• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

For me, it's:

- Get Aokiji as close to 50% as I can (to be safe)
- At 1 turn left, use Doflamingo to place PSY orbs on SW Shanks and Garp (If I don't have two PSY orbs, I use Garp before Doflamingo)
- Use Impact Usopp to boost PSY orbs
- Use both Log Luffy specials, to get STR orbs on each (mostly just to deal a bit of additional damage)
- Hope I don't error during the combo, and finish with Garp and then SW Shanks attacking

Win!

My strategy is easy enough too

1) Whomp on his ass until turn 5 or 6
2) Mihawk 'em
3) Garp + I Usopp + Doffy
4) Dead Aoikiji

only thing I need is a Rayleigh with one lock socket, since my I. Usopp is still somehow at like 2. Please come back soon Afro Luffy :(

Ohhhhhh Arlong and Coby fortnights *.*
One try against Aokiji and then all my stamina on them

Arlong is very good but not for his skill, try and get one copy as he's an excellent slasher

Coby and Helmeppo are both pretty important. Coby is what you'll want to put your sights on, because he combos very nicely with Garp.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hooray! I put together a 3D2Y Sanji team that obliterates 60 stamina Aokiji with tons of room for error.

3D2Y Sanji/3D2Y Sanji, Garp, Squard, Doflamingo, and Kimono Nami.

It's worth a try if you've got him.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Are the 3D2Y and SW characters sugo exclusives?

No, only Sugo Rare (red posters) are exclusive. There are some "secret" or "limited time" characters that are only available during special events, but not necessarily during a Sugo.

Ohhhhhh Arlong and Coby fortnights *.*
One try against Aokiji and then all my stamina on them

I strongly strongly strongly strongly recommend getting one copy of Arlong, and farming Coby/Helmeppo for skillups. They are incredibly good starter characters.

RedBoot

Ha, took me a run to get the Aokiji process down again. Thank goodness for T-Bone's damage reduction, saved me on that run.

Moving smoothly now. Only 2 skill-ups on the first 10 Aokijis, but I got good sockets so it evens out. I'm 10 skill ups from max, so I guess I'll try to get 5 per day. Two day raids are much more relaxed.

MANUELF

Banned
No, only Sugo Rare (red posters) are exclusive. There are some "secret" or "limited time" characters that are only available during special events, but not necessarily during a Sugo.

I strongly strongly strongly strongly recommend getting one copy of Arlong, and farming Coby/Helmeppo for skillups. They are incredibly good starter characters.
Ok, thanks for the info and I already beat Arlong in Elite but no drop :(, when my stamina recover I will try Aokiji and then those two all week, is there anything good int the other fortnight?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ok, thanks for the info and I already beat Arlong in Elite but no drop :(, when my stamina recover I will try Aokiji and then those two all week, is there anything good int the other fortnight?

The other fortnight has some useful books, but I don't know if you have any of the units. Otherwise, I believe the characters themselves are pretty lackluster overall, especially when you could be farming Coby and Helmeppo instead.

MANUELF

Banned
I tried aokiji 40 stamina with my zombie team, it went HORRIBLE, couldnt even pass the first stage :(

Now Im playing Arlong, beat him in elite and expert and no drop so far :(

chrono01

Six more levels to go on Aokiji

60 stamina raids are bad for the gem stash :(
Yeah. :(

I only have 12 gems (thanks, Sugofest!), and I want to get Zephyr finished as much as possible (to make a strong shooter team, which I'm lacking), especially since I have the other core shooters (SW Franky and Usopp). I'll probably farm Aokiji on natural stamina and goo all-out for Zephyr. I can always casually farm Aokiji.

Kyou

Yeah. :(

I only have 12 gems (thanks, Sugofest!), and I want to get Zephyr finished as much as possible (to make a strong shooter team, which I'm lacking), especially since I have the other core shooters (SW Franky and Usopp). I'll probably farm Aokiji on natural stamina and goo all-out for Zephyr. I can always casually farm Aokiji.

I'm also going to prioritize Zephyr

what if he never returns again?!?!
he will probably return again

Majukun

for butler my team is

2x mihawk
doffy
arlong
vista
momonga

Vista for killing the QCK guy before it heals, Arlong to kill the DEX one in 2 turns and the rest for butler himself

Majukun

is Butler worth grinding if Franky and Lao G are the only books that'd be useful?
well Lao g special is pretty damn good despite having a bit of a long CD even maxxed, of the new three units the QCK guy has some uses on fujitora teams with Doffy and ener being the candidates for those matching orbs.. butler and the DEX guy instead seems kind of meh... 5 turns of relatively low bonuses seems more an hindrance than a plus

MANUELF

Banned
I discovered thanks to my run in Arlong that I seriously lack good quick characters, my best ones are DJ Sanji and CP9 Kalifa, hopefully a sugo quick is not far off

RalchAC

So my final team for Aokiji is:

Log Luffy / Log Luffy
Garp / Impact Usopp
Doffy / Mihawk.

I've been able to kill him in 2 turns. Stalling was horrible lol.

IMPORTANT: I don't have many Log Luffy friends, it seems. Can you check if you have my as a friend? 369.475.329. My name is Ralch Pirates GAF.

Majukun

1 skill up after 30 Aokiji... This is going great! 7 of the 15 sockets I need though.

hmm..i'm starting to think that they somehow tampered with the skillup eevent for these clash...yesterday people were complaining about not getting skillups at a decent rate for garp too

Tidd

Could this rainbow penguin finally drop? -.- I wasted 0 stamina so far and not a single drop... This is so terrible.

MANUELF

Banned
hmm..i'm starting to think that they somehow tampered with the skillup eevent for these clash...yesterday people were complaining about not getting skillups at a decent rate for garp too

I cant say I had bad luck with Garp 4/10 but I can say that I cant seem to get Arlong, I have beaten his fortnight in Elite and Expert like 7 times and he dont drop, I even got Choo before him

Log Luffy, Rakuyo/Garp, Doffy/Dial Usopp burst team is a lot of fun against Aokiji.

I realise I probably could've cleared 60 stamina Aokiji months ago.

Adeptrain

I really need to level up a lot of units ㅜㅜ. I read about a new type of turtle, the princess turtle? Where can I get those? Are they special event turtle runs? Or random turtle days have princess turtles now?

MANUELF

Banned
I really need to level up a lot of units ㅜㅜ. I read about a new type of turtle, the princess turtle? Where can I get those? Are they special event turtle runs? Or random turtle days have princess turtles now?
They are special and deadly, they only appear in a 50 stamina event in extra isle rarely

Majukun

they come in special events and they are deadly
you need special designed teams to deal with them,mostly based on fixed damage dealers since their stage is filled with elders and the hime turtle itself has TONS of defense

Ugh I just died on one of the pre-Aokiji stages.

I hate how I honestly can't play Log Luffy teams when there's any noise in the BG at all cause it throws off my timing.

RalchAC

Somehow it seems people isn't farming Aokiji as much as they farmed Garp yesterday. The barrier of entry must be holding people back :l

MANUELF

Banned
Somehow it seems people isn't farming Aokiji as much as they farmed Garp yesterday. The barrier of entry must be holding people back :l
Too hard, I beat Garp 10 times, cant even pass the first stage of Aokiji :(
Finally got Arlong, oh my, his Stats are awesome so Hack is out until I evolve him(already Evolved Arlong), anyone can select a rainbow dragon as his captain? I want to Do the all rainbow mission before using the robber penguin I just got

I think a lot of people either already maxed Aokiji or can't dent him at all.

I assume Zephyr is gonna be absolutely ridiculous though.

Easy enough for relative newcomers while every veteran still needs to max skill him.

MiTYH

That, and it costs more stamina. Garp's a 40 for a guaranteed drop, Aokiji is a 60.

Was planning on a double squard team for this, but no one else uses him. Time to use G3 and hope for the best, I HATE using G3 but it's the best I can do

EDIT: Hunh. That... kind of worked. Apparently I'm just shy of being strong enough to OHKO 60-stamina Aokiji. I've got max level G3/G3 captain, Doffy, Impact Usopp. Then I brought mid-80 level Urouge (for sockets since his special is too low for me) and Rakuyo, and left him with the tiiiiiniest sliver of health. Thankfully that was on the first turn, so second turn was an easy KO with G3/Sunny specials.

Gotta get me some PSY Turtles. Still, this will work for Aokiji, so here's to my life for the next two days

MANUELF

Banned
That, and it costs more stamina. Garp's a 40 for a guaranteed drop, Aokiji is a 60.

Was planning on a double squard team for this, but no one else uses him. Time to use G3 and hope for the best, I HATE using G3 but it's the best I can do
I have a level 65 Squard 5* if you want to use him

MiTYH

I have a level 65 Squard 5* if you want to use him

Appreciate it, but G3 seems to be working fine for me. Previously I never had Rakuyo, so this Raid is a lot easier with him now

someone got some lao g skillbooks from the new fortnight?
i have not seen a single one

Only ran through each stage once for the gem, but I got a Lao G one once, and some Cerberus ones too

MiTYH

See, this is why I hate G3 teams. First stage of Aokiji, messed up a perfect, wound up passing stage ONE with a whopping 27 hp.

I quickly died shortly thereafter.

Good thing this raid is up for the next two days, and with skillup. Gives me time to better prepare myself for hitting these damn perfects

I need more people running Momonga captains for this FN!

yCxWXt2.jpg

Inuppe one shots the QCK guy after he changes your PSY unit slots to TDM orbs and the DEX guy will change the middle row to bother so if you have Kuma in the middle row and use his special, you'll have a full board of matching orbs. Domino can then lock your orbs and reduce bind by one in case you don't have level 3 lock. And with two Momonga you'll have a 1.75 boost for both turns. I currently have something like 3 Momonga captains on my friends list.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I need more people running Momonga captains for this FN!

Inuppe one shots the QCK guy after he changes your PSY unit slots to TDM orbs and the DEX guy will change the middle row to bother so if you have Kuma in the middle row and use his special, you'll have a full board of matching orbs. Domino can then lock your orbs and reduce bind by one in case you don't have level 3 lock. And with two Momonga you'll have a 1.75 boost for both turns. I currently have something like 3 Momonga captains on my friends list.

This is a great idea. I don't have good sockets on my Momonga, and my Sanji dog has high CD, but I'll put him up as captain anyway.

This is a great idea. I don't have good sockets on my Momonga, and my Sanji dog has high CD, but I'll put him up as captain anyway.

You could use DJ Sanji if your CD is low enough. Fullbody might be possible but I don't know how much HP defense guy has and whether the 300 damage difference between Inuppe and Fullbody specials will matter.

I really really wish coliseum was today. I got jury duty and I've done nothing but sit here for the past five hours. I did farm 3 rainbow robber penguins, a red pirate penguin, and 2 green lobsters though.

Majukun

You could use DJ Sanji if your CD is low enough. Fullbody might be possible but I don't know how much HP defense guy has and whether the 300 damage difference between Inuppe and Fullbody specials will matter.

I really really wish coliseum was today. I got jury duty and I've done nothing but sit here for the past five hours. I did farm 3 rainbow robber penguins, a red pirate penguin, and 2 green lobsters though.

the guy has a 100k defense at 30 stamina..but if you attack him immeiately any kind of fixed damage should be able to defeat him..he basically starts with 1 hp

i'm just using a slasher team and vista to deal with him

HabeeNo

After tries with my Rayleigh team and my Double Enel team, I finally reached a conclusion:

Fuck Aokiji and everything he stands for

RedBoot

Ran a 30stam Count Butler between Aokiji runs due to level up XP math...two things:

1. That has got to be the longest pre-fight dialogue I've ever seen in this game.
2. Despite everyone talking about using fixed damage on Heaby on this page, and me bringing Inuppe along, I didn't listen...almost got killed there. Had to use my specials creatively in order to clear the whole thing (luckily, I was using a PSY Cerebral team, so once I actually got to Butler it was pretty easy).

Momonga teams with a friend SW Shanks are fun, and I'll try to run those as much as I can, but I'm sure I'll toss together a Sengoku team as well.

Went 6/10 on Aokiji skill ups, which is insane. Only 4 to go. I'll let my stamina recharge until tonight and try to finish him then. That'll let me mess around with Butler tomorrow until Zephyr comes.

Top Bottom