• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

HAHAHAHA, a SW Ace team with full sockets is soooo amazing. All Hawkins stages are easy with it. :p

I imagine it feels approximately like
cJlBUVL.gif

Kyou

I've got the first two difficulties all clear, and the loser baroque works people whose names I never committed to memory done in Chaos

saving a bit of stamina to do some Frieza before bed

Jayhawk

Good luck to those doing coliseum and Frieza event while the rest of us continue to farm halloween event for sockets. 3 auto-heal, 3 despair on my 3D2Y Zoro now. He has 1 orb socket that will be replaced... unless I am super unlucky.

Kyou

Frieza has decent rewards and is an interesting fight

Doflamingo is super easy, boring, and doesn't get you anything very good

I have doubts we'll hit all 9 tiers of rewards

Tidd

STR Chopper, Towel Nami, Cabin Boy Helmeppo, Stew Sanji, QCK Chopper, Chessmarimo

I won't fucking bother with this shit....
2nd run got me: DJ Sanji, normal Shanks, Curiel and Mirage Tempo Nami books.
My biggest motivation to run this would be the possibility that lobsters can drop. We have to much other content to even bother with this.

Can he drop ANY skillbook?

That's what we're trying to find out... But so far it looks like only "old" skill books can drop.

Tidd

I believe this is the only event to get log skill books and also socket books drop

So far I didn't see any report that log books are dropable.
And I doubt that the drop rate of tomes is much better than the colosseum for 30 stamina.

bjork

Did 4 30s on Frieza, no tomes and no log characters. Got a Rayleigh book though, so there's that? If there's no log dudes, I'm probably out.

EMT0

Banned
Frieza 10 and 20 stamina is pretty damn easy, since you don't even have to beat Frieza, just hit him a few times. It's basically free evolvers galore.

ah_hia

I did all Frieza stages 3x and all the books that dropped were crap.v1 and useless rare books galore. Probably better to do Halloween strawhat and coliseum until I see better books.

So far I didn't see any report that log books are dropable.
And I doubt that the drop rate of tomes is much better than the colosseum for 30 stamina.

Yeah, this event would be much more appealing if we had the event before coliseum came out like it did in Japan. I'd rather be running coliseum for Hawkins copies and a chance at a tome drop than run Frieza for garbo books and a chance at a tome. I'm into my second week of farming the Halloween FNs and I've just about had my fill of useless skill books. I haven't even touched the new FN yet and I doubt I'll look at the Frieza event until the 40 stamina version happens.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah, this event would be much more appealing if we had the event before coliseum came out like it did in Japan. I'd rather be running coliseum for Hawkins copies and a chance at a tome drop than run Frieza for garbo books and a chance at a tome. I'm into my second week of farming the Halloween FNs and I've just about had my fill of useless skill books. I haven't even touched the new FN yet and I doubt I'll look at the Frieza event until the 40 stamina version happens.

Frieza gives you a waaay better shot at a tome than the colisseum. (especially in the 40 stamina version. ~25% tome chance)

We have one week to unlock all the 10 rankings on the event page.

Tidd

Surprisingly we are ahead. o.o
2nd tier reward is 2 rainbow gems, 5 turtles and Tornado Tempo Nami. Imagine if they increase each tier with one gem.... Nah there's no way, that would be a total of 45 gems. lol

bjork

2nd tier reward is 2 rainbow gems, 5 turtles and Tornado Tempo Nami. Imagine if they increase each tier with one gem.... Nah there's no way, that would be a total of 45 gems. lol

Just in time to multi-pull for the returning Log characters, so we can use all the log books in this event!

I really wanted to max usopp. :\

RalchAC

How kind of them to release:

A) The Strawhats that we get for free doing story mode.
B) Not giving the version of Nami that actually has some uses.

Can't wait for Sogeking to be the tier 3 reward.

Majukun

Who should be the odd man out with that?

gp usopp,you just use it if you need to stall for orb and specials on turn 3

with sanji if you farmed enough orbs and have orb matching (which you should on your shooters since it works well with sw ace's captain skill) you should be able to pass him taking only one hit..even if it's two doesn't matter since sw ace and the striker ship gives you plenty of hp

at hawkins you just cut his hps with duval,give to the other matching orbs with heracles'n, lock them with ace and kill him in 2 turns

bobohoro

Frieza was easy enough on 30 stamina with Garp burst team, but the drops don't seem that great. I need quite a few lobsters though and the exp-ratio is great, so I might run it a few times. Especially if HW FN keeps refusing to drop the strawhats.

Need to run the lower difficulties of colosseum first though and then have a look if how far I can get in chaos.

And I hope that we get a Sanji in the rewards. Still need to evolve my Duval.

MiTYH

Frieza was easy with INThawk rainbow team. Got all three stages done, and I'll come back to it... eventually. Too much to do! I'm working through the easier coliseum for the stupid gem completion rewards, then I'll move onto tougher ones and start farming Hawkins

OPTC getting much better drops with Frieza than Dokkan is with Doffy.

Tidd

Okay... I was joking but now we are at 3 gems for level 3.... Maybe I should run this exclusively.

RalchAC

Okay... I was joking but now we are at 3 gems for level 3.... Maybe I should run this exclusively.

If we get 45 gems I'll apologise from my previous comment lol.

Or you can let other people do the job :p

I seriously need to farm Sanji dupes and 3D2Y Sanji books next week. I may do a few runs here and there, but I'm not going to farm him that much this week unless it seems we won't make it.

Tidd

Where are you seeing this?

My dad works for Bandai Namco.
I seriously need to farm Sanji dupes and 3D2Y Sanji books next week. I may do a few runs here and there, but I'm not going to farm him that much this week unless it seems we won't make it.

Me too. But with 45 gems you can dump 5 when the Halloween fortnight is at 1/2 stamina and get enough runs to make up the time you didn't farm it.

But with 45 gems you can dump 5 when the Halloween fortnight is at 1/2 stamina and get enough runs to make up the time you didn't farm it.

I'd advise not waiting until the last day to farm the HW FN for sockets. It might be half stamina but the real issue is the amount of time it takes to actually socket the units you want to. Trying to do it all in one day will drive you mad. For the first HW FN, it felt like I farmed all week to finish it and my SW Franky is still missing 3 bind sockets and my 3D2Y Nami is missing 1 autoheal. My SW Luffy and Chopper are finished though. Unless you're really trying to be conservative with your gems, the one day grind might not be worth your time.

The drops on Freiza seem to be mostly crap. HOWEVER, I got a Purple Lobster from my 30 STA run and was able to FINALLY evolve my INTnkov. \o/

Back to Halloween socket farming, I suppose. I'll do Colo, Freiza, Strong World and Amazon Lilly next week.

MiTYH

Thanks
Also we are like 10k points behind Dokkan Battle right now

We're going to be all event. There are more Dokkan players. Plus, that Doffy stage was ridiculously easy, and the drop rate (only one character) seems to be terrible.

Rewards are better here in game, but it costs more stamina and is tougher for newer players

RalchAC

We're going to be all event. There are more Dokkan players. Plus, that Doffy stage was ridiculously easy, and the drop rate (only one character) seems to be terrible.

Rewards are better here in game, but it costs more stamina and is tougher for newer players

Do we know how points are distributed? I mean, we have 3 difficulties, and both 10 and 20 stamina are quite easy. As long as you get to the Boss stage, you are going to be able to beat it, I think. After 2 turns, you are binded for 99 turns and the fight ends.

Top Bottom