• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

So to summarise my pulls for the day:

"let's start with my free pulls to get those out of the way"

*pull 1, red poster*

*sengoku*

"well at least I don't have to worry about pulling no legends today."

2nd was Giola

To save some space I'll just mention my new chars, did 7 batches:

batch 1 new units: Towel Nami, DC Zoro, Trebol

batch 2 new units: Dagama, Don Chin, Fujitora, nw chopper

batch 3 new units: none

batch 4 new units: Vergo, New World Nami

batch 5 new units: Jesus Burgess, Blenheim, LOG usopp

batch 6 new units: Dellinger

batch 7 new units: New World Luffy

I want to say that on average my rr units aren't the greatest, didn't get a single unit from my "rr most wanted list"

But I got 3 new legends, all of them quite useful & most importantly ... NEW WORLD LUFFY.

*throws log luffy in the trash*
lol

Can't complain one bit, I think 3 legends for 7 mps is slightly below average iirc? But fuck, it's double the number of legends I had and fuji + ts luffy are god-tier.

Not sure how good sengoku is nowadays?

linkent

My small list of Shooters :/.

Can one make a party of something from those.
I love new filter options.

Thanks for the gem :).

You have Ideo!!(1.75x atk) and TS Franky(2x Orb!!!!)!!
HilGNFz.png

Last slot BIS should be Aokiji Legend. Extend buff another turn. so your 1.75atk+2xOrb x2.
Or just fill it with any shooter which have advantage elements against the boss.

where is your GodUsopp?????!!!

So you snuggly sock stuffers, what are the best units to keep unevolved for Sengoku teams?

I heard unevolved senor pink is a good one to keep around, I already had an unevolved Marco;

any other staples?

chrono01

Just wait for Ace to be obsolete when we get a God Usopp legend
In God Usopp I trust.

Same. :(

What two legends did you pull?
Crocodile and Cavendish. Both were new, but weren't exactly the ones I were aiming for. :/

Here's the entirety of my pulls done: (New in bold)

Free Pulls:

TS Nami
TS Franky

Multi-Pull 1:

Genzo
Funk Brothers
Killer
GP Usopp
Mr. 2
3D2Y Nico Robin
Mr. 3
Basil Hawkins
Blueno
Trebol
Don Chin Jao

Multi-Pull #2:

Log Chopper
Three Thousand Worlds Zoro
Tashigi
Jinbei (Not the Legend :/)
Vivi
Senor Pink
Mansherry
Senor Pink
V2 Nico Robin
TS Nami
Basil Hawkins

Multi-Pull #3:

Kid
Kuina
TS Chopper
Gladius
Monet
Urogue
Brainpoint Chopper
Hotori and Kotori
Whitey Bay
Trebol
Trebol

Multi-Pull #4:

TS Sanji
TS Sanji
Law
Dellinger
Log Zoro
Killer
Urogue
TS Franky
Trebol
Basil Hawkins
Trebol

Multi-Pull #5: (This pull, in-particular, was useless :/)

Tabasco Star Usopp
Impact Dial Usopp
TS Franky
TS Franky
Senor Pink
Senor Pink
TS Nami
Basil Hawkins
X Drake
Crocus
Trebol

Multi-Pull #6:

Crocodile (Legend)
Kyros
TS Chopper
TS Chopper
Jabra
Urogue
Kaya
Senor Pink
V2 Nico Robin
Machivise
Don Chin Jao

Multi-Pull #7:

SW Zoro
Giolla
Giolla
Blue Gilly
Cavendish (Legend)
TS Chopper
Kalifa
Urogue
Vista
Whitey Bay
Haruta

So, quite a few new units, but not terribly impressive overall. I actually wanted Trebol, since he works well with Fujitora, but not this many! As for my current Legends, I have the aforementioned Fujitora, as well as Log Luffy, Sabo, and SW Shanks. Oddly, not a single dupe of any of them yet.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Crocodile and Cavendish. Both were new, but weren't exactly the ones I were aiming for. :/

I'm not sure who you were looking for besides Ace, but Cavendish has been rising higher and higher in peoples' minds as a high tier legend. You can slap him on a lot of teams.

Crocodile obviously requires a bit more work, but you have 3D2Y Robin to go along with him.

Honestly, my pulls were about the same. 2 legends in 8 multis. I'm not ecstatic about it since it's way below average, but what can you do.

Rixa

You have Ideo!!(1.75x atk) and TS Franky(2x Orb!!!!)!!
HilGNFz.png

Last slot BIS should be Aokiji Legend. Extend buff another turn. so your 1.75atk+2xOrb x2.
Or just fill it with any shooter which have advantage elements against the boss.

where is your GodUsopp?????!!!

It is in the pic :). No luck with skill ups and well 2 Poison Resistances. Should I feed another Tabasco Star to it, or even both? (I have 5* Qck striker BSW Usopp, nr 5004).

Capture%20(6).PNG

linkent

It is in the pic :). No luck with skill ups and well 2 Poison Resistances. Should I feed another Tabasco Star to it, or even both? (I have 5* Qck striker BSW Usopp, nr 5004).

Capture%20(6).PNG

You should keep 1 Tabasco and evolve him to Sogeking.
Which will have super evolution.
https://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1446
better stats, better special with 12cd special which should be more useful in FN/Colo/Raid.

while GodUsopp is more useful for Forest.

chrono01

I'm not sure who you were looking for, besides Ace, but Cavendish has been rising higher and higher in peoples' minds as a high tier legend. You can slap him on a lot of teams.

Crocodile obviously requires a bit more work, but you have 3D2Y Robin to go along with him.

Honestly, my pulls were about the same. 2 legends in 8 multis. I'm not ecstatic about it since it's way below average, but what can you do.
Yeah, not much you can do.

I'm not terribly disappointed with my pulls, I'm trying to be as thankful as I can be. The two Legends I really wanted were TS Luffy and SW Ace. Both look to be so versatile, and I have a perfect team for the latter (whereas TS Luffy can work with anything).

It's okay though, I'm not upset with the way things turned out. Could have been worse, that's for sure. I'm glad to hear that Cavendish is better than I've read. Not sure where Crocodile ranks, but I did know the 3D2Y Robin was important to his teams so I'm glad I managed to [pull her at least.

RalchAC

Soooooo... 6 multis, 6 Legends, 1 Log Luffy dupe. It was great. Here are my new Legends:

- Jinbei
- Bartolomeo
- Sengoku
- INTHawk
- Sabo

Then for 5*:

- TS Nami, Chopper and Franky (multiple copies)
- 3D2Y Zoro
- Haruta
- Suleiman (solid orb manipulator for Slashers)
- Blueno (only unit I got from CP9 batch)
- Trébol (a lot of them)
- Moria
- Log Nami
- Koza (yeah, thanks for nothing, I have Zoro)
- SW Zoro
- Hajrudin
- Lao G (and here is my Shiki at s.lvl 1...)
- The fat woman from Dressrossa arc

And... that's it. It's kind of interesting that I only got 20 new units out of 68 pulls, and the Sugofest rate up felt real. A lot of Killer, Señor Pink and Trébol dupes. Like 10-12 pulls were one of them.

v1 Strawhats need to leave the pool, I got a huge amount of them. Baroque Works too. I must have got like 5 Mr.3 alone lol.

Add more fake golds if you wish, but I mean, at least give people 100 Rayshop points out of their gems.

Now I'm pretty fucked though. Between the units whose books were from the movies and the units whose books are far away I'll have a lot of units with high CDs. Again, I don't think I can't complain since my luck was insane.

Dandte

I'm not terribly disappointed with my pulls, I'm trying to be as thankful as I can be. The two Legends I really wanted were TS Luffy and SW Ace. Both look to be so versatile, and I have a perfect team for the latter (whereas TS Luffy can work with anything).

It's okay though, I'm not upset with the way things turned out. Could have been worse, that's for sure. I'm glad to hear that Cavendish is better than I've read. Not sure where Crocodile ranks, but I did know the 3D2Y Robin was important to his teams so I'm glad I managed to [pull her at least.

You are on a fire Brono. First Luneth and now double legend and even cavendish. You did good!

I got a croco myself and this would be my team:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D720:99

Mhm i can't copy the full link on mobile

Mhm maybe i should adjust it a little bit. No real orb controling with this team.

Oh yeah, i play this. Started after the Frieza event with all those gems and managed to luck into a Fuji + Caesar + Rayleigh account, haven't rolled since then to save for this anniversary sugo: Enough gems now for 8 multis (had 305 gems, bought a pack to make it 400)

First thing : no TS Luffy ... :sadface: :feelsbadman:

Got Sengoku, Kizaru, SW Ace, Corazon & Rob Lucci legends.
Got all the other non-legend TS strawhats.

Got a bunch of Driven characters, yay int boost i guess, so my Fuji is happy: Trebol, Shiriu, Giola, Moria, White Bay and 238472304798 Zoros. (No Doffy :( )

Some other crap that i don't remember now.

Also 9k Ray points so yay ?

Shadic7700

I read the first page and found nothing about trading/giving accounts but I'm reaching my limit manually re-rolling on iOS. I'll do it a few more times but if anyone can I'm looking for a Global Aokiji to start, preferably with the mail intact, if not ignore this it's late get some sleep

RalchAC

Do the reroll app still work?

I read the first page and found nothing about trading/giving accounts but I'm reaching my limit manually re-rolling on iOS. I'll do it a few more times but if anyone can I'm looking for a Global Aokiji to start, preferably with the mail intact, if not ignore this it's late get some sleep

EMT0 has like 2-3 account left with various Legends.

MiTYH

Whooooooo boy. What a sugo. First off, congrats to EVERYONE for the new units/legends. Happy to see them all here!

Of the 57 pulls (2 free, 5 multis), I got the following:

LEGENDS:
Sengoku (multi1)
Corazon (multi5)

NEW UNITS:
Vergo
INTkov
TS Nami
TS Sanji
Inazuma
TS Chopper
Dagama
Machvise
Kuina

So 11/57 were new units. And some of these I got evolved ones of (got both forms of TS Sanji, about 3 TS Nami). Plus lots of dupes, so many Mr. 3s and Crocus's. Sad that "story" units are so low in the Ray shop, but hey, I'm over 7500 now which is enough for my Rocketman, and that's all I care about.

BUT I GOT SENGOKU! On my first multi. I almost stopped right there. But I said nah, rates must be good. By Multi4 I was a little sad, and just said to hell with it. Thank god I did, Corazon on the last one! And now I'm under 10 gems. Sad times haha.

Sengoku was one of my most desired legends. I actually had 23 books saved up for him, used them all and got him to level 8 (turn 21), so only two more levels until he's maxed. He'll be a great beatstick in my SW Shanks team, and a great great leader... once I figure out teams to make with him. At least this is a good reason for not super evolving my maxed G2 luffy yet! And I'm excited since he has a FN which is free sockets.

Happy to also finally have INTkov. That's been eluding me for a long time. Between that and the Goku pull, I'm gonna run this FN a lot more now

Only disappointments were the lack of any "new batch" units. I didn't pull for Marineford, BB, or recent ones, and I still have none of those units. Brook is my only 3D2Y unit, and I really wanted that Zoro for INTHawk, Sanji for Lucci, and Monet for... everything. Ah well, in time, in time.

So two questions for people who know:
1. Corazon. I need to look up teams for him, but is it safe to use my +100 RCV turtle on him? Been waiting to use it on SOMEONE and he seems a natural candidate. Also need to look at forests, I only have WB and Mihawk cleared, was waiting on rocketman to use with Legend Lucci, but Corazon teams may exist now
2. Senogoku. Are there guides for teams to use with him? I saved a bunch of dupes from the sugo pulls since evolving them would make it over 20 cost, looking for a guide or something on units to keep (also RIP boxspace now)

RalchAC

I'm building some teams toying with me new Legends, so far I've got a nice Fighter (with Don Sai and Coby) and a Slasher team

Crocodile is a glass canon, he is great for raids. The most common team I've seen is something like this.

For the other unit whatever fits your box or the situation.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was inspired by everyone so dipped into my wallet to do a few multipulls. Was able to get legend lucci, legend kizaru, log luffy and, by the grace of god, TS Luffy. And a lot of Ray points. Out of the non legends TS sanji seems amazing.

bjork

Didn't have enough for another multi, but I did two singles and got Pell (boo) and 3D2Y Sanji (yay).

Now to wait for Akainu.

Dandte

Was inspired by everyone so dipped into my wallet to do a few multipulls. Was able to get legend lucci, legend kizaru, log luffy and, by the grace of god, TS Luffy. And a lot of Ray points. Out of the non legends TS sanji seems amazing.

Holy moly, congrats commish. These are awesome legends. Wish i would have gotten ts luffy. Maybe next anni.

Kumo

I think I'm done spending money on this game after reflecting on my pulls. 8 of my multis had no legends and the last sugo I pulled, 6 multis had no legends. At this rate, I'm never getting the characters I want. Clearly, the game doesn't want me to have fun. Yes I'm salty, especially after seeing zeeni's pulls. That shit ain't fair.

ExVicis

Damn, that's some good Legend Luck. I really shouldn't encourage it but I'm glad dipping into your wallet didn't end in disappointment.

bjork

Rainbow crabs aren't coming home with me today, it seems. Run that entire cave and get 1 drop I don't need? Hm.

I think I'm done spending money on this game after reflecting on my pulls. 8 of my multis had no legends and the last sugo I pulled, 6 multis had no legends. At this rate, I'm never getting the characters I want. Clearly, the game doesn't want me to have fun. Yes I'm salty, especially after seeing zeeni's pulls. That shit ain't fair.

Start a twitch channel and get people to pay for your pulls, then it won't sting as bad when no legends turn up? He's had entire videos of pulls without much luck too.

I'm only going in once more when Akainu 6* shows up, but I'm too close to a full character log for any more pulls to be sensible right now.

MiTYH

All the TS ones seem great!

Nami- Reduces paralysis/silence by 5, delays enemies for 2 turns
Sanji- Reduces damage by 70%, boosts orbs by 1.75x for 1 turn

But my vote goes to chopper as best, any QCK team he seems amazing for.

Chopper- Changes DEX and RCV on QCK characters into QCK, cuts the current HP of one enemy by 15%. PLUS his sailor ability makes STR orbs "beneficial" for this unit

All the TS ones seem great!

Nami- Reduces paralysis/silence by 5, delays enemies for 2 turns
Sanji- Reduces damage by 70%, boosts orbs by 1.75x for 1 turn

But my vote goes to chopper as best, any QCK team he seems amazing for.

Chopper- Changes DEX and RCV on QCK characters into QCK, cuts the current HP of one enemy by 15%. PLUS his sailor ability makes STR orbs "beneficial" for this unit

From what I've seen and heard, and I personally agree; Chopper's the worst of the batch.

His biggest issue is fairly obvious, quick is probably one of the colors with the best f2p orb controllers available, include RR options and Chopper's a decent orb manipulator for the one color that probably needs it least. (thanks to qck story lucci, in part)

Nami provides a solid answer to unsocketable status effects that pop up more and more, Sanji's a very versatile unit with rock solid stats & franky's basically de-facto a staple unit for PSY burst teams.

Chopper's ... a decent orb changer amongst a bunch.

I'm also bitter at nw chopper cause I pulled him 6 fucking times.

Kumo

Rainbow crabs aren't coming home with me today, it seems. Run that entire cave and get 1 drop I don't need? Hm.

Start a twitch channel and get people to pay for your pulls, then it won't sting as bad when no legends turn up? He's had entire videos of pulls without much luck too.

I'm only going in once more when Akainu 6* shows up, but I'm too close to a full character log for any more pulls to be sensible right now.

Meh, not nearly charismatic enough for that. :p Plus I got other things that should be taking up more of my time.

Yes it's true that everyone has bad sugos every now and then but not all sugos are equal. This was the 2nd Anni sugo with rate boost for all legends. It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to this game. I mean 2 of my legends this sugo were Ray and Boa ffs. They might as well be dupes with the amount of pulls I've done over the course of 2 years. This was bandai's chance to give back to their players and they failed miserably for me so I see no reason to continue supporting this game with my money.

Dandte

Meh, not nearly charismatic enough for that. :p Plus I got other things that should be taking up more of my time.

Yes it's true that everyone has bad sugos every now and then but not all sugos are equal. This was the 2nd Anni sugo with rate boost for all legends. It doesn't get much better than that when it comes to this game. I mean 2 of my legends this sugo were Ray and Boa ffs. They might as well be dupes with the amount of pulls I've done over the course of 2 years. This was bandai's chance to give back to their players and they failed miserably for me so I see no reason to continue supporting this game with my money.

Didn't you started on a roll with wb and legends back to back? Or am i mixing up something. My memories from two years ago are slightly foggy haha

MiTYH

From what I've seen and heard, and I personally agree; Chopper's the worst of the batch.

His biggest issue is fairly obvious, quick is probably one of the colors with the best f2p orb controllers available, include RR options and Chopper's a decent orb manipulator for the one color that probably needs it least. (thanks to qck story lucci, in part)

Nami provides a solid answer to unsocketable status effects that pop up more and more, Sanji's a very versatile unit with rock solid stats & franky's basically de-facto a staple unit for PSY burst teams.

Chopper's ... a decent orb changer amongst a bunch.

I'm also bitter at nw chopper cause I pulled him 6 fucking times.

Yeah, that's fairly true. With Beast Lucci alone it's a good orb generator. I only pulled one TS Chopper thankfully, two sanji's, three nami's, and none of anyone else who was there (franky?).

I've been reading more on Corazon, and he seems like a really versatile captain to use, esp with a LL friend. Lots of healing, and with no real restrictions in subs. I can actually for the first time make an all legend team!

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...748:99,530:99,459:99C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R2S100H

... it's not very impressive, but with LL for damage and Corazon for healing, it could be a fun team to try on some FNs.

Sadly today is all Boa, and I want to gem for her, but really can't due to the sugo. I'll get 3, maybe 4 runs in, tops. This weekend will be all about Ivankov FN to socket both units I just pulled. Then the lookahead puts Perona coming back, who I need a few more skills on. With her maxed and my Momonga finally maxed, I think I can start to take on some training forests finally!

HabeeNo

Guys, in what teams is 3D2Y Robin useful?

The 1HP cut makes me think of WB, but I was wondering about her versatility since everybody is very high on her

Dandte

Guys, in what teams is 3D2Y Robin useful?

The 1HP cut makes me think of WB, but I was wondering about her versatility since everybody is very high on her

Every team that wants low hp. There are couple of colour 3x captains but her greatest use is in legend croco teams for his highest boost (3.25 iirc)

Kumo

Didn't you started on a roll with wb and legends back to back? Or am i mixing up something. My memories from two years ago are slightly foggy haha

I started on G3, pulled WB during the summer of that year. Then got Sengoku during Thanksgiving same year too. Next I pulled Doffy and Sabo late into 2016. And now Ray, Boa, Marco for 2nd Anni. Hmm now that I think about it, what did I pull for the 1st Anni? Must've been bad if I don't remember haha.

Dandte

I started on G3, pulled WB during the summer of that year. Then got Sengoku during Thanksgiving same year too. Next I pulled Doffy and Sabo late into 2016. And now Ray, Boa, Marco for 2nd Anni. Hmm now that I think about it, what did I pull for the 1st Anni? Must've been bad if I don't remember haha.

Hahaha i'm kinda impressed by myself that i remembered that.

I got 2 legends in the the last two years. Ace and Barto. Today i got Croco and Marco from 5 mutli pulls. I still don't have izo, jabra, kaku, blueno, or any of the marines or colosseum units. Also i'm missing most of the doffy pirates. I'm stuck in an eternal loop of batch 1 and two haha.

pix

Just looking for some advice after rolling. Newish player looking for some thoughts on what I should focus on.

http://imgur.com/a/G4Tnk

I rolled Croc, Marco, and Portgas D Ace for legends. Based on the other characters I have what should I be running. Currently using Super evo Luffy, with whatever I can fit on a team.

bjork

I'm with you up until this point. I mean, I'm with you on bailing out of putting money in, but mine is because I know it's a horrible habit, not because I feel like I was owed something from a company running a business built on what is essentially gambling. Was there some pull that would've completely changed your view of this event?

As far as mobile games go, OPTC is pretty generous with the free things, even giving for downloads and typos. That isn't too common.

Just looking for some advice after rolling. Newish player looking for some thoughts on what I should focus on.

http://imgur.com/a/G4Tnk

I rolled Croc, Marco, and Portgas D Ace for legends. Based on the other characters I have what should I be running. Currently using Super evo Luffy, with whatever I can fit on a team.

Focus on leveling and evolving your characters, as you've got some really great ones already. Mihawk is a key unit worth evolving and skill maxing, Law and Apoo can sync their specials for a full board of DEX orbs, Killer is an interesting lead due to his ability, Nico Robin's 2X boost special is key for INT teams when she's evolved, Whitey Bay can sync with GPU's special to do more damage to delayed units, Vergo is great as a striker lead, etc. Also Apoo/Thatch/PSY Marco/Moria, all of which are great for speedy turtle time runs for their opposite color.

I think your Luffy lead is probably the top option for now, as you build around each other captain to give them a solid crew. As the raids show up, it's worth trying to get all of those characters as well, because they're all strong units and good additions to specific crews.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
2x 11-pulls so far. Sengoku from the first and the new Log Luffy from the 2nd.

So... pretty happy.

Mostly dupes tonight.

Multi 1
01 - 4* DeCalvan Brothers
02 - 5* SW Zoro
04 - 5* Buffalo
05 - 4* TS Franky
08 - 4* SW Robin

Multi 2
08 - 4* TS Chopper

Multi 3
03 - 4* Vergo
10 - 4* Iceberg

New units in bold.

I'll likely do one more pull tomorrow, but I'm honestly kinda feeling meh right now. I saved for months and don't have anything really major to show for it.

I don't feel like the pulls yesterday were worth my 150 gems at all, but I feel MUCH better with this pull.

Multi 4
01 - 4* Ivankov
02 - 4* Blamenco
03 - 4* Sugar
04 - 4* Don Chin Jao
05 - 4* Crocus
06 - 4* Monet
07 - 4* SW Zoro
08 - 4* Kuina
09 - 4* Crocus
10 - 5* Legend Law
11 - 4* Urouge

Free Pulls
4* Brain Point Chopper
4* SW Zoro

4 new units, including a Red poster and one I consider nearly as valuable (Sugar). I was hoping for SW Ace, TS Luffy, Fuji or Blackbeard when I saw the red poster, but Law should be a great sub for my IntHawk team. My other Legends are Mihawk, Rayleigh and Dream Luffy.

Also, Sugar was my only pull from my Most Wanted RRs list: Sugar, Leo, Haruta, Shiryu, 3D2Y Sanji, 3D2Y Usopp, Caesar, Diamante, 3D2Y Robin, 3D2Y Luffy, Tashigi, Tank Zoro.

I'm kinda shocked that I have every version of Zoro but (either) Tank Zoro. Oh and somehow I didn't get a single Trebol in 4 multipulls, o_O.

MKAllDay

There is no one on the GAF spreadsheet with a Blackbeard captain listed. I already maxed his level and made a team with him for Boa but quickly found no one on my friends list has him.

bjork

There is no one on the GAF spreadsheet with a Blackbeard captain listed. I already maxed his level and made a team with him for Boa but quickly found no one on my friends list has him.

I have him and he's up. I never look at the spreadsheet so mine's out of date. Assuming you mean DEX BB? mileS has him as well.

RedBoot

More JPN news: next sugo batch indeed has Legend Shirahoshi, along with Neptune, the oldest of Neptune's sons (forgot his name...Fukuboshi?), Caribou, Vanderdecken, and Madame Shirley. Kind of a cool mix, I had hoped they might use Shirley but figured she was a long-shot.

Shirahoshi boosts all units except herself by 2.25, heals 5x RCV per turn, and reduces damage by 10% if she doesn't attack. Her special heals and gives Rainbow orbs, which are apparently a new thing (probably the opposite of block orbs, essentially a universal beneficial orb). So kind of a legend version of Raid Enel with some damage reduction tossed in and the potential for a solid burst turn with the rainbow orbs. (Psst...Bandai...this is what you should have done with 6+ Boa)

Also getting Ideo, Krieg, and Mr. 5 in the colo. I wonder if we'll get a Colo Arlong soon, since we're apparently going through the East Blue villains.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Shiryus attack animation is so goddamn smooth. Really digging him so far... A shame that we will have to wait month for skills up or socket possibilities.

Jayhawk

16 or so multipulls because I was drunk with my wallet nearby. I've also spent less than expected in Europe. 9 legends, including 5 dupes. New legends were Jimbe, Croc, Corazon, and the new Luffy. I was hoping for either Doflamingo or Borsalino, but new Luffy works. Croc and Corazon are also my first DEX legends.

Does the 4x ATK boost from new Luffy's Captain effect during special stack with other ATK boost specials like Koala's or Legend Sabo's?

Top Bottom