• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

While Killer is a solid unit, I personally don't think he's worth tomes, especially since we get Coliseum Killer down the line that can socket him.

As for legends...
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vbFhtZ05abC5naWYifQ.4ijXftFXcniKrJ999sDby2XT2Pk

They drop as a red poster.

You can actually see a comparison of all the legends in the game here:
https://translate.google.com/transl...://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/3829

and here for Global:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/global_clear_rates
I see. Then, I guess I'll just sit on the tomes for now.

Also, thanks for the links man.

Tidd

And done with sockets for 3D2Y Sanji. Fortunately this was easier than I thought. I only used 2 gems today. But I have to say I already had 4 cool down sockets and 1 of the other 3 sockets I use. I guess now I can farm his skill books. Time to find a team for the current fortnight.

Only got 3d2y Sanji to 3/5 bind & despair, 2/5 slots and 1/5 heal. Got way too many resilience sockets. Anyway, guess it's time to get his books now.

Free pull #1: Senor Pink (dupe)

EMT0

Banned
Today was a crazy day. Half stamina meant I could minmax like mad and I went from Lv 94 to Lv 100 between the half stamina fortnights, Frieza runs, and the Rayleigh training. I could probably go even higher if I ignored Frieza, but the Halloween fortnight being over got me to take a breather. Trying to socket 3D2Y Sanji was super inefficient due to my atrocious drop rates on him. I actually made way more progress with 3D2Y Brook, HW Zoro, and HW Robin:

Brook: 2 AutoHeal/2 Bind Resistance/1 Slot (unevolved or would also have 1 Despair)
Zoro: 2 Charge/5 AutoHeal/1 Despair
Robin: 1 Bind/1 Despair/2 Slot

Meanwhile Sanji....2 Slot/1 Poison/1 Damage/1 Bind. Next time I get a chance to socket him, I'll gun for Bind/Despair/AutoHeal/Slot. Maaaybe swap Slot for Special reduction.

Aside from being interested in the upcoming Chopper raid, I'm reeeeeally excited to get Candy Sanji, because I've got Capone. And this means I'll have access to my first real burst team. Once Hina rolls around, I'll have a nasty lineup that can do 2 turns of 800k damage with full QCK orbs.

PHCxDJZ.png

And that's with a Friend Captain Capone. A Legend Marco turns that into 1.1m, and I supposed if I ever felt the need to just go balls to the wall on that boss burst, double Bone to be Wild Brook would get me to 1.67m.

MANUELF

Banned
Today was a crazy day. Half stamina meant I could minmax like mad and I went from Lv 94 to Lv 100 between the half stamina fortnights, Frieza runs, and the Rayleigh training. I could probably go even higher if I ignored Frieza, but the Halloween fortnight being over got me to take a breather. Trying to socket 3D2Y Sanji was super inefficient due to my atrocious drop rates on him. I actually made way more progress with 3D2Y Brook, HW Zoro, and HW Robin:

Brook: 2 AutoHeal/2 Bind Resistance/1 Slot (unevolved or would also have 1 Despair)
Zoro: 2 Charge/5 AutoHeal/1 Despair
Robin: 1 Bind/1 Despair/2 Slot

Meanwhile Sanji....2 Slot/1 Poison/1 Damage/1 Bind. Next time I get a chance to socket him, I'll gun for Bind/Despair/AutoHeal/Slot. Maaaybe swap Slot for Special reduction.

Aside from being interested in the upcoming Chopper raid, I'm reeeeeally excited to get Candy Sanji, because I've got Capone. And this means I'll have access to my first real burst team. Once Hina rolls around, I'll have a nasty lineup that can do 2 turns of 800k damage with full QCK orbs.

PHCxDJZ.png

And that's with a Friend Captain Capone. A Legend Marco turns that into 1.1m, and I supposed if I ever felt the need to just go balls to the wall on that boss burst, double Bone to be Wild Brook would get me to 1.67m.
Thats only if you have them at max level though

Kyou

the T-bone ranking wasn't too bad, though I was hoping for a specialty socket book =\

My team was Rayleigh/Rayleigh/Qck Doflamingo/Gaimon/Buggy/Robin

Jayhawk

Two meats from snails and a level up tonight. Almost 500 bonus stamina from all that. Too bad I didn't have enough time after work to use all that stamina on more straw hat sockets.

Kyou

Two meats from snails and a level up tonight. Almost 500 bonus stamina from all that. Too bad I didn't have enough time after work to use all that stamina on more straw hat sockets.

that reminds me, snails are in theory supposed to be giving out more turtles? Last two days have been tons of Cola and meat for me

bjork

Free pull: Base V1 Nami

Used story Brook for a socket on 3D2Y Brook: Map Damage, which I don't even have on him

Got 3.08m on the ranking with the same team as Kyou... using his Rayleigh, no less. Great minds etc

Kyou

Free pull: Base V1 Nami

Used story Brook for a socket on 3D2Y Brook: Map Damage, which I don't even have on him

Got 3.08m on the ranking with the same team as Kyou... using his Rayleigh, no less. Great minds etc

It might be a hard team to assemble but it's basically an instant win

I failed with it twice though. First time I forgot to activate Robin

Second time, all pumped to make up for my mistake... secret Tbone stage on the six enemy stage :(((

bjork

Both returning FNs have skillbooks for striker croc. I think the game is trying to tell me something.

It might be a hard team to assemble but it's basically an instant win

I failed with it twice though. First time I forgot to activate Robin

Second time, all pumped to make up for my mistake... secret Tbone stage on the six enemy stage :(((

I accidentally did the 30s first, then on run two I missed my fifth hit.

Kyou

*sarcastic gasp* Guys we cleared stage 9! And dramatically at the very last moment!

but for real I am loving swimming in gems for once

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
*sarcastic gasp* Guys we cleared stage 9! And dramatically at the very last moment!

Bruh take your tin foil hat out of your mouth; the ending numbers are insanely believable and of course it would be at the last moment, where else would a surge of 40k come from? The only thing Bamco did was modify the end goal to an achievable number.

RalchAC

My free pull was SW Sanji.

Are any of the Golden Lion fortnight units any good? It doesn't look like they are, but I'm getting plenty of Dr. Indigo dupes.

Majukun

My free pull was SW Sanji.

Are any of the Golden Lion fortnight units any good? It doesn't look like they are, but I'm getting plenty of Dr. Indigo dupes.

indigo is the dex-shooter alternative of t-bone, but ocontrary to him he isn't one of the best hitters of his class too, so he is less considered, but it can still be somewhat useful

ah_hia

I got a dupe curiel as my free unit. Managed 2.9 m with tbone ranking so I'm glad that's over with.
I am grateful for all the lobster I got doing frieza. The skill books were totally rng.

RR30

and with the lv 9 cleared i can now basically max my storage space for free

thanks frieza,you are a very cool guy

I'm gonna wait to see what comes in the Sugo then probably upgrade mine to 1000. At 700 currently. Frieza has been great for me with skill books. Hopefully 40 Stam is as well.

RalchAC

I dunno man. I mean, Bamco has definitely tried its best to help us finish the whole thing. That's why we didn't know every goal from the very beginning. They probably made up as the numbers as they go. That's the reason why the last goal was only 80k. Because they know a lot of people would be farming half stamina Halloween Pt.2 on Tuesday.

On top of that? I don't think they really tweaked the numbers too much. We fell short of completing the thing due to farming other stuff. Then some people saw we were short of reaching those numbers. And they gemmed and did one last push since they wanted those 9 gems.

I don't think we need a conspirancy. Although it would have been nice if they had shared how the numbers worked.

indigo is the dex-shooter alternative of t-bone, but ocontrary to him he isn't one of the best hitters of his class too, so he is less considered, but it can still be somewhat useful

Thanks!

I got a dupe curiel as my free unit. Managed 2.9 m with tbone ranking so I'm glad that's over with.
I am grateful for all the lobster I got doing frieza. The skill books were totally rng.

How did you do it? In a fodder stage? Is 2.5 million the minimum?

Which team did you use?

MiTYH

Free pull today got me Trebol. It's new, won't complain. Though secretly hoping for 3d2y sanji or zoro, of course

EDIT: Anyone have a non-legend team ranking for Tbone?

Jayhawk

I had to use a lot of stamina on easy-to-farm story isles last night before falling asleep. I finally managed to get Lucci to drop.

EDIT: Character log in global version seems to indicate that the Cavendish sugo batch is coming next, likely, this weekend.

bobohoro

Got Ricky (dupe) on my free pull. Oh well.

Kinda lost on what to farm this week. Nothing for me in the Golden Lions FN, Okama has Apoo books and T-Bone is probably the best character of the bunch, but I got SW Brook for Psy Slasher and am kinda burned out from all the farming of the past week.

Might just stock up on rainbow pengiuns. I have three of both, maybe I'll get that up to 5.

bjork

I appear to have bricked my phone, not sure yet. But I linked my game account with a twitter so that should be easily recovered, I guess?

I think I would like to purchase a new domain name for the Strategy Blog that me, Ralch, and Heng used to run. The old one was www.onepiecestrategy.com, but I stupidly let it expire and then some large company bought it before I could re-register.

Any suggestions?

Jayhawk

Don't forget to upgrade your box space... it's better than pulling another silver during the sugo. :D

I agree with this. Box space upgrades are permanent and provide the most value. After that, it's refilling stamina for fortnights and raid bosses to max skill levels of the units you actually do have with game-breaking specials. Then, you can gamble the rest of your gems on sugo pulls and be disappointed by the majority of the pulls.

Adeptrain

Yet again no croc from this last double drop... Sigh. My free pull was Trebol! Which completes my future Fujitora dream team!!! Of course, no way can I field my team yet :/ I think I need like 40 or 59 more levels o_O

Top Bottom