lucci could landed was a fruendly ship, is pretty damn unlikely. Dude got knocked the fuck out.

I'm just upset you made Team Carrot look bad.

Zou traitor confirmed.

Stop hating lol

I've noticed. GOATaKuri's fandom is gaining in strength.

I can argue about who's joining, or someone staying dead. But what you not about to see me do is ever seriously argue power levels. Waste of my damn time.

I don't think he used Gear 4 repeatedly during those 10 hours.

Also Cracker was just a weird, stally opponent.
Cracker wasn't all that stally if anything Luffy was stally dude was running away and eating his shit with Nami's help. In a straight regular battle Luffy would have completely lost.

For real though I have a bet going that at least 3 of the straw hats will die by the end. Leading 3 right now are Luffy, Usopp, and Robin. Brook, and Jinbe close seconds.

For real though I have a bet going that at least 3 of the straw hats will die by the end. Leading 3 right now are Luffy, Usopp, and Robin. Brook, and Jinbe close seconds.

That don't really seem like Oda style .
Maybe Luffy will do a Roger\WB act at the end but other than him don't see anyone dying from the SH.
Oda don't even like killing side characters and like the arcs to have a happy end .

Nicolada

New power up? Luffy has something in his mouth, can't really tell what's going on.

Edit: wait, maybe it has to do with Luffy being forced to say something

Ray Down

Banned
New power up? Luffy has something in his mouth, can't really tell what's going on.

Don't think there something in his mouth, just trying not to talk or something maybe Brulee doing something, just that panel at the end of face Jinbei makes me wonder.

Or Luffy lying or something saying he will win.

We will see when it releases.

Nicolada

Can't wait to read the chapter tomorrow. Just one last refresh before I go to bed oh it's out sorry priorities.

Didn't expect Chopper to reference Dr Hiriluk like that lol.

Still confused by the mouth thing. Cool chapter tho.

Ray Down

Banned
Though now the BMP might know now Sanji is with the cake.

Kata either showing awakening with the floor or some technique.

Now looking at Luffy face with dialog its him lying.

BHK3

Banned
I really don't know how luffys gonna win this unless he finds a mirror somewhere, gear 4 to buy some time and jump through the mirror. Or he does something like Gear 2nd Max and hits katakuri so fast he can't turn to gum fast enough.

Top Bottom