• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RR30

Next month Lucci fn comes finally back. :)

+ prison Croc comes back. Sockets for my legends. :)

Mihawk is also coming but I think I can't farm sockets for my new IntHawk that day. :(

Great. Still need a couple sockets for slasher Croc + one more on Int Hawk.

Time to socket my Lucci and Dex Kaku too.

RedBoot

YOU GUYS READY FOR Z?

Actually started watching Film Z in preparation. Had been planning to do it a year or so ago, but so things went. :p

I do like that the film isn't just "The Straw Hats encounter some evil dude on an island far from everything else" which is the plot of several OP movies. You actually get to see the rest of the world in this one. Also learned something new from this movie:
I didn't know Aokiji was missing a foot post time-skip.
Reminds me of the time I learned something about some Dressrosa characters from One Piece Burning Blood:
I must have somehow missed that Monet and Sugar were sisters.

Kyou

Actually started watching Film Z in preparation. Had been planning to do it a year or so ago, but so things went. :p

I do like that the film isn't just "The Straw Hats encounter some evil dude on an island far from everything else" which is the plot of several OP movies. You actually get to see the rest of the world in this one. Also learned something new from this movie:
I didn't know Aokiji was missing a foot post time-skip.
Reminds me of the time I learned something about some Dressrosa characters from One Piece Burning Blood:
I must have somehow missed that Monet and Sugar were sisters.

The Monet/Sugar connection was in an SBS or something I think, I don't think it's ever been directly stated in the manga

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I will go ham on that Prison Croc fortnight. It would have been amazing if it were during the 1/2 stamina, but I definitely need Luffy and Usopp sockets anyway.

And I'll have to farm a lot of Perona. That's been a huge obstacle for Whitebeard forest.

coby is 100% done, finishing off the cobymeppo FN 100%, hooray

now to wait for Z

Just got my final special up on Robin. Finished Coby right before. Finished Helmeppo months ago.

Now I don't have to bother farming this or the Okama fortnight anymore! :3 Elizabeth haunts my dreams.

what if

WHAT IF

it's fat usopp tonight

Speaking of which, I actually need him to come back. I still need 2 depair on my Impact Usopp and I'd like to switch out cd for heal on one of my GP Usopps. Not to mention my 3D2Y and SW Usopps would need sockets too at some point. Plus with the new units and ships available to Global, his raid would be really quick for most of us. But as is tradition, this will probably be another of Bandai's waiting games.

Kyou

Speaking of which, I actually need him to come back. I still need 2 depair on my Impact Usopp and I'd like to switch out cd for heal on one of my GP Usopps. Not to mention my 3D2Y and SW Usopps would need sockets too at some point. Plus with the new units and ships available to Global, his raid would be really quick for most of us. But as is tradition, this will probably be another of Bandai's waiting games.

we got Afro Luffy next week with half stamina, I'm planning to finish my IU there

Kyou

You can Get impact Usopp in that fortnight? :O

No, but you can get a manager Usopp which can be used to socket any Usopps.

Afro Luffy fortnight is basically the #1 place to get sockets for Luffy and Usopp (well, until nightmare luffy and fat usopp become more common)

MiTYH

Well, as is my luck, no Tilestone drops yet. I have gotten a bunch of cotton candy, on Lulu, a pirate level up, and more red lobsters than I can shake a stick at.

I'll give it a few more runs before saving stamina for the big Z (probably won't be awake when he rolls over)

EDIT: FINALLY GOT HIM! 150 stamina later after my levelup refresh. Used my 20 saved books on him immediately annnnd got to special level 5. So two away from max. Not terrible, but was hoping to max him and be done with him

MANUELF

Banned
Im ready for Zephyr, will play first the 30 stamina stage, beat it level up and have enough for the 40 one, hopefully Zephyr drops in the 30 one....

The dream is real!

eXe4M6f.jpg

Uggggggggggggggggg! I should have looked it up and realized that Zephyr's raid doesn't have lobsters in it. I skipped Aokiji farming to work on my Coby (finished his sockets, CD is still at 15), so now I can't evolve Z. >_<

Jayhawk

2 skill ups out of first 20 Zephyrs... lol this rate up hates me
I think I'll be going with Auto-Heal and Bind sockets for Zephyr, and Auto-Heal plus Cooldowns for Ain.

MANUELF

Banned
Nop cant even Get to Zephyr on the 40 stamina run with my zombie team which infuriates me because I know they can survive against him but there are too many enemys in the way, will have to Get lucky on the 30 stamina one

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
RIP OPTC. Shiliew can one shot everything... ZOMBIE TEAMS OP.

Yep, seriously wtf was bandai smoking when they designed his special?

Zeeni just one shotted 60 stamina Enel.... like WTF.

Shiliew is good for anything you only have to kill once but I don't think he's going to be the go to choice for anyone looking to farm characters. Resetting for instant KOs will probably take longer than just running a normal team on a raid boss.

RedBoot

Bleh, for some reason I had it in my head that Ain was a Slasher, but that's her colo version, not the raid one. Oh well.

0 for 5 on my first five Zeds, yay. :/ We'll get back to this in the morning.

Shiliew is good for anything you only have to kill once but I don't think he's going to be the go to choice for anyone looking to farm characters. Resetting for instant KOs will probably take longer than just running a normal team on a raid boss.

Also, based on what Reddit is saying now, resetting doesn't actually change whether the instant kill succeeds or not. You can reset, pass a turn, and try again on the new turn, however. Of course, that won't work for some bosses. Unless you build a team around damage negation and resetting, but yeah, it'd be easier to just make a team that can win.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Here's what I'm running for Zephyr:

Moby Dick (max)

Rayleigh / Rayleigh
Doffy / Mihawk (Raid versions for both)
Impact Usopp / Garp

Level 3 Anti-lock and a few other socket abilities.

There's no need to worry about beating Zephyr in 3 turns - the moby dick ensures you can survive a regular hit.in case of bad orb RNG or you screw up your perfects (You'll have ~22K HP)

Kyou

Here's what I'm running for Zephyr:

Moby Dick (max)

Rayleigh / Rayleigh
Doffy / Mihawk (Raid versions for both)
Impact Usopp / Garp

Level 3 Anti-lock and a few other socket abilities.

There's no need to worry about beating Zephyr in 3 turns - the moby dick ensures you can survive a regular hit.in case of bad orb RNG or you screw up your perfects (You'll have ~22K HP)
I'm doing Ray/Ray
Doffy/I Usopp
Garp/Urouge

level 2 lock and despair and nothing else

even with super bad orb luck I havent had a problem killing him in 3 turns

Kyou

Garp is almost there and I cant get Alvida to drop in story mode

even if you got Alvida in story she'd be Fat Alvida who doesn't have the same special as skinny Alvida, you'd need to evolve her too

edit: What sockets are people putting on Z? I've got 3/4 Lock/Despair on him but I see a lot of stuff saying CD, orb or healing is better on him

Top Bottom