• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| NEOGAF Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more [Your images only]

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Some of the physical games I've ordered have been delayed, but I still snagged these 3 physicals this week. Sea of Stars (€10) and Return to Monkey Island (€35) were very good deals even.

Nw909MJ.jpeg

Oh and I couldn't help myself and bought the disc drive attachment since I plan on upgrading from my launch model PS5 to the PS5 Pro. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

hVjgasU.jpeg

Last edited:

Impotaku

A rare monday off work and all my parcels dropped today, not a huge amount but some pricy box sets in there. Grabbed the special editions of Gundam breakers 4 and Touhou Danmaku Kagura Phantasia Lost as well as the gyakuten kenji double pack also some mini dagashi gacha.
oEaXgcA.jpg

Gundam breakers 4 isn't hugely filled with goodies but it did come with an exclusive gunpla and a steelbook.
YznSiNb.jpg

Touhou Danmaku Kagura Phantasia Lost however was packed with goodies, has a really nice artbook pretty extensive 6 disk soundtrack library as well as another novel however what makes this version really special is the cart itself. The regular edition has the base songs on the cart but the 4 DLC song packs you have to buy, This special edition has all 4 packs built into the cart making it perfect as it means zero chance of them been lost when the eshop eventually goes offline. Been a while since i got a new rhythm game so i'm going to enjoy working my way theough this one.
dLb52zN.jpg

Also the final 2 volumes of history of nintendo also showed up, sadly they have cut costs since the first 2 volumes were published there's no plastic dust jackets and the paper feels really cheap they are no longer glossy inside. However it's nice to finally have them all regardless.
GO3kFXp.jpg

Impotaku

Another new arrival, Balatro turned up but it will have to wait before it gets it’s addictive hooks into me. I have the plucky squire to try out first.
iJZmdaK.jpg

Top Bottom