• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Sooo why exactly does Gangster Gastino not just kill everyone by taking their oxygen away like on Punk Hazard

If i remember right he can only do that for a small space .
If luffy could take him out not hard to see how some of Big Mom crew could do the same.

EDIT Katakuri would destroy him .

caliph95

It will be dead again in 5 weeks though.
tumblr_nbsjkpfvol1s0w8hdo3_500.gif

Devil

Why would Bege speak German though. "Grosser Vater" as some fighting technique sounds really weird to me as a German myself.

NSESN

Why would Bege speak German though. "Grosser Vater" as some fighting technique sounds really weird to me as a German myself.
The same reason why Robin attacks are in Italian, Sanji in French etc. Oda just like using different languages.

I don't get how she got her powers. I assume same way blackbeard did with whitebeard?

We witnessed a way of transferring DF powers?

turmoil

Banned

Robin attacks are [number in Spanish] + [Flower in French] + something + Mano

All of them sound ridiculous and are grammatically incorrect (the plural manos should be used instead, I guess it's like this because in Japanese there is no way of writing a 's' by itself)

I like it because it reminds me of the general ridiculousness of the series lol

But yeah, shouldn't Capone attacks be Italian?

I don't get how she got her powers. I assume same way blackbeard did with whitebeard?

We witnessed a way of transferring DF powers?

Supposedly eating Mother Caramel, or that is what Oda wants to make us believe so far.

We don't know yet how BB got WB's power, though maybe it was eating a part of him.

Robin attacks are [number in Spanish] + [Flower in French] + something + Mano

All of them sound ridiculous and are grammatically incorrect (the plural manos should be used instead, I guess it's like this because in Japanese there is no way of writing a 's' by itself)

I like it because it reminds me of the general ridiculousness of the series lol

But yeah, shouldn't Capone attacks be Italian?

Supposedly eating Mother Caramel, or that is what Oda wants to make us believe so far.

We don't know yet how BB got WB's power, though maybe it was eating a part of him.

Maybe it's just eating the person's heart. You look at Whitebeard's death photo and his chest area is obscured, plus there are cannon holes in it, so who knows. In which case...Cae-Gastino, might accidentally lose his DF too this arc

Maybe it's just eating the person's heart. You look at Whitebeard's death photo and his chest area is obscured, plus there are cannon holes in it, so who knows. In which case...Cae-Gastino, might accidentally lose his DF too this arc

The death photo is the classic shot of him on his feet, right?

I think BB took his power after that.

Yeah I don't think Blackbeard ate something of White Beards to do this.

Were just going to have to wait to hear the how's and why of that.

Yeah, it was mentioned he had an 'unusual' body and people have been speculating about his 3 skull flag.

Very interesting that we were led to believe it was the gravity power that did but clearly there is something else going on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The power of the Darkness Fruit lets him absorb other DF powers. That's why he wanted it in the first place.

The three skull flag probably (this is just speculation on my end) refers to him ending up with the three strongest powers. He already has "the" Devil's Fruit, took Whitebeard's, and is now about to or has fought... Dragon.

LotusHD

Banned
The power of the Darkness Fruit lets him absorb other DF powers. That's why he wanted it in the first place.

The three skull flag probably (this is just speculation on my end) refers to him ending up with the three strongest powers. He already has "the" Devil's Fruit, took Whitebeard's, and is now about to or has fought... Dragon.

Maybe he wants the "best" Zoan fruit lol

LotusHD

Banned
I keep telling people, a solid mix of elements from both Burning Blood and the Unlimited World series would make for a great OP game.

---

Also I have no idea how a One Punch Man game would go. Well I kinda do, but eh.

Top Bottom