• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| NEOGAF Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more [Your images only]

Impotaku

Couple more arrivals waiting for me when i got home from my late shift. Both off ebay as i had some nectar points to use up. Grabbed tasukete tako san as it looked interesting and i finally picked up arms, I tried the full demo when they were doing the weekly trial thing on NSO ages ago and i kind of ended up enjoying it but i'm not into sports games enough to blow £49 on it for a new copy. However i randomly spotted a used copy for £12 that i couldn't say no to, was in decent condition thankfully. Was a kid selling it off according to listing so that cart could have been beat up but thankfully not.
XysyhZ5.jpg

Impotaku

Another parcel of goodies arrived today mostly the remains of my amazon japan wishlist i have pretty much totally caught up on stuff for now, today just a selection of shmups i have been meaning to pick up. That's all the cotton special edition sets bought now those were the last 2 i needed not exactly super essential but really nice to have all the games on switch now, also pleased to finally have dave the diver in physical form that's another saved from digital oblivion. The gacha this month are another set of the haniwa excavation gatcha from a couple of weeks back i want to make a bigger set so now i have 2 to combine.
CLKi9IL.jpg

yF2e94T.jpg

And that's it till my preorders start shipping.

My first import through Amazon JP, the limited edition of Witch on the Holy Night, has just arrived today. I'm happy that the process has been rather smooth (had to fill some extra paperwork so it can pass EU customs) and the LE has been delivered fast and in great condition.

Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme Perhaps I'm mistaken, but did you also get the Limited Edition for Witch on the Holy Night? If so, did you get the North American one, or the Japanese one like me?

U6cbR5v.jpeg

And also some local pick-ups (Citizen Sleeper was a pre-order).

eKtaaCM.jpeg

That said, I have a bunch more imports from North America and Japan coming in soon! 👀

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
My first import through Amazon JP, the limited edition of Witch on the Holy Night, has just arrived today. I'm happy that the process has been rather smooth (had to fill some extra paperwork so it can pass EU customs) and the LE has been delivered fast and in great condition.

Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme Perhaps I'm mistaken, but did you also get the Limited Edition for Witch on the Holy Night? If so, did you get the North American one, or the Japanese one like me?

U6cbR5v.jpeg

And also some local pick-ups (Citizen Sleeper was a pre-order).

eKtaaCM.jpeg

That said, I have a bunch more imports from North America and Japan coming in soon! 👀
That edition is nice, I think that in a few months I will buy the PS4 version again, I bought the standard Nintendo Switch Asian version because it is in English, but I still bought the Japanese one.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives For the recommendation :messenger_grinning:

Last edited:
That edition is nice, I think that in a few months I will buy the PS4 version again, I bought the standard Nintendo Switch Asian version because it is in English, but I still bought the Japanese one.
Thanks, I've been wanting the Limited Edition for the Switch for a while now (I think I mentioned this in our chat over in the Visual Novel OT), so I finally took the plunge since the pricing on Amazon JP was/is actually reasonable even when accounting for shipping and tax. I also snagged the ESRB version of Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, which should arrive in a week or two from VGP.
No worries, buddy. If you plan on rebuying Witch on the Holy Night for the PS4 and can't find the ESRB version anymore, I recommend getting the CERO version since it's cheaper and also comes with English language support. Just keep in mind that the artbook, cover art, etc, are in Japanese.

OOIuXQi.png

Last edited:
Even more stuff has arrived since my last update two days ago...

I think this Persona 4 Golden copy has been sitting in VGP's warehouse for like a month lmao due to the other game from this order not being in stock. It finally arrived yesterday... so I'm relieved it's in my hands.

Oh and before you ask, that download required label is a misprint.

oXq0zvr.jpg

And earlier today, I received the second order I placed on Amazon JP last weekend with some visual novels I've wanted to add to my collection for quite some time now. Also, just noticed that I've got like a dozen Switch games in just the last 2 weeks. 😳

DD3ngSD.jpeg

Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme 👀

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Even more stuff has arrived since my last update two days ago...

I think this Persona 4 Golden copy has been sitting in VGP's warehouse for like a month lmao due to the other game from this order not being in stock. It finally arrived yesterday... so I'm relieved it's in my hands.

Oh and before you ask, that download required label is a misprint.

oXq0zvr.jpg

And earlier today, I received the second order I placed on Amazon JP last weekend with some visual novels I've wanted to add to my collection for quite some time now. Also, just noticed that I've got like a dozen Switch games in just the last 2 weeks. 😳

DD3ngSD.jpeg

Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme 👀
Wow!!! The package arrived very quickly!!!

The games are great, I'm also planning to buy the Loopers one, I've been thinking about it for months.

Here in Mexico it usually takes 30 days for the package to arrive, from when I order it xD.

Wow!!! The package arrived very quickly!!!

The games are great, I'm also planning to buy the Loopers one, I've been thinking about it for months.

Here in Mexico it usually takes 30 days for the package to arrive, from when I order it xD.
Keep in mind that these VN orders were from Amazon Japan, and by default, I paid for priority shipping, which I believe was around ¥3,000 per order in my case.

So, the first order, Witch on the Holy Night, took 3 days to arrive, and this second one with Loopers and VA-11 Hall-A took 4 days. I'm very pleased with their fast shipping, but it does come at a small premium. Since you're in Mexico, I think it should be cheaper for you than it was for me (Europe). 🤔

Oh and Loopers is considerably cheaper on Amazon JP compared to PlayAsia, which is why I grabbed it from them in the first place. That being said, you should definitely get your copy of Loopers once you're able to! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

0DFEedW.png

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Keep in mind that these VN orders were from Amazon Japan, and by default, I paid for priority shipping, which I believe was around ¥3,000 per order in my case.

So, the first order, Witch on the Holy Night, took 3 days to arrive, and this second one with Loopers and VA-11 Hall-A took 4 days. I'm very pleased with their fast shipping, but it does come at a small premium. Since you're in Mexico, I think it should be cheaper for you than it was for me (Europe). 🤔

Oh and Loopers is considerably cheaper on Amazon JP compared to PlayAsia, which is why I grabbed it from them in the first place. That being said, you should definitely get your copy of Loopers once you're able to! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

0DFEedW.png
What happens is that in Mexico, shipping is Free, except if they are large limited editions, the price is only the Waiting time xD.

I remember on the release day of Gravity rush 2, I ordered the Japanese limited edition, which took 2 days to arrive, but UPS charged me too much for import taxes.

TheDuskwalker

Gold Member
This metal gear edition have the Spanish language?

its like this

Barely played because of Elden Wing DLC., but the US version has MGS1 NTSC on disc with PAL and Japanese packs as free DLC (if you get the European version I hear PAL is on disc), Spanish dub is listed as part of the PAL version when all packs are installed.
tPACak0.jpeg

Downside, all languages part of PAL version is the 50hz version of the game. Only English US and Japanese are 60hz versions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom