• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MANUELF

Banned
Considering the limited-time captain effect of the Luffy all players start with lines up with the timing of the Frieza event, they'd want new players only playing for the cross-promotion to contribute... not just the people who can clear the hardest difficulty.

Would they expect new players to beat the first few islands quicly to jump onto extra island inmediately after unlocking it?

Jayhawk

Would they expect new players to beat the first few islands quicly to jump onto extra island inmediately after unlocking it?

Yes, if those players' main intent is to contribute to the event. 3x multiplier captain makes those islands super easy. There are quite a few guides now for savvy Dokkan players to reference to help with the event.

MANUELF

Banned
Yes, if those players' main intent is to contribute to the event. 3x multiplier captain makes those islands super easy. There are quite a few guides now for savvy Dokkan players to reference to help with the event.
I guess is possible

The website updated, next level requires 250k points and we have only 174k....
Thats going to take a whole day

Kyou

I dont think there's any way we don't complete it, even if BN has to start fudging numbers

it'd be bad for business

RedBoot

Today I Learned that you can get +3 Cotton Candy from the Colo (presumably only on the midboss or non-droppable boss stages). First time that's happened in all my runs so far (including 70+ Smoker runs).

Hana-Bi

Strawhat socket farming is frustrating again. Last 10 Sanji copies and 0 iseful sockets. 12/20 so far for him. Zoro needs only two cd sockets at least but I really need to finish my 3d2y Sanji this weekend becaise I won't have time next week and need to somehow farm his books too...

MANUELF

Banned
Strawhat socket farming is frustrating again. Last 10 Sanji copies and 0 iseful sockets. 12/20 so far for him. Zoro needs only two cd sockets at least but I really need to finish my 3d2y Sanji this weekend becaise I won't have time next week and need to somehow farm his books too...

How are you doing? Im at 3 Heal, 2 CD and 1 Poison

Spinx

The only problem with this unit is that it's too good. Not going to bother with the last two silence sockets.

DMCg3gx.png

bjork

I think I have like 15 runs on 30s Halloween 2, and not a single Zoro drop the entire time. Jozu skillbooks out the ass, but I maxed his skill a little while back. Ah well. I'm just trying to socket that 3D2Y Robin for now, I guess. Been putting Brook sockets on the 3D2Y one as well, but mostly because I don't know that I've ever found a Brook useful on a team and he's the one I haven't evolved yet.

RalchAC

I've done a few runs to Frieza today. Like 2, but I would have done more if there were more SW Shanks in my FL. I think I'll just do that. Frieza runs if Shanks is there, Halloween otherwise. I plan to spend at least 4-5 gems in order to finish socketing my 3D2Y Sanji. It would be great if I could socket my recently pulled Baroque Works Robin too.

I think I have like 15 runs on 30s Halloween 2, and not a single Zoro drop the entire time. Jozu skillbooks out the ass, but I maxed his skill a little while back. Ah well. I'm just trying to socket that 3D2Y Robin for now, I guess. Been putting Brook sockets on the 3D2Y one as well, but mostly because I don't know that I've ever found a Brook useful on a team and he's the one I haven't evolved yet.

I've brought Halloween Brook to some INT Slasher teams. He has solid stats, poison and the heal helps since Slasher teams usually have 0 RCV.

Hana-Bi

Okay, next 9 Sanji copies gave me 3 useful sockets. Now I need 5 sockets to max him.

3 sockets for Brook to max him. Maxed Zoro and Robin v1. :)

bjork

Polished off the Baroque Works Chaos level, and I used the 5 tome books on Rayleigh. 4 of them matched, and now his bind/despair are 5/5, pretty neat.

bobohoro

The moment I evolved my SW Sanji and I started socketing him with copies was when the FN stopped giving me Sanji dupes. At least I had enough to get him halfway done already. And my HW Zoro droprate is well below 15% by now, which seems pretty dumb.

Palabrah

what do I do with all these books for characters I don't have/want and also can I use them on the same charger regardless of the version?

bjork

what do I do with all these books for characters I don't have/want and also can I use them on the same charger regardless of the version?

A skillbook only has a chance to boost a character's skill if it's that exact version. So, an Impact Usopp book would boost Impact Usopp's special, but not any other Usopp. The only exception I can think of is when the special attack shares the exact same name, which is the special for Johnny, Gaimon, and someone else. I forget who.

Aside from that, you can use them to raise a character's experience, the same way you'd use a turtle, pig, or fodder character. Each book is worth 5000 experience, which isn't horrible.

The only problem with this unit is that it's too good. Not going to bother with the last two silence sockets.

FINALLY beat Stage 3 this morning. I highly doubt I'll ever get him maxed out, but I'm definitely going to get him...eventually.

Edit: Oh boy, Stage 4 is super hard too.

Spinx

FINALLY beat Stage 3 this morning. I highly doubt I'll ever get him maxed out, but I'm definitely going to get him...eventually.

Edit: Oh boy, Stage 4 is super hard too.

I'm only able to do it with a zombie rocket man team lol. It's really slow though. Friend captain is law legend or LL

8t5L1Hd.png

I'm only able to do it with a zombie rocket man team lol. It's really slow though. Friend captain is law legend or LL

8t5L1Hd.png

I could pull that off, except I think my team would be even slower. Oh well, at least I can clear it. Thanks for the idea!

Edit: or at least I could have, if I hadn't sold my Pell. Dang it.

Kyou

Just thinking about complaining works sometimes

I was going to ask if they removed Rayleigh books from HW2 as I ran it a bunch and haven't seen a single one and then got 3 in a row

RalchAC

Just thinking about complaining works sometimes

I was going to ask if they removed Rayleigh books from HW2 as I ran it a bunch and haven't seen a single one and then got 3 in a row

I haven't seen any either, and I've gemmed twice. I don't have Ray, but I couldn't help but wonder about it.

My luck with Sanji dupes have been horrible too.

Tidd

Why did no one tell me that you don't need a maxed skilled raid Momonga for the Aokiji forest? Since we got him I always thought I needed one... ._.

I could have beaten this forest on the very first day.
Used the following team: Inthawk 2x, SW Shanks, Doffy, raid Momonga and GPU. And it was easy.
You don't really need SW Shanks and can replace him with T-Bone but he gave me extra sockets.

Time to max the bike. 763 should be enough. :3

Edit: Math time: Needed 763-488 = 275 colas to max the ship. I believe it failed 2 times. Great rate :)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Never looked before, but Line version already has the 1 year app icon?
I mean did we get that at our 1 year, I forget.

Tidd

HAHAHA, yeah like Kyou said, they just add some random numbers to the total count.

Edit: HOLY SHIT WE ARE GETTING THE FREE RR PULLS JAPAN HAD! I pulled some great units from that. GIVE ME MY 3D2Y Zoro... PLS ;__;

Five free pulls is nice. It's no 99+ free pulls but it's still nice. I could use a Don Chin Jao.

I'm going to assume the level 9 reward will be Princess Turtles x5 but I can't help but wonder what level 10 will be. Socket books maybe?

MANUELF

Banned
Five free pulls is nice. It's no 99+ free pulls but it's still nice. I could use a Don Chin Jao.

I'm going to assume the level 9 reward will be Princess Turtles x5 but I can't help but wonder what level 10 will be. Socket books maybe?
I really need colas so Im hoping for 200 free colas

Kyou

in japan were the free pulls just regular ass pulls or were they out of a special pool like the Beginner Package thing

MANUELF

Banned
I'm a little tipsy and decided to yolo pull

Got a Mr. 3

Damn you, soothsayer.

I would have been sooo happy with that, I did a pull to celebrate the 5 days of free pulls, got a base Zoro :/

Edit: Just saw the game is at 73 in top grossing apps on the mexican playstore, dokkan battle is 56 and Naruto Ninja Blazing is 148

Hana-Bi

After 70 Sanji copies I only need one more bind socket. 3d2y Zoro, Brook and Robin are maxed.

Hopefully I get my last socket soon...

Jayhawk

After 70 Sanji copies I only need one more bind socket. 3d2y Zoro, Brook and Robin are maxed.

Hopefully I get my last socket soon...

Congrats! Sounds like you had a lot of runs. My 3D2Y Zoro is only 11/20 on sockets, but I have been only using natural stamina and the odd meat from snails. Pleased with being over halfway. I missed out on a few runs this week when I was too busy at work to use stamina too. :(

Hana-Bi

Congrats! Sounds like you had a lot of runs. My 3D2Y Zoro is only 11/20 on sockets, but I have been only using natural stamina and the odd meat from snails. Pleased with being over halfway. I missed out on a few runs this week when I was too busy at work to use stamina too. :(

Yeah, I gemed quite a bit, but with those free gems we are getting it doesn't feel that bad. :) And since I won't have the time to farm sockets next week + need to farm books for Sanji I really wanted to finish socketing this weekend.

RalchAC

Yeah, I gemed quite a bit, but with those free gems we are getting it doesn't feel that bad. :) And since I won't have the time to farm sockets next week + need to farm books for Sanji I really wanted to finish socketing this weekend.

That's what I want, but I'm still at 7/20 with my Sanji...

With Colo and raids it's not that bad, but farming fortnight characters is like RNG on top of RNG. But Sanji dupes can only be farmed here sooo.

Edit: 8 runs, 0 Sanji dupes.

Greeeat.

Hana-Bi

That's what I want, but I'm still at 7/20 with my Sanji...

With Colo and raids it's not that bad, but farming fortnight characters is like RNG on top of RNG. But Sanji dupes can only be farmed here sooo.

Edit: 8 runs, 0 Sanji dupes.

Greeeat.

Got really lucky this morning with a almost 50% drop rate for Sanji. Maxed him now bit boy is Dr Indigos fortnight a crapfest. Didn't get a Sanji or Chopper book the first 7 runs today...

Top Bottom