• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
83nRbM8.gif

Kept seeing Mei salt so I thought I'd make a funny little animation reaction thing.

Ayumi

Aus ahs always been part of the North American region in Blizz' other products, there are still actual SEA/Aus servers too though to ensure you are more likely to get matched with those nearby and keep pings low.

For example wow's US region also has the latin american servers and Oceanic servers, which are located in those areas.
Gonna have to test, maybe.. and see what happens!

On PC you can select NA, EU and Asia.
It all transfer between severs too so you can switch whenever.

That's pretty neat, actually! Too bad D3 doesn't do that, I've been stuck on NA with bad lag since launch. (´;ω;`)

I don't understand all of the Mei hate. She is the Queen. The bringer of light, the protector of the innocent, the mother of blizzards. She deserves our respect!

maouvin

『Inaba Resident』;204413886 said:
Kept seeing Mei salt so I thought I'd make a funny little animation reaction thing.

This is adorable.

Still haunted by her shooting my frozen face with a smile though.

IbukiLordSA

Day 1 patche is built into the download of the pre-ordered game, so people who have the game downloaded won't be prompted for any update as they already have the latest one installed.

Sölf

Subcribed. No idea how often I will play since I still have Fire Emblem, but I am here now. Finally I can play as D.va again. ;___;

wilflare

okay. I'm getting this.
on PC.

anyone sporting the Origins Edition on PC?

probably will get the Origins Edition for PS4 in the future. (and if those skins, etc will carry over to the PC side).

any deals, etc I should take note of before jumping in?

I can barely understand what anyone is saying recently. Had to technically look up Waifu... heard the term... the meaning never really clicked until now. "Interesting"

Ready for Overwatch

Twookie

i started the download a few hours ago and the total file size is 19GB and its version 1.02

is it really supposed to be that big? looking at my pc install folder it's clocking at 5.9g of space and I downloaded only a small patch today
thinking.gif

seems like a huge disparity compared to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom