• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 |OT| New World Disorder

B3dHvk.png

vRl0FUo.jpg

tPuPBGm.png

zeN4kq.png

Click picture for DLC preview! (thanks Sylver)

PdFUEnP.png

NAHs1CD.png

70ckuCE.png

eE93y66.png

rcMgriW.png

xPJe08h.png

yZlYGd.png

b7qZRo7.png

VCs4JBO.png

eP3keJh.png

i12J1V.png

Sjoe8Kr.png

Click for bigger versions!

Click for videos!

e4HArUi.png

eG3PHes.png

NunvNQw.png

xOCgo4e.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Wow cool OTgraphics cool title

Clean simple and functional. job well done

rmanthorp

I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT.

Seriously considering getting a PS3 for this. I. WANT. IT.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Still need to play the first game. Felt very different from a typical Musou game, much more contained with lots of puzzles, platforming, and ummm QTE's.

Not having any knowledge of the manga/anime I felt absolutely lost following all the weird characters, lore, relationships, etc... I was intrigued by "anime pirate musou!" but goddamn this universe is just kooky.

Does this game follow specific arcs or plotlines? Seems it's an original story and tale, which may make the whole thing feel a bit newbie friendly for someone like me.

Very nice OT. Been saving my PSN wallet for this game! Day 1 buy for me. I can't wait to use New World Robin, Eneru, Marco, Kuzan, and Kizaru. I wish they made Ivankov and Moria playable.

As far as DLC goes, I hope they at least give us the Pirate Warriors 1 costumes for free here like how Japan distributed them for free with 2. I'd like to get those Film Z costumes; they look nice.

Is the DLC for NA too? If so looks like I need to get on that, since I plan on picking it up day one anyway. I'm just glad Enel is finally playable, I can't want to just run around and zap people all day every day. Though I'm still pretty disappointed I can't play as Shanks, we get Mihawk and even Marco but no Shanks?

Watching the show right now and this thread pops up to tell me this is coming out within a week. Holy tap-dancing shit I was completely oblivious to the release date.

First one was the best Musou game, so sign me the fuck up.

Kokonoe

Banned
I actually prefer Robin's old hairstyle, and for some reason I just noticed her skin color got lighter. First Robin, now Tetra in Wind Waker HD. C'mon, Japan!

I actually prefer Robin's old hairstyle, and for some reason I just noticed her skin color got lighter. First Robin, now Tetra in Wind Waker HD. C'mon, Japan!
Well, technically, Robin has a reason for being paler, since she
spent the last two years on an island that got little sunshine.

Torraz

Anyone imported and knows how long matches are in this game?

Very short as in Gundam Musou, or pretty long as in the fist of the north star one?

Also, how different do the characters play?

Thinking of jumping into another warriors game, after just discovering orochi 3.

I love the massive amount of ass cleavage Nami has in this game. Its unreal, oda knows what's up! Dem Skinny Jeans!

Imported the Vita game about a month ago, will pick up digitally like the first game soon.

Does the pre-order DLC only come with the digital edition? I like to have my games on a disc but I can make an exception for some free stuff I guess :p

Type-Zero

I couldn't help but notice, and correct me if I am wrong...is the US not getting the game on VITA? If not I will be pretty sad...

I remember getting burned when I got the first game near launch, It was put up on PS+ for half price right after. :(

Enjoyed my time with the game though. I wish the show will grain traction in the US so that the hopefully third game will be dubbed.

Top Bottom