• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kumo

Maxed both Zephyr and Ain with 59 and 40 copies, respectively. That was fun. I liked how I could casually pop in and farm 5 copies in 10 minutes thanks to Sengoku. He's an awesome legend to have!

RIP new sugar teams

Edit: how many exp does 15 butler give? 1.7k from a level

2352exp

Zephyr and Ain socketed and skill maxed, christ I used 12 gems (recovering around 174 stamina each time) for them lol, luckily last skill up and socket gave me the remainder of Zephyr's. Time to finally take on Count Butler's 30 stamina and hopefully get some SW Shank books before skill up is over.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I downloaded the japanese version of treasure cruise.....
On the free try at rare recruit got 5* Kid, then a lot of email with 5 forbidden tomes, one of each socket books, one of each color hime and elder turtles, prisoner ace 4* and Luffy at marineford 5*, then I had 15 gems and I used the rare recruit, got Sai, SW Franky and Blue Gilly, all of those units I dont have in global and are really good
This is a really great starter pack

Not really. No legends. :p

RedBoot

Took exactly 61 Zephyrs to max. Much better skill up luck on the latter half. Sadly, only hit 5 Bind 2 Despair on the sockets, not interested in running it any more for those last sockets for now.
Maxing a raid boss in one day was interesting, now let's never do it again. :p

Now I must go and sell about 20 Elder Seahorses.

Kyou

I dunno what I'm at with Zephyr but I just did the third batch of four with no skill up

starting to get annoyed and my thumb hurts

Jayhawk

I am pleased with how fairly simple Zephyr is with a Sengoku team, even without bind sockets. 3.8 million damage in one turn. Too good.

Kyou

final zephyr run before I have to gem again

feed one zephyr

last skill up

last heal socket

giphy.gif

Jayhawk

MANUELF

Banned
Or you can get a new account with legends people give away here...
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/53p3i9/jpn_weekly_updated_giveaway_megathread/?sort=new

Zephyr maxed out with 5/5 AH and 5/5 bind. Same with Ain, same sockets too even though I wanted cooldown. 0 cooldown sockets appeared.

I tried that with Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle and nothing

Edit: Goodbye Zephyr, I got you and Ain but you didnt skill up even once and I am not prepared to Do a speedrun of your level, hopefully next time Im able

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
86 copies, and I'm 1 off from max. 1 special level.

Zephyr has been the worst fucking raidboss experience I've ever had.

So many people are complaining about the rate.

chrono01

Ain - Max Skill, 3/5 CD, 4/5 Auto Heal
Zephyr - Skill Level 14 (1 away from Max Skill), 2/5 CD, 5/5 Auto Heal

Not bad, considering I didn't have much time to farm. I should be able to get that final skill outside of a skill-up event (since I need to socket him more anyway), so I don't need to hoard copies. Ain is finished skill-wise (thankfully), just need sockets for her too.

Edit: I think I got lucky with skill-up's for Zephyr. So many times I got 3/5 in a single fusing of five, and I only used around 5 Rainbow Gems to refresh my stamina (I'll get those back, due to us achieving the clash boss goal). But yes, it seems I was one of the few with this luck. :(

I gemed for a bunch of Zephyr runs but skill up luck didn't favor me this time around.

Zephyr - 8/46, 22 CD, 5 Lock / 4 Heal
Ain - 7/31, MAX 15 CD, 3 CD / 4 Heal

At least I made good socket progress.

Jayhawk

Since all of my Zephyr's experience after evolution came from copies, I calculated that it took me 66 copies to max skill and sockets. 4.4 average per skill up, so just below the estimated 25% rate during double rate.

Kyou

Since all of my Zephyr's experience after evolution came from copies, I calculated that it took me 66 copies to max skill and sockets. 4.4 average per skill up, so just below the estimated 25% rate during double rate.

did you get any super successes?

Jayhawk

did you get any super successes?

D'oh. Didn't think of that. X_X Possibly. Oh well, I wanted a rough estimate after my 3/30 start.

Since I am done with Aokiji and Zephyr, I think I can push socketing Sengoku to 3rd behind Whitebeard and Rayleigh... unless I need Sengoku sockets for Nightmare Luffy. lol

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I was actually about to do this too, but I didn't have the evo mats for a second Ain. :p

Finished the first one with CD/Autoheal maxed, and then opted to make a second with Bind/Despair. I ended up with 5 Bind/1 Despair. Since I need to farm Zephyr again apparently anyway, maybe I can get her done as well. :3

What's frustrating was in the final hour, I went 1/13 on Zephyr, but the immediately after pulled a 3/5 on Ain.

linkent

Shit i screwed up..
Thought this zephyr raid is also 2 days raid.
Farmed 50 copies. 11/50 zephyr 5/50 ain.
Both sockets not maxed :(

bjork

Maxed both Zephyr and Ain with 59 and 40 copies, respectively. That was fun. I liked how I could casually pop in and farm 5 copies in 10 minutes thanks to Sengoku. He's an awesome legend to have!

What was the team build for this? I have a Sengoku but I used a Rayleigh team.

bjork

Finally got Chopper to show up in Count Butler's FN. Got 12 skillbooks for him already, let's feed 3 at a time and see how this goes.

6 for 12, not horrible! No idea what it maxes at, but 10 turns is totally in usable territory. No idea when I'd actually USE it, but hey.

Tidd

That's it I'm done with this fortnight during the skill up event. Went 0/5 again on my Vergo. Lao G is already maxed and I also got my last skill up for SW Shanks. I would rather farm tomes for Ace. Guess I'll go back on Monday and Tuesday and the stop again to farm Usopps during 1/2 stamina.

I have like 20 Koala books... These could've been SW Franky books. Why? ;__;

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
That's it I'm done with this fortnight during the skill up event. Went 0/5 again on my Vergo. Lao G is already maxed and I also got my last skill up for SW Shanks. I would rather farm tomes for Ace. Guess I'll go back on Monday and Tuesday and the stop again to farm Usopps during 1/2 stamina.

Wait, which fortnight is dropping SW Franky books?

Count Butler? because it say nothing in the description.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fuck YES!

Just did a random run, wasn't even double drop rate :p

2016-10-0115_57_57-blw1ui5.png

Now i can finally use my skillbooks :D

2016-10-0116_04_53-blcvsfm.png

Aaaand MAXED!!

2016-10-0116_07_11-blkyuad.png

Majukun

how????

i got a sudden burst after my last post and got 4 in a couple runs,and got a single skillup,but now i'm back to not getting any skillbook..how the hell did you get enough to max him?did you gem?

Kumo

What was the team build for this? I have a Sengoku but I used a Rayleigh team.

I went Sengoku x2, Raid Doffy, Garp, Mr 2, Impact Usopp with level 3 bind. You dont need bind but it helps to speed up the run. DJ Sanji instead of Garp would be faster but I only have 1 skill up for him. If you can use Sanji, you use him on stage 4 and save the free RCV orbs you get to burst Zephyr down. You need at least 4 orbs to burst him so make sure you will have that when you reach him.

bjork

I went Sengoku x2, Raid Doffy, Garp, Mr 2, Impact Usopp with level 3 bind. You dont need bind but it helps to speed up the run. DJ Sanji instead of Garp would be faster but I only have 1 skill up for him. If you can use Sanji, you use him on stage 4 and save the free RCV orbs you get to burst Zephyr down. You need at least 4 orbs to burst him so make sure you will have that when you reach him.

I'll have to keep this build in mind for when I have the necessary bind. My Rayleigh runs were reliable but nowhere near being fast.

Jayhawk

I'll have to keep this build in mind for when I have the necessary bind. My Rayleigh runs were reliable but nowhere near being fast.

Didn't need Bind sockets at all for my runs. Double Sengoku, DJ Sanji and raid Doflamingo in middle row, Impact Usopp and Mr 2 at bottom.

Without bind sockets, all you needed to do was take 3 turns in the Ain stage.

Kill Ain and the back minion 1st turn. Kill one front minion 2nd turn. Kill last minion 3rd turn.

DJ Sanji special to start seahorse stage. Then you can either take 1 turn or 2 turns to kill the two remaining minions. A Sengoku missed hit can still kill many of the minions in this raid.

3.8 million damage in one turn after activating Mr 2, Impact Usopp, and Doffy specials.

EDIT: 4 turn cooldown reduction from double Sengoku, 4 turns from Ain stage (includes her bind preemptive), 2-3 turns in seahorse stage (includes RCV orb preemptive), and Zephyr gives you one more turn from preemptive... depending on your special levels, adjust amount of stalling required in first two stages

MANUELF

Banned
Didn't need Bind sockets at all for my runs. Double Sengoku, DJ Sanji and raid Doflamingo in middle row, Impact Usopp and Mr 2 at bottom.

Without bind sockets, all you needed to do was take 3 turns in the Ain stage.

Kill Ain and the back minion 1st turn. Kill one front minion 2nd turn. Kill last minion 3rd turn.

DJ Sanji special to start seahorse stage. Then you can either take 1 turn or 2 turns to kill the two remaining minions. A Sengoku missed hit can still kill many of the minions in this raid.

3.8 million damage in one turn after activating Mr 2, Impact Usopp, and Doffy specials.

EDIT: 4 turn cooldown reduction from double Sengoku, 4 turns from Ain stage (includes her bind preemptive), 2-3 turns in seahorse stage (includes RCV orb preemptive), and Zephyr gives you one more turn from preemptive... depending on your special levels, adjust amount of stalling required in first two stages
Too bad you need a legend to steamroll him and a Evolved one at that

Jayhawk

Too bad you need a legend to steamroll him and a Evolved one at that

Double PSY Marco teams can do the same damage on Zephyr but need more stalling. And who doesn't evolve their legends? What an unusual statement.

Anyway, how many turns can be stalled for Blackbeard again? Need to see what my best team is for him now with possibility of 3D2Y Nami removing the long bind.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anyway, how many turns can be stalled for Blackbeard again? Need to see what my best team is for him now with possibility of 3D2Y Nami removing the long bind.

With an Enel team, you can pretty much stall indefinitely, but if you're running that team you can probably one or two shot Blackbeard even with the lock. Nami's long starting CD makes it kind of limited until we get her books, but it might be fun to mess around with.

LaNaranja

Why are Vergo's stupid books not dropping? I don't have Lao G and don't want Shanks books. :(

I have also been getting Chopper to spawn a shit ton of times and yet when I wanted the snow one with Wapol he didn't even appear once. This game hates me. :(

MANUELF

Banned
Why are Vergo's stupid books not dropping? I don't have Lao G and don't want Shanks books. :(

I have also been getting Chopper to spawn a shit ton of times and yet when I wanted the snow one with Wapol he didn't even appear once. This game hates me. :(
What difficulty are you playing?
I have never seen neither Chopper

Top Bottom