• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
Maybe it's because I associate abilities that affect the environment to be more of a villainous power (it's hard to explain), but something about a potentially awakened Luffy just feels off.

After seeing Gear 4, you just know Luffy is gonna make it look dumb lmao

Luffy then:

7Y959by.png

vf7froT.jpg

Luffy now:

SlTWtaP.png
lol

If Streusen can turn anything into food ingredients, then Greg's theory about Sanji preparing an extremely delicious cake for Big Mom is seeming more and more likely to happen.
Something's probably gonna happen during all the commotion where this info will be revealed to Sanji.

Also, Big Mom's dream all started because of a misunderstanding when Carmel said "a country where everyone can live eye-to-eye".
That's why she wants to turn people into giants.

LotusHD

Banned
Does anyone here actually want Luffy and co. to somehow find a way to get Big Mom to forgive them, even if it's just temporary?

Ogodei

Bet is that somebody has to sacrifice themselves for the alliance to escape, one of:

-Pedro
-Jinbe
-Judge and possibly the rest of Germa (with or without Reiju)
-Pudding
-Bege
-Caesar Clown
-Carrot (lol)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bet is that somebody has to sacrifice themselves for the alliance to escape, one of:

-Pedro
-Jinbe
-Pudding
-Bege
-Caesar Clown
-Carrot (lol)

Gonna be Pedro if it goes this way. They foreshadowed that he doesn't have much time left a few chapters ago.

Lunar15

If Strussen can turn anything into food, why do Big Mom's children need to violently raid other islands for cake ingredients?

LotusHD

Banned
If Strussen can turn anything into food, why do Big Mom's children need to violently raid other islands for cake ingredients?

I dunno, he's just one guy after all. (Though he did create Whole Cake Island...) Maybe he can't make specific delicacies, like the sweets from Fishman Island.

Rather that then they run away.

I, kinda, only after Luffy beats the shit out of her.

Hmm, I guess it's better than just running away, but it'd be a shame to just undercut how clearly PISSED she is at them, which she just reiterated once more. Especially if it's the obvious route like pleasing her through food. Like the only way I currently see neither party coming off as being a bit lame is if Pudding's powers are involved. But those witnesses and Big Mom's temperament currently make that impossible, not to mention Pudding has no motivation to do so at this point in time.

There is the other option of them duking it out, but considering Bege and co. just ran away with their tails between their legs, clearly no one is seeking to do so. Even Luffy doesn't seem to want to, though I guess you could attribute to him being shocked that their escape route just shattered.

caliph95

-Pedro
-Jinbe
-Pudding
-Bege
-Caesar Clown
-Carrot (lol)
Probably Pedro
funny sacrifice would probably caesar

caliph95

Vinsmokes haven't doe anything other than make Sanji look good and Sanji would have Luffy s Lucci/Doff level of difficulty to beat BM top commanders, Luffy only beat Cracker because of Nami

LotusHD

Banned
So awkward just picturing Streusen being around for it all as Big Mom... has her crew grow larger. But then again, since he finds cannabilism amusing, I'm assuming nothing really fazes the dude.

caliph95

So awkward just picturing Streusen being around for it all as Big Mom... has her crew grow larger. But then again, since he finds cannabilism amusing, I'm assuming nothing really fazes the dude.
Maybe they share a mutual love for food and he is only in as a way to have a franchise

Top Bottom