• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

caliph95

Go Go Germa Rangers. I knew a Sentai theme was coming when they all had color-coded names.

There goes the box. Oda trolled us hard with that one. Then again it could show up again somehow.

I'm not reading /a/ after this. The shitposters are going to be out in full force over those two panels some of you are having fits over.

It feels like the Big Mom pirates specialize in "trapping" people. Perospero and Katakuri having powers that are "sticky".

Also, plotholes? What?
There is still smoothie,
Daifuki and Cracker are straightforward but you could say they rely less on brute force compared to the WB and Beast pirates and are more "tricky"
/a/ always find stuff to go nuts over

dan2026

So... how the hell do they get out of this one
Only one way at this point.
It's time for a good old fashioned shonen punch up.

It's time for the Straw Hats, The Fire Tank Pirates and Germa 66 to fight back.
It ok they have their trump card, the legendary
Gangster Gastino.

Anteater

vinsmokes are going to be doing a lot of heavy work if Luffy plan to fight big mom, the alliance is pretty weak and Bege is probably going to suffer heavy damage after this, so that leaves the Vinsmokes and well... Caesar, don't know if anyone else is that strong on Bege's side, I wonder if the fishman pirates will come back to help.

Maybe Judge will summon a giant robot

Get in the fucking robot. Sanji.

vinsmokes are going to be doing a lot of heavy work if Luffy plan to fight big mom, the alliance is pretty weak and Bege is probably going to suffer heavy damage after this, so that leaves the Vinsmokes and well... Caesar, don't know if anyone else is that strong on Bege's side, I wonder if the fishman pirates will come back to help.

Maybe Judge will summon a giant robot

Get in the fucking robot. Sanji.
Give that man his own raid suit apparently. They went from being stuck to candy helpless to pushing back commanders lol

dan2026

1497519524658.gif

Yeah, I'm still waiting to see if they'll give me the final battle with Big mom vs Luffy that I want. That's one thing that haven't played down yet, Big Mom's physical strength. She deserves a final showdown with Luffy like all the villains get. If that doesn't happen, that's when I know that One Piece is runs counter to every storytelling value I hold.

God of War is going to be coming out soon, Oda. I only have enough unbridled hatred for one series at a time.

You won't get that cause luffy will be running along with everyone else.
Maybe a short fight but he will not be fighting her to a final match yet .

Chapter was okay .

One Piece really does go on a lot of breaks these days.
If Oda is struggling maybe it might make sense for him to go monthly or something.

He goes on break every 3 to 4 weeks plus the normal ones that jumps has.
If i remember right after he got sick ( and was still doing work in the hospital ) dude crazy .
Shueisha made sure he start taking breaks .

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Of course a break!

Either way yeah I expect them to punch their way out of this now with Big Mom being free.

Step 1 is figuring out how to free Bege but after that I feel like any escape plan will be aided by the Sun Pirates.

I'm really starting to think Big Mom will cross over into Wano. I don't see how she just lets them escape after all they've done.

Mendrox

Called it!

The pudding panel made me think of this thread immediately lol

Don't know if this is sarcasm or not but you don't see someone appreciating tits very often here lol

No sarcasm - real opinion. I always rate nice tits in every medium, but I appreciate asses way more, but Nami or anyone else in One Piece doesn't show that off. Only tits in One Piece. :( makes me a bit sad

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I didn't look back but did anyone comment on Pudding seeming to be either a bit jealous or upset or whatever with Sanji grabbing Nami? :eek:

LotusHD

Banned
if anything i would be mad because pudding's heel turn it's what started the downfall of the arc into a plothole festival....if she was going to be "redeemed" why didn't she just stayed good in the first place?

That's not a plothole though?

Don't know if this is sarcasm or not but you don't see someone appreciating tits very often here lol

Well uhh, it's not like big tits are a rarity in One Piece, especially where Nami is concerned lol

I always have to give Oda credit for appreciating tits and not letting anyone tell him otherwise.
Hell if I had a comic, I'd probably be the same. Big boobs everywhere.

Well, that's one way of looking at it I guess

Mendrox

Japan can't appreciate legs and ass :(

There has been To Love-Ru Darkness, but that has ended too. Yabuki should get on it and either:

- draw more Nami (which he did once or already twice I think?)
- draw the third To Love-Ru series and go absolute bonkers
- help Oda draw better females

y'all think mister prince has a plan in his mind? he's been pretty calm and emotionless since he saved his family, while everyone is screaming and running for their lives
Certainly wouldn't be out of character for him to have a backup/side plan. I hope so arc been really rough for him honestly

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
On the topic of Nami's gozangas, while yes they are decidedly pronounced in that image, they actually seem a little Toned Down in size to me. I am on board.

I liked this chapter, the general "silence," deafening scream aside, was neat.

I think the only thing I specifically want from this arc at this point is someone saying "yes Sanji's fire is from his Germa genetics." That is weirdly important to me.

On the topic of Nami's gozangas, while yes they are decidedly pronounced in that image, they actually seem a little Toned Down in size to me. I am on board.

I liked this chapter, the general "silence," deafening scream aside, was neat.

I think the only thing I specifically want from this arc at this point is someone saying "yes Sanji's fire is from his Germa genetics." That is weirdly important to me.

Wouldn't that undermine the whole character arc though?

caliph95

Why do people keep trying to tie the diable jambe to his genetics when the whole point is that Sanji is normal.
Oda already gave an explanation anyway friction and heart

turmoil

Banned
Eyes rolling while reading that panel, that is gonna give some talk here

Yeah, I liked Nami's there because they somewhat looked not as big as usual[/tits analysis]

Oda making fodder of Smoothie is making me mad too

Ray Down

Banned
Eyes rolling while reading that panel, that is gonna give some talk here

Yeah, I liked Nami's there because they somewhat looked not as big as usual[/tits analysis]

Oda making fodder of Smoothie is making me mad too

Smoothie wasn't exactly fodder this chapter though.

caliph95

Being a pirate in new world means you have to be able to take a hit especially from trash

i was surprised he had combat capabilities

turmoil

Banned
Maybe fodder is going too far, but so far she isn't doing all the badassery I expect from a commander. She is just standing there while Katakuri does stuff.

People thought that Perospero wasn't a fighter? I was awaiting for him to fight since is introduction, he's the first son and has a cool design.

Ray Down

Banned
He just looked like a guy that can be annoying to deal with due to his DF and maybe had some combat capabilities, but just couldn't take a hit.

Top Bottom