• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Unless Oda's planning on killing them all off (unlikely), then expect the Vinsmokes to do...something?

Like maybe the brothers get their big "and their heart grew three sizes that day" moment.

caliph95

Unless Oda's planning on killing them all off (unlikely), then expect the Vinsmokes to do...something?

Like maybe the brothers get their big "and their heart grew three sizes that day" moment.
Sure we need to build the grand fleet and be a new emperor
So the Yonko if BM is still standing well become the Goku (five emperors)

tumblr_oqyu3rcR6j1vwqt8uo1_540.jpg

Finally made my way through Dressrosa with the help of One Pace.

Question for the Zou arc. Can I hop back over to the One Piece series proper? Or is One Pace still the best bet. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard were dragging horribly for me so I had to hop to one pace. Is zou any better?

I'm hearing the animation is much improved, which is also tempting me to return to one piece proper.

LotusHD

Banned
Finally made my way through Dressrosa with the help of One Pace.

Question for the Zou arc. Can I hop back over to the One Piece series proper? Or is One Pace still the best bet. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard were dragging horribly for me so I had to hop to one pace. Is zou any better?

I'm hearing the animation is much improved, which is also tempting me to return to one piece proper.

Are you not reading the manga?

Well, either way, it didn't get noticeably better animation-wise till the Whole Cake Island arc. Pacing-wise, nothing has changed.

Are you not reading the manga?

Well, either way, it didn't get noticeably better animation-wise till the Whole Cake Island arc. Pacing-wise, nothing has changed.

I marathoned the Manga recently.

I watch the anime with my father and brother who don't read Manga, so the question was more for their sake.

Guess I'll stick take a break, watch some other anime (Mob Psycho and JoJo), then come back to one pace with my family in a few months time :).

caliph95

I marathoned the Manga recently.

I watch the anime with my father and brother who don't read Manga, so the question was more for their sake.

Guess I'll stick take a break, watch some other anime (Mob Psycho and JoJo), then come back to one pace with my family in a few months time :).
For the best

turmoil

Banned
I think that Zoro's team will be beaten-up and imprisoned together with Kidd, after rescuing them and applying some of Chopper's magical bandages they team up against Kaido

Maybe Appo is the jailer

I mean, my Zoro hard-on can only get harder.

Top Bottom