• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

I doubt any other factor will join this whole thing aside from the possibility of Pekoms and Pound.

Well I don't count the clones as their own faction and no one else is going to use them. I figure either Judge gets all salty and goes scorched earth with the clones or one of Luffy's attacks releases them and everyone has to deal with the clones together.

Ray Down

Banned
Well I don't count the clones as their own faction and no one else is going to use them. I figure either Judge gets all salty and goes scorched earth with the clones or one of Luffy's attacks releases them and everyone has to deal with the clones together.

How can Luffy attack free them, they are way high in the sky.

I really doubt they will be released.

How can Luffy attack free them, they are way high in the sky.

I really doubt they will be released.

Then they never should have been introduced.

Also, who knows how it happens? Luffy punched Big Mom so hard, the sky shakes, then BOOM, you got clones everywhere.

Ray Down

Banned
Just to make the Germa seem big.

Oda introduce things only for them not to be big, like the Kicking-Claw Squad and wasn't their a zombie general introduce in Thriller Bark that never really did anything.

Ogodei

We always joke about this, but it really would be amazing to see Zoro have defeated a few prominent people by the time we get there, if only to see B-Leg's reaction

The joke on this thread was something like:

"Hey curly-brow, what's up? Oh, me? I just beat that Jack guy single handed. Her? She's Princess Momohime. Kaidou's her dad, but she betrayed him to run away with me."

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding will save us all.

giphy.gif

Last week the preview for (this week's) Shonen Jump said something along the lines of "The true power of a Yonko revealed!"

Could be bullshit to generate hype but who knows.

Ray Down

Banned
Last week the preview for (this week's) Shonen Jump said something along the lines of "The true power of a Yonko revealed!"

Could be bullshit to generate hype but who knows.
Most of the time editor comments are nothing but fluff but I can see Big Mom wrecking shit.

caliph95

They were in a stalemate so not one yonko or crew was that much stronger than the other

there likely wasn't much difference in power

eh, I really didnt read it as she ate them, but that they made her happy then legged it when she was basically high on cake. Whoever is supposed to be "buying" her will show up and get bulldozed like the elbaf and she will decide to make her own crew to have her family back.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
eh, I really didnt read it as she ate them, but that they made her happy then legged it when she was basically high on cake. Whoever is supposed to be "buying" her will show up and get bulldozed like the elbaf and she will decide to make her own crew to have her family back.

It seems like the flashback is over though, plus why would Mother Caramel leave ripped clothes behind?

That doesn't make sense. It's implied that the "foster parents" come and adopt the kids like regular adoptive parents do. There wouldn't be any reason for everyone to just leave while she was eating.
And why would Carmel's tattered clothes be left behind?
Why go through the trouble of having the Giants build a new Lamb's House if it was going to be abandoned less than a year later?

I'm hoping something else came by and eat them while she was in feeding frenzy mode.

Or better yet, a whole bunch of other kids she never met showed up right then and got eaten too.

Ray Down

Banned
OP spoilers 868 from Zoro4Prez2016 at Oro:

KX Launcher

There was two people witnessing Linlin eat the children and Carmel.
One was a giant from Elbaf who was worried and came to see the kids. He returned to Elbaf and conveyed the news about Linlin's panic. This made the entire giant race hate Linlin even more furiously.

The other person was pirate wannabe cook who originally lived on the island, Streusen.
He was the user of the Kuku Kuku no Mi, which allowed him to change anything into the world into cooking materials. He helped Linlin establish the Big Mom Pirates.

End Flashback

Bege and the others face Big Mom and fire the launchers.

Another flashback
Carmel proposed to try to make this place their own country.
Carmel states that if this country exists, then the world will be able to become more peaceful.
After Carmel's disappearance, Linlin resolves to make this country that Carmel rejoiced about.

Because of the wind pressure and Haki from Big Mom's scream, the launcher bullets are destroyed before they can reach her.
Because of the failure of the plan, Ceasar infiltrates the venue to help everyone escape.
However, their escape mirror also breaks due to Big Mom's screams.
With no place to run, Bege uses his devil fruit powers to transform into a gigantic castle, and everyone rushes into his body for shelter.

LotusHD

Banned
OP spoilers 868:

KX Launcher

There was two people witnessing Linlin eat the children and Carmel.
One was a giant from Elbaf who was worried and came to see the kids. He returned to Elbaf and conveyed the news about Linlin's panic. This made the entire giant race hate Linlin even more furiously.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S REAL

Top Bottom