• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Can't believe people are buying that many Loot Boxes out of the gate. I wanna have stuff to look forward to unlocking the entire time I'm playing.
Pretty much. Reminds me of the Krypt in one of the Mortal Kombat games. You could pay $ to unlock all of them, but then it's like "what else is there left to work/grind towards?"

Dem whales.

Cocaloch

I can't play this game at all, I get dropped every 2 seconds. The one game I could play saw me getting a massive amount of grief from my team for lagging.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Ok i never got around to paying the beta because here is the thing, i confused battleborn with Overwatch and while I was watching footage I thought it looked like complete shit. My questions are:

1. How good is this game?
2. What makes it so good?
3. How big do you think the community will be on ps4?
4. What kind of support will this game get?

Thanks

bargeparty

I can't believe people are gonna drop hundreds on loot crates right out the gate, the loot crates drop for free. I had 20% of the game's total content unlocked just during the beta week.

Ya'll are nuts.

That was in beta too, had to enable it in options. Is it on by default now?

I played a silly amount of hours in the open beta and barely had anything to show for it. Add on how long it took to gain a level once you got high up I would much rather just buy some crates than spend hours and hours grinding with RNG.

exYle

I kinda feel bad for OP from all the people tearing into his choice for the OT title, but at the same time...he passed on the superior Bastion counter one

catspit

Is it too late to pre order this on ps4 even though it's not officially released untill tomorrow. I don't see anything about that widow maker pre order skin on the playstation store... What gives?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I played a silly amount of hours in the open beta and barely had anything to show for it. Add on how long it took to gain a level once you got high up I would much rather just buy some crates than spend hours and hours grinding with RNG.
Eh but you're spending money to grind with RNG

vaderise

Ok i never got around to paying the beta because here is the thing, i confused battleborn with Overwatch and while I was watching footage I thought it looked like complete shit. My questions are:

1. How good is this game?
2. What makes it so good?
3. How big do you think the community will be on ps4?
4. What kind of support will this game get?

Thanks

1-VERY good.
2-The style,characters,teamplay.
3-Too soon to tell.It really depends on Blizzard but if Blizz will support the PS4 as they promised a community will always remain.
4-Free maps and heroes., possibly new game modes too.

Shifty

Lost a few, won a few, had tons of fun. First time playing with gaffers, and definitely not the last :D

Y'all are awesome and you know who you are.

UjKulMf.jpg

got my gaf avatar

they knew

j0hnnix

Two play of the games :)
Logged off to watch Gotham then gym. Can't wait to play more when I get back. This game is soooo worth it.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, if anything I'd buy crates after unlocking a good chunk of stuff, and using the coins (if dupes drop) for stuff I really like.

But this dropping the server connection on PC needs to stop, lol.

Stoze

I kinda feel bad for OP from all the people tearing into his choice for the OT title, but at the same time...he passed on the superior Bastion counter one

On the bright side judging by the amount of posts we'll probably hit OT2 before we know it, can get a fresh start with the title.

SerRodrik

I was able to get in a few rounds on PC, and found out it doesn't run very well on my computer. Now I'm seriously considering buying it for PS4 as well. The hype is too real, guys.

BraXzy

Might be a daft question but which loot box bundle is best value for money? Sometimes they sneak a better per pack one in the middle somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom