• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Hiii OT! I finally bought the game today. Used my last dime. RIP. Really wanted a D.Va avatar on Gaf, but there are so many already!

Gonna use Boot Camp, but I'm waiting patiently for Mac version.. maybe it will never happen, but here's to hoping~
Also I guess I won't be able to play until in about 24 hours. :<

I... actually didn't play the Overwatch beta. Been way too busy with other things (cough.... useless D3 farming).

Welcome to the Overwatch madness.

hydruxo

Great OT can't wait to drive people absolutely crazy with Bastion.

PREPARING MY HATORAIDE

SALTY TEARS FLAVOUR

DELICIOUS!

Bring it on bro

tumblr_nzkfxncXKh1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Herla

Added myself to the list, now waiting for my key so that I can wait for tomorrow anyway because Time Zones are evil :(

This bloody thread is a nightmare!! So fast!

Just saying it again for those who might have missed it 12 pages ago that should you wish to join the PS4 Community or chat let me know! Makes sure you're on the Google DOC as well!

Plum

Still debating whether I should get this. On one hand, I haven't gotten into a MP shooter in years and this looks like I could get into it. On the other hand, I have no one to play with and rolling solo seems like it could get frustrating.

Doesn't help that I missed the beta. It's £38 or nothing right now.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Thank you!

What regions are there? I'm always stuck on where I should go, but have to think about potential lag. I doubt there will be many GAFers on SEA, for instance, and there are so few on AUS.
On PC you can select NA, EU and Asia.
It all transfer between severs too so you can switch whenever.

On console you can't select it as far as I know.

TheYanger

That is what I meant. Maybe the day 1 patch are voice stuff. The game isn't patching for me here (PC).

The PC version has patched a couple times just over the past week or two. If you've ever had the Bnet client open it already should be patched.

Version:
1.0.4.2.29293G.
Thank you!

What regions are there? I'm always stuck on where I should go, but have to think about potential lag. I doubt there will be many GAFers on SEA, for instance, and there are so few on AUS.

Aus ahs always been part of the North American region in Blizz' other products, there are still actual SEA/Aus servers too though to ensure you are more likely to get matched with those nearby and keep pings low.

For example wow's US region also has the latin american servers and Oceanic servers, which are located in those areas.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Blizzard games don't transfer saves between server regions, do they?
On pc they did during beta. My progress was equal on all 3 regions. My friends list was not however.

Diablo 3 so not have region save share, so this is the first time for them I think.
Friends list is still region dependant for some reason.

On pc they did during beta. My progress was equal on all 3 regions. My friends list was not however.

Diablo 3 so not have region save share, so this is the first time for them I think.
Friends list is still region dependant for some reason.

I had all my stuff in the beta when I used the EU server for an hour.
Ok this is new, I'm pretty sure my other games don't, this is one small step towards the right direction.

Skele7on

Banned
Someone want to tell me why I cancelled my holiday tomorrow?

Off the rest of the week but damn gonna hate missing launch day....

sgtmofo

Neo Member
For the 20%XP multiplier when playing with friends, do you need a full party or would just playing with a buddy be enough to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom