• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIsreHj.png

Hot damn.

New games tend to do this. It will slowly decrease over time as the variety streamers move on to newer games / their main games. It will only stay if someone like Lirik, Kripp, etc continue with this game or if it blows up as an Esport.

...The hell is a waifu.

So, if I don't like TF2 I take it I won't enjoy this game?
About waifus. If you don't know... then it's probably for the best. I'll say waifu and joke about it but.. yeah, you're good.

I didn't like TF2 at all but this game struck a chord with me. I enjoyed the various characters and their abilities. It's definitely something I recommend giving a try to decide. I certainly didn't see the appeal until I played the beta.

Savitar

I can't even get a screen to pop open. It says it's running and....nothing.

All the other Blizzard games work, just not Overwatch. No errors, no nothing.

dcassell

Banned
Haven't been posting a ton in here, but I am extremely excited to get home from work and play this game. Put about 15 hours into the beta, and this is the only game I've really wanted to play since. Will be checking out the Discord chat tonight to get a group together if people are down. Add me if you want, I'm always down to team up! dcassell#1643 (Play on PC, BTW)

JSoup

Banned
I initially thought my team was just bad, then I realized that the server is so janky people keep dropping out of games and being booted out of the client.

Just got my collector's edition. The statue is actually pretty damn cool. It's a amazingly well put together and thought out box. Lots of cool touches. Even the styrofoam has logos on it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom