• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they do to Tracer? My abilities are recharging so fast! I love it, but it feels a little but too much perhaps. I couldn't recover health by rewinding though or pick up health packs, dunno if that's intended.

Demoskinos

Got PotG with Tracer on the first match. First loot box is a bust though.

CjLauuUWsAAnb5y.jpg

Wanderer5

LOL first match and I got PotG (never gotten on in beta) with Hanzo.XD Didn't really help that there were hardly any countering from the other team beside a Genji, who I kudos at the end for actually trying and killing me once heh heh.

Usually big new games still are behind the big 4 on Twitch (LoL, CS:GO, HearthStone, and DOTA 2).

Depends game, hype, and day. The big 4 don't have any tournaments or events going on today so people have time to dedicate it to this. That's all beside the point because new games do get a boost on release and the days following. It all depends if those streamers will continue to play it and so far it doesn't seem like the big streamers won't since they're variety. Lirik makes up 1/5 of the viewers and that will eventually dwindle and he'll go back to variety games. You have to look long term.

MattyG

Banned
I'm gonna give it a couple hours. Just got dropped from my first game and the connection was so poor when it was up that it felt like shit to play.

tm24

Ugh, still getting the black screen but UI stays up problem even after updating my drivers. ANyone else getting this?

Ken

my first 50 lootboxes got 2 orange items (epics? young hanzo and boring guy s76)

my second 50 got like 6 orange items (2x500 currency, tracer punk, woodbot bastion, and some others i already forgot)

also 3740 currency

Got in for half an hour. Arcade mode is crazy but it's hard to tell how much of that is the mode itself and how much is the lag. Because holy shit the lag is TERRIBAD. I feel like I'm fall-down drunk half the time, running into walls and watching killcams where I die to rockets I never even saw from a stationary turret. I'll probably leave it alone for a few hours at least in the hopes that it dies down some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom