• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay, I haven't read it in so long. That's probably also a strange choice. But also it kinda works as a "she was sent flying so hard she was literally vaporized at the point of impact so that it didn't slow the rest of her body down".

Or something.

(Nevermind that physics dictates she probably would have been vaporized from the SLAP, but you know whatever!)
I think we're just over-analyzing it. A number of his battles end with the opponent dead but not destroyed. The giant is a good example.

To anime only watchers expecting her to return:
She's dead, Jim.

TimmiT

Do you see how much blood is spewing out of her? She is most definitely dead. Whatever you see there intact is most likely just an arm or a leg or some other random body part that wasn't instantly vaporized when the rest of her body hit the building.

She also absorbed a shitton of blood.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't watch recent animu for ages but this is great.

Absolutely amazing!! Madhouse nailet it. The animation, the details, everything!!! SO FUCKING HYPED to see the rest of this season.

Also, that slap.

Russ T

Banned
I think we're just over-analyzing it. A number of his battles end with the opponent dead but not destroyed. The giant is a good example.

To anime only watchers expecting her to return:
She's dead, Jim.

Hah, well, I'm not all that interested in analyzing it, I know she's obviously dead, just kind of responding to the argument as it happened.

This series runs on the rule of cool/funny, not on real physics.

Yeah, duh. I thought it was obvious I knew that from the post you quoted that line from, but I guess not. Also maybe from that line on its own. "Whatever!"

TimmiT

You know I thought people would kinda figure out that I wasn't being serious by how all of those posts are written in lower case only.

She's still alive unless we see the dead body though.

Russ T

Banned
You know I thought people would kinda figure out that I wasn't being serious by how all of those posts are written in lower case only.

She's still alive unless we see the dead body though.

I often use lowercase for the same thing and here I am not getting it.

Gosh!

Reset

Edit:Manga Spoilers:
Well there's some villains later on that don't die from one punch. One of the villians reminds me of Broly, I think his name was Boros or something. Haha

Russ T

Banned
this is the wrong way to write spoilers guys. If you're going to spoiler shit from the manga you warn folks with a (manga spoiler) or something of the sort. You're gonna have people clicking that thinking it's someone who is still doing for spoilers for ep. 2

Yep this happened to me just now!!!

Fortunately, I'm not too hung up on spoilers, and I'm not surprised by what the spoiler reveals. But yeah...

DeaviL

Banned
I was waiting for that part with the mole.
It was everything i ever wanted.

In fact, i'm still enjoying it right now.

Heroman

Banned
Well
there's some villains later on that don't die from one punch. One of the villians reminds me of Broly, I think his name was Boros or something. Haha

They would have if he really want to it, there were dude from this episdoe who didnt died in on hit

Reset

this is the wrong way to write spoilers guys. If you're going to spoiler shit from the manga you warn folks with a (manga spoiler) or something of the sort. You're gonna have people clicking that thinking it's someone who is still doing for spoilers for ep. 2

You're right about me messing up using the spoiler tags. Me quoting the person basically spoils the fact (manga spoiler)
there are people later on that don't die from one punch
. But if people were thinking that I was spoiling episode 2 then something is wrong with them haha.

If someone got upset over that spoiler in my last post. My bad, I'm sorry. :(

Edit:
Manga Spoilers:
They would have if he really want to it, there were dude from this episdoe who didnt died in on hit
Hmm it's been a while, but didn't the second major villian the guy who wants to be evil fight Saitama multiple times without dying?

Edit 2:I'm going to stop with the manga spoilers since it's an anime thread. Haha Sorry.

Heroman

Banned
You're right about me messing up using the spoiler tags. Me quoting the person basically spoils the fact (manga spoiler)
. But if people were thinking that I was spoiling episode 2 then something is wrong with them haha.

Edit:
Manga Spoilers:

Hmm it's been a while, but didn't the second major villian the guy who wants to be evil fight Saitama multiple times without dying?

Edit 2:I'm going to stop with the manga spoilers since it's an anime thread. Haha Sorry.
IIrc he fight him two times, both times end with him getting the shit beat out of him, the main reason while Saitama doesnt kill him is that he doesn't killed humans , only monsters

Edit:Manga Spoilers:
Well there's some villains later on that don't die from one punch. One of the villians reminds me of Broly, I think his name was Boros or something. Haha

He wasn't fighting seriously IMO. We are still at a point where he CAN kill anything with one punch but he tries to fight on their level because he wants to feel the thrill of battle. When your killing move is 'consecutive normal punches' you could have one-shotted him

Aikidoka

Edit:
Manga Spoilers:

Webcomic spoilers:
If you are talking about Garou, then Saitama didn't put any effort into fighting him because he knew Garou wasn't actually trying to kill anybody.

Webcomic spoilers:
If you are talking about Garou, then Saitama didn't put any effort into fighting him because he knew Garou wasn't actually trying to kill anybody.

I suggest we stop talking about manga spoilers but this^^.

I don't want to scare away anime watchers with bars everywhere so let's try to keep it anime only.

Jintor

I think Saitama has fought Vegeta, but it might've been a fancomic. I don't think he's done any official crossovers yet.

weshes195

I don't see how Caped Baldy can beat Goku or Superman? True, his character's whole point is he is too strong and he has never gone full power so he might be able to stomp them.

But feat wise he hasn't shown anything on their level yet. YET.

I think Saitama has fought Vegeta, but it might've been a fancomic. I don't think he's done any official crossovers yet.

Yes that was a fan comic. The artist did a good job of aping Toriyama's style though. I'm not going to link it because it has some minor spoilers but you can easily find it if you wanted.

DeaviL

Banned
Hma3WBt.png

Jintor

The trick is to put Saitama up against other rule of funny powered heroes. Saitama v Freakazoid. Saitama v Human Tick.

qDMft0e.gif

I'm really into how much Genos uses his hand jets to blast himself around. And look at him scabbling for purchase when he hits the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom